Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Equestrian Catastrophe Defense Force (Slice of Life/Special Task Force/OOC)

silvermoon15000

(edited)

@OracleOfTwilight

@Maple Bat

@WiiGuy2014

Link to RP:

The six of you sir in a white carriage, it is fully white, same with the ponies and their armor, meant to be camouflaged among the clouds. You land soon after and you see four familiar ponies, the princesses, three new ponies stand beside them, one looks like a retired member of the guard, a scar covers his left eye, his gray fur faded with age and other scars, his beard and mane a faded orange. The next is a slender mare, a bat pony, she looks menacing and only half of her right ear, she has gray fur and a dark purple mane. The final pony is wearing a police uniform his fur matching the dark blue and his mane short but yellow.

And that is the starting setting the RP will be posted after I post my character here and then we can start, otherwise post your characters here.

A few quick rules and details though.

Rules:

Nothing OP, the closest thing to OP should be your unique skill which can fail in certain cases

Everything is allowed, including some cursing (light cursing) and some gore not horrendous but some is ok, and no sex, there can be talk and something may happen but you are to just end it with kissing in a bed.

No killing off PC characters

Details:

Guns are allowed but are not mandatory.

I do expect some talk of the terrorist attack that caused this to be made, it didn't just happen, but its been 3 months after the incident.

Character development I want some, a crap ton.

Otherwise I will post my character, (he is in my signature so he is already posted) and yeah.

Final note, underneath each character profile I want some strengths and weaknesses and finally your unique skill be it a mental, physical or magical skill it must be unique.

My character:

Silvermoon

Strengths: courage, ranged combat, close quarters combat, charisma, shadows

Weaknesses: anger, hoof-to-hoof combat, too kind, daylight (weakens magic)

Unique Skill: specialization in night magic(summoning, shadows, illusions, healing)

Edited by silvermoon15000
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

First of all, Unicorn Will Guide and Changeling Will Guide are technically two souls sharing the same body. They do have the same personality and characteristics. But if helps the RP, the two can be treated like one character who's half Unicorn and half Changeling

Strengths: Wants everyone to get along, well-read, follows orders if they help his friends,

Weaknesses: lacks confidence in himself, hates to be the leader unless absolutely necessary, afraid of what others might think of him, shy

Unique Skill: Secret Identity cover for Changeling Will Guide and his Shape-shifting Ability

Strengths: Wants everyone to get along, well-read, follows orders if they help his friends, knows all about things Changeling, undercover spy work and recon

Weaknesses: Fearful of being outed as a Changeling to those not in the know (which is why he hides as Unicorn Will Guide), lacks confidence in himself, hates to be the leader unless absolutely necessary, afraid of what others might think of him, shy

Unique Skill: As a Changeling, he's a natural at shape shifting his appearance and voice to go undercover!

Well, I hopes this works for you! If there's anything I should know, contact me here or in a PM.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
Dropped Disney Ability
  • Brohoof 2

Alright so you said nothing OP. I'm very willing to follow this rule. If I post something you think OP then let me know and I'll fix it right away.

Strengths: Strong-Willed, Friendly, Magically-inclined 

Weaknesses: His family being threatened, Losing his voice, Sitting still for too long

Unique Skills: His singing-based magic(Chaos Magic, Healing magic and the Ability to Stop time. (He can only hold that ability for a few seconds.))

Let me know if he's too op.

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Alright so you said nothing OP. I'm very willing to follow this rule. If I post something you think OP then let me know and I'll fix it right away.

Strengths: Strong-Willed, Friendly, Magically-inclined 

Weaknesses: His family being threatened, Losing his voice, Sitting still for too long

Unique Skills: His singing-based magic(Chaos Magic, Healing magic and the Ability to Stop time. (He can only hold that ability for a few seconds.))

Let me know if he's too op.

You limited his time ability so thats good, also healing only works on minor wounds like a shot to the leg, major wounds take time.

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

First of all, Unicorn Will Guide and Changeling Will Guide are technically two souls sharing the same body. They do have the same personality and characteristics. But if helps the RP, the two can be treated like one character who's half Unicorn and half Changeling

Strengths: Wants everyone to get along, well-read, follows orders if they help his friends,

Weaknesses: lacks confidence in himself, hates to be the leader unless absolutely necessary, afraid of what others might think of him, shy

Unique Skill: Disney Knowledge and Magic (if applicable), Secret Identity cover for Changeling Will Guide and his Shape-shifting Ability

Strengths: Wants everyone to get along, well-read, follows orders if they help his friends, knows all about things Changeling, undercover spy work and recon

Weaknesses: Fearful of being outed as a Changeling to those not in the know (which is why he hides as Unicorn Will Guide), lacks confidence in himself, hates to be the leader unless absolutely necessary, afraid of what others might think of him, shy

Unique Skill: As a Changeling, he's a natural at shape shifting his appearance and voice to go undercover!

