Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life The Equestrian Catastrophe Defense Force (RP)

silvermoon15000

"Oh!" Said Starlight Shimmer. "An armory, probably." She took the key that said Armory on it and inserted it into the lock. 

---------------------------------------

Supersonic looked at the door and took a key that said Forge on it and put it in. 

• Brohoof 2

Woody wasn't sure if he should go in or go to another room He stood there a bit finally deciding to head down the hall to the next door that had no one at it. He tapped the door knob. "I'm ready for the next riddle." He said into it.

• Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

"Oh!" Said Starlight Shimmer. "An armory, probably." She took the key that said Armory on it and inserted it into the lock. 

Supersonic looked at the door and took a key that said Forge on it and put it in. 

Starlight:

The door buzzed and the key turned the word Armory now on the door.

Supersonic:

The door buzzed and the key turned the word Forge on the door.

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Woody wasn't sure if he should go in or go to another room He stood there a bit finally deciding to head down the hall to the next door that had no one at it. He tapped the door knob. "I'm ready for the next riddle." He said into it.

"BANG BANG, this place may be loud,"

A loud voice boomed through the hall,

"One more thing," Steelhooves yelled,

"Whoever finds the sleeping quarters gets first dibs on one room and one bunk mate, also it will be divided male with male and female with female" he finished.

• Brohoof 2

Glad that he got the answer right, Will's confidence rose. "I wonder if we're really allowed to use this room later? Oh, well, on to the next one!" He flew down the hall with his Changeling wings and picked his next door. "Ok, what's the riddle?"

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Glad that he got the answer right, Will's confidence rose. "I wonder if we're really allowed to use this room later? Oh, well, on to the next one!" He flew down the hall with his Changeling wings and picked his next door. "Ok, what's the riddle?"

"Sleep is a necessity but not in this room, this room is meant to make you feel something painful to get into your mind."

• Brohoof 2

Starlight inserted her keys into the next door. "Riddle!"

Supersonic lifted her keys from her belt and walked to another random door. "Riddle time!" She said in a slightly more cheerful tone. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"Sleep is a necessity but not in this room, this room is meant to make you feel something painful to get into your mind."

Will thought, Feel something painful to get inside your mind? At first, he thought of a torture chamber like the one he saw back in the Changeling Hive, but realizes these ponies are not the sadist type. 

Realizing a much better answer, he put the key labeled  Psychiatrist into the keyhole. Now, to see if he was right...

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will thought, Feel something painful to get inside your mind? At first, he thought of a torture chamber like the one he saw back in the Changeling Hive, but realizes these ponies are not the sadist type. 

Realizing a much better answer, he put the key labeled  Psychiatrist into the keyhole. Now, to see if he was right...

The door buzzed twice and nothing happened.

1 hour ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Starlight inserted her keys into the next door. "Riddle!"

Supersonic lifted her keys from her belt and walked to another random door. "Riddle time!" She said in a slightly more cheerful tone. 

For Starlight:

"Place for free time and where you may become friends, well maybe only one other,"

For supersonic:

"This room is named after something that moves fast but is actually a place to practice,"

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

The door buzzed twice and nothing happened.

Will must have gotten it wrong, much to his dismay!

Will's score was now 1win-1loss. 

Doubting he'd be allowed to do it again, he headed to a different door. "That didn't work. But maybe I can try a different door? Please, I won't give up on this challenge. Give me the next riddle, please."

• Brohoof 3

Bang bang? He thought about the hint for a while. "Loud room with Bang noises Must be some sort of Shooting range or training room." He was stuck between the two and eventually settled on The key that said Shooting range on it, hoping for the best.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@silvermoon15000

Starlight laughed. "The sleeping quarters!" She said in a happy tone.

Supersonic looked bemused. "Wha? I'm not sure." She took the key with the word Gymnasium on it and slid it in. 

Edited by OracleOfTwilight
  • Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will must have gotten it wrong, much to his dismay!

Will's score was now 1win-1loss. 

Doubting he'd be allowed to do it again, he headed to a different door. "That didn't work. But maybe I can try a different door? Please, I won't give up on this challenge. Give me the next riddle, please."

"A place to just sit and chat with your friends."

2 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Bang bang? He thought about the hint for a while. "Loud room with Bang noises Must be some sort of Shooting range or training room." He was stuck between the two and eventually settled on The key that said Shooting range on it, hoping for the best.

The door buzzed and the words shooting range appeared on it.

7 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

@silvermoon15000

Starlight laughed. "The sleeping quarters!" She said in a happy tone.

Supersonic looked bemused. "Wha? I'm not sure." She took the key with the word Gymnasium on it and slid it in. 

For Starlight:

The door buzzed and the words Sleeping Quarters appeared on the door.

"Looks like Starlight gets the privilege," Silentwing said amused.

For Supersonic:

The door buzzed but nothing happened.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"A place to just sit and chat with your friends."

This had to be one of the easiest room to answer: Lounge .He put the key in the door and waited to see if he was right...

• Brohoof 3

"2 right!" Woody said happily "I'm not too bad at this." He moved his fur on his left paw back to look at the time using a watch his magic created, figured he'd go for one more since it's not too late. He flew to the closest unmarked door. "Clue please."

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

This had to be one of the easiest room to answer: Lounge .He put the key in the door and waited to see if he was right...

The door buzzed and the word Lounge appeared on the door.

• Brohoof 1

Yes! Will's win-lose count was now 2-1. That's 66% win ratio. He felt like there were 7 more attempts for him to try. So feeling confident again, he flew to the next unattempted door. "Question #4, please." 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

"2 right!" Woody said happily "I'm not too bad at this." He moved his fur on his left paw back to look at the time using a watch his magic created, figured he'd go for one more since it's not too late. He flew to the closest unmarked door. "Clue please."

"A place that may seem like heaven after a long workout,"

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Yes! Will's win-lose count was now 2-1. That's 66% win ratio. He felt like there were 7 more attempts for him to try. So feeling confident again, he flew to the next unattempted door. "Question #4, please." 

"Last door students," Blindeye called out as Woodland approached the door.

"Here you will learn and use your intelligence to complete missions,"

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"Here you will learn and use your intelligence to complete missions,"

Will could think of several rooms with similar names. Classroom, Mission Control, Briefing Room. The pressure was on! He really wanted to get this right! Finally, with his hooves crossed, (so to speak) He took the classroom key and put it in the key hole in......

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Will could think of several rooms with similar names. Classroom, Mission Control, Briefing Room. The pressure was on! He really wanted to get this right! Finally, with his hooves crossed, (so to speak) He took the classroom key and put it in the key hole in......

The door buzzed and the word Classroom appeared on the door.

"Times up Cadets, leaderboard will be posted in the main classroom, which ended up being the last door, so go ahead and head inside so we can brief you," Steelhooves said as the door opened.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
24 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"A place that may seem like heaven after a long workout,"

The dragonequus wasn't sure at this point. He only knew of two other rooms. He figured it would be a place to take a break "Hmm.." His thoughts where interrupted.

6 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"Times up Cadets, leaderboard will be posted in the main classroom, which ended up being the last door, so go ahead and head inside so we can brief you,"

He walked over to the end door and entered the class room. "Well that was rather fun." He commented as he took a seat waiting on the others. He also glanced at the board not expect his name to be too high on that list.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

@OracleOfTwilight

@Maple Bat

@WiiGuy2014

Main Classroom:

This room was highly teched up, the center a giant round table with chairs all round. The center had a hologram screen on it. To the right of the door was the front of the class room where another screen sat, the leader board was displayed on it.

1st) Woodland

2nd) Will Guide

3rd) Starlight

4th) Silvermoon

5th) Supersonic

"Now I bet you are wondering how Woodland is above Will Guide. That's simple, he made a mistake, there was a hidden rule, for every mistake you lose a point. Woodland and Will Guide would have been tied if it hadn't been for his mistake. Supersonic lost to Silver because of a mistake as well. The only pony who didn't make any mistakes was Starlight, but she was slow placing her in the middle of the board, we expect improvement from each of you. Finally do not take this as a reason to try to do better, all this does is show where you are at, we need this team to cooperate and become friends in some way speaking of which, Starlight as the pony who found the sleeping quarters you get to decide who to bunk with for the first week. You may bunk with male or female, but your privilege will be dropped and you will be bunking with Supersonic next week, but for now your bunk mates will be determined after her choice," Silentwing finished,

"Also take these," 5 watches are given to each pony/creature,

"These will show the leader board, and control the rooms and keep you linked to your bunk mate for the first week. You will switch bunk mates every week. Otherwise this also shows your health and keeps scores for you," Blindeye said,

"Plus it keeps track of you," he added.

"Otherwise Starlight choose your bunk mate for the week,"

• Brohoof 2

Starlight smiled. "I'll bunk with Supersonic anyway. It'll be good to get to know the pony I'll be spending so much time with." She smiled at Supersonic. 

Supersonic half-smiled. "Ok."

• Brohoof 1

Despite ending up in 2nd place, Will Guide was glad to have gotten the last door correct. He wondered though, what was the correct answer to the room he's gotten wrong! "I have a question: are all the rooms unlocked now, or are we only able to go to the ones we've opened?"

As he awaited his answer, he wondered who he would be bunking and training with. I hope it's Woody! An unpredictable creature like him training with an creature who can unpredictably transform into anypony would be fitting!

Will was impressed by the watch. He looked it over as he awaited further instructions.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Starlight smiled. "I'll bunk with Supersonic anyway. It'll be good to get to know the pony I'll be spending so much time with." She smiled at Supersonic. 

Supersonic half-smiled. "Ok."

"Then it's settled. Woodland and Will Guide, since you were first and second you will bunk together week one," Silentwing said, "Silver you will bunk by yourself week one,"

Silver nodded in agreement.

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Despite ending up in 2nd place, Will Guide was glad to have gotten the last door correct. He wondered though, what was the correct answer to the room he's gotten wrong! "I have a question: are all the rooms unlocked now, or are we only able to go to the ones we've opened?"

As he awaited his answer, he wondered who he would be bunking and training with. I hope it's Woody! An unpredictable creature like him training with an creature who can unpredictably transform into anypony would be fitting!

Will was impressed by the watch. He looked it over as he awaited further instructions.

"Yes the doors are now open, your watch can open the door and it will give you the room name, but first go get unpacked in your bunks, the rest of the day is yours to explore,"

• Brohoof 1

@Contrast