Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you thought/did as a little kid.

MachineGunLola

(edited)

... when i was like 8 i swear to god i saw Santa claus going through my underwear draw ;_; i believed it so much... He was like going through my underwear draw and looking for a piece of underwear that he'd take in exchange for the presents he gave ;_;

... OH GOD WHY!

Also! I was scared the thunder storms... and my nana told me 'don't be scared its only god moving sofas and tables around upstairs' @_@ my hate for god until i was like 10...

Edited by Midnightive
  • Brohoof 1

What do you mean, lying? Santa puts out presents for me all the time! He comes every XMas! :D

I'm not sure how to tell you this...

Yeah and the holiday armadillo goes on dates with me.

ONTOPIC:

I thought my parents were evil... I still do.

Holiday armadillo. You sir, get all of my internetz.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I thought purpose meant accident. So when I got in trouble accidentally, I would always say, "But I did it on purpose!"

Explains why I was always in timeout.

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)
  • Brohoof 4

One of my grade school teachers had a map of the world on the wall.

Posted Image

Like this one, except big. I once asked her what was on the other side of the world. I thought that the picture depicted only half of the world.

Another thing is I thought cousin was just a friend, but a bad friend. Whenever my best friend and I would fight I would tell her that she was my cousin now, not my friend.

• Brohoof 5

I thought sometimes that my parents and relatives weren't really my parents and that it was all a conspiracy to trap me at home. not really sure where that came from....

when I was really small, my parents tell me that I thought all vehicles were trucks because my dad had a pickup truck.

That the gap between my bed and the wall was some sort of evil portal and if I ever fell down it I'd fall into some hellish place, I had freaking nightmares man... also I thought that if I was sleeping and I wasn't facing the wall then the evil darkness monsters would get me :o.

• Brohoof 1

When I was 4, I once tried to walk like they did in old cartoons - with my eyes closed. I did it in a mall and walked right into a pillar.

When I was younger I used to play outside on the slip and slide by myself and talk to my imaginary friends until one day my mom saw me outside the window and laughed :blush: Total embarresment and super strange

• Brohoof 1

When I was 4, I once tried to walk like they did in old cartoons - with my eyes closed. I did it in a mall and walked right into a pillar.

This gave me a giggle! i did it to but walked into a door :blush:

(edited)

That the gap between my bed and the wall was some sort of evil portal and if I ever fell down it I'd fall into some hellish place, I had freaking nightmares man... also I thought that if I was sleeping and I wasn't facing the wall then the evil darkness monsters would get me :o.

I thought the exact same thing, though now it makes me laugh. I also thought that if I went downstairs before anyone else well all the lights in the house were off, vampires would come and kill me. Edited by King Otrepony
  • Brohoof 3

I was once playing badminton with my dad, I had just said that I prefer badminton to tennis because it's not as dangerous, then I smacked myself really hard in the mouth with my racket.

I thought the exact same thing, though now it makes me laugh. I also thought that if I went downstairs before anyone else well all the lights in the house were off, vampires would com and kill me.

Dude, if I'm the only guy downstairs and I'm going back upstairs, I turn all the lights off and freaking run up the stairs... I'm kind of afraid of the dark...
  • Brohoof 1

Dude, if I'm the only guy downstairs and I'm going back upstairs, I turn all the lights off and freaking run up the stairs... I'm kind of afraid of the dark...

That is something I can agree with you on, but I sprint up and down stairs because I used to think that I was training myself for when my home got attacked, and the habit has never left me.

When i was like 6 ;_; i fallen over so many times on my knee... I saw my knee cap... I touched it was like :OOOO i ran to my mum like

'TOUCH IT >: D' and my mum was like 'no no... lets get you to the hopistal'

;_; i refused to go get help untill she touched my knew cap... So you know... she touched it

When I was little I told my little sister to never do this with her fingers:

img-374365-1-HZcRB.gif

And what did she do?
Well she went straight to mom and said "Mom, bro says I cannot do this *does gif image thingy* with my fingers, why?!"

I was like
img-374365-2-facepalm.jpg

• Brohoof 4