Well, I hopes this works for you! If there's anything I should know, contact me here or in a PM.

I will kindly remind you Disney magic isn't allowed because it doesn't fit into the story please fix this.

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

I will kindly remind you Disney magic isn't allowed because it doesn't fit into the story please fix this.

Don't worry. Since I don't want to remove a huge section of his Character page that applies to other RPs, I just added a section pointing out that in this RP, his backstory is simply being a secret identity for the Changeling. That should be acceptable, right?

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Don't worry. Since I don't want to remove a huge section of his Character page that applies to other RPs, I just added a section pointing out that in this RP, his backstory is simply being a secret identity for the Changeling. That should be acceptable, right?

That is perfectly fine

Just waiting on you Oracle

P-jay you can enter if you want

• Brohoof 2

Here goes. First of all, since @silvermoon15000 suggested that I use two OCs as we are a little participant-starved, I will be using both of my OCs. Since I'm on mobile, it's a pain to insert links to my characters in this post (really am sorry) and if you want to see the profiles on either character, you can check them out in the original RP searching thingy, or PM me if you want me to send them to you. I will be using these OCs:

Starlight Shimmer

Strengths: Plays well with others, intelligent, kind, humble.

Weaknesses: Will do anything to save a friend, gets really stressed out about pretty much anything, makes things overly complicated.

Unique Skill: Has powerful magic, especially combat magic, and can conjure a magic bow.

Supersonic:

Strengths: Loyal, devoted, strong.

Weaknesses: Cocky, (with reason) blunt, stubborn.

Unique Skill: Has a magic set of a crossbow, shortswords, and armor. The crossbow shoots bolts of purple energy, the shortswords can burn stuff on contact and they leave a kick-ass purple trail through the air. The armor is Avatar armor, and it creates a spectral version of Supersonic that surrounds her, making her bigger (that's the only effect). Plus, they have a matching color scheme. 

• Brohoof 3

@silvermoon15000, @Maple Bat, @OracleOfTwilight

Shall I sum up the characters so far?

Silvermoon, an unicorn who specializes in night magic

Supersonic, a Pegasus who's war-experienced.

Starlight Shimmer, an Unicorn who's skilled in combat magic.

Woodland Orchestra, a Dragonequus who's a talented singer

Will Guide, a Rogue Changeling with an Unicorn for a cover.

Did I miss anyone?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@silvermoon15000, @Maple Bat, @OracleOfTwilight

Shall I sum up the characters so far?

Silvermoon, an unicorn who specializes in night magic

Supersonic, a Pegasus who's war-experienced.

Starlight Shimmer, an Unicorn who's skilled in combat magic.

Woodland Orchestra, a Dragonequus who's a talented singer

Will Guide, a Rogue Changeling with an Unicorn for a cover.

Did I miss anyone?

Nope but it does seem Starlight Shimmer in character beat you to it.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Nope but it does seem Starlight Shimmer in character beat you to it.

Funny. 

By the way, do you think Woody should already have been acquainted with Changeling Will Guide or should he have to earn it?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Funny. 

By the way, do you think Woody should already have been acquainted with Changeling Will Guide or should he have to earn it?

Let's have him earn it.

Don't want to take away from the experience after all.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Also, I want to confirm:

The guys of the group are Silvermoon, Woody and Will.

The girls are Starlight and Supersonic, right?

Heh,heh, we have a full house of 3 kings and 2 queens. Even our names are a full house with 3 S and 2 W.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Alright everybody here is how this works. I chose 6 people for a reason. I have a six sided die, which only goes towards me. Each in game week I will roll it to see where I am at on the leaderboards, but for you I will be laying out the riddles and you will be answering them. I have a notebook ready for this because there are 40 doors, btw I will not be number 1 except on occasion because I do expect one person to be on top, if you do not like this idea tell me and I will just do this through random draw or if you have a better idea inform me, otherwise the second you say you are at a door a riddle will be thrown at you. Good luck.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Alright everybody here is how this works. I chose 6 people for a reason. I have a six sided die, which only goes towards me. Each in game week I will roll it to see where I am at on the leaderboards, but for you I will be laying out the riddles and you will be answering them. I have a notebook ready for this because there are 40 doors, btw I will not be number 1 except on occasion because I do expect one person to be on top, if you do not like this idea tell me and I will just do this through random draw or if you have a better idea inform me, otherwise the second you say you are at a door a riddle will be thrown at you. Good luck.

What kind of riddles will they be? 'Cause it will really stick if Will is kicked out before he even begins.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

What kind of riddles will they be? 'Cause it will really stick if Will is kicked out before he even begins.

You won't get kicked out because of leaderboard status, and the riddles will be associated with the room each key has a name of a room that is also the answer for the riddle.

• Brohoof 1