Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you thought/did as a little kid.

MachineGunLola

When I was little, my big brother once dared me to pull the pin and squeeze the handles of a fire extinguisher. I did, and it scared the living mess out of me when foam shot all over the place! We were in a store at the time too! I ended up crying, and my brother got in HUGE trouble!

LOL!

• 3 years later...

As a kid, I thought if you ate a watermelon seed, the seed would grow in your stomach and you would die. There was this one time I ate a watermelon and I cried because I thought A watermelon was going to grow in my stomach. xD

• Brohoof 2

I used to think that if I sat still while looking at a teaspoon for 1000 years, I thought I would gain telekinetic powers. It didn't help that my mother said that this is a true thing. xP

But really, I wouldn't say that the things I did were stupid, more so than I was ignorant about them. I was a kid, after all.

I thought I could turn invisible by merely closing my eyes. I don't think that works out, does it.

I also thought that you could bend spoons with your hands by telekinesis. Doesn't work like that, but I did when I was younger.

(edited)

I cried... And cried and cried and cried when my neighbour told me that the universe was going to end in billions of years.... •_•

I also thought that the if you touched the colour pink it would kill you...

post-31330-0-60070200-1433658550.jpg

EDIT:

I also had an invisible friend that was a shapeshifter.... I don't even know. One time when we were going on a trip I said he had dynamite in the roof of the plane and I said it pretty loudly. •_•

Edited by Flaming_Wolf01
  • Brohoof 2

Does anyone here know what a Power Wheels is? 

If you don't, it's this

f150%20power%20wheels.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Only when I was a kid in the late 90s, Power Wheels only came in one style

powerWheelsJeep.jpg

And after some time, the red plastic turned pink :lol: I grew up in a poor family (like...dirt poor...cup of soups were a delicacy when I was a kid) and so the only Power Wheels we had was pink. Also, it didn't have a battery because we were too poor for that :lol: So my brother and I used to push each other down things in it. We'd go hit up construction sites with it and run the thing down hills or stairs or stuff like that. :lol:

There was another time when I was 13, my cousin and I tethered a bicycle and a push scooter to one another with (of all things) a series of bungee cords. We called it the "booter" and it was massive fun. I was pretty quick on a bike and my cousin weighed practically nothing. It was actually a show of engineering genius for our age. One was permanently attached to the scooter. Another was attached to the back of the bike. Then we had about 5 more behind us for maximum stretch. I would take off on the bike as fast as I could and it would build up all the energy in the bungee cords, which would pull back even harder on the scooter, and that scooter would shoot past me like a bullet :D

After the booter, we made makeshift bows and arrows out of metal bars, bungee cords, twigs, and nails. It actually didn't work too poorly xD

• Brohoof 2

When I didn't get what I wanted I sad down outside my parents' bedroom door and waited there the whole night cause I didn't want to go to bed and therefore "give up". I never got what I wanted anyway so I'm not sure why I did it lol *shrug*

lol when i was little i was told that if i eat watermelon seeds that i'd grow a watermelon inside of me and that it would explode me, so naturally i believed them and always spit out my seeds, now that i think about it that kinda was a cruel joke but funny when i look back on it now

I used to think that dogs were all males and cats were all females, and that they would get married and have kids, the boys being dogs and the girls being cats.

Yeah, it was weird.  :blink:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I flicked a few drops of water onto a lightbulb that had been on for a while.

I thought it would sizzle.

The lightbulb exploded. XD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

I used to think that lazy town was a real place.

I ate a worm once to see what it would taste like. (it tasted like a worm)

I used to act like a spy. I played all these crazy games by myself or with friends. it was so over the top and such fun!

I once stole lego from school.

that's all I got for now but i'll probably remember tonnes more and be back in a while

When I was toung, I thought that wvery woman in the world became pregnant no matter what.

I thought that pregnancy was someting that just randomly happened

1 thinking that if I stayed on the toilet for too long a hand would drag me straight down into the sewers

2 blew up my laptop by accidentally overloading it

3 exlcuded from primary school because the teacher shouted in my ear so I whacked her with a chair

1) When I was four, before my first swimming lesson, my best friend told me that the grids at the bottom of the pool suck you in if you get too close. I believed her and was terrified of grids for ages.

2) I used to think that a woman would get pregnant not long after marriage, so when my best friend told me that her parents were getting married, I was extremely confused as to how she existed. About a year later, I learned. (This was the same best friend who convinced me that grids were deadly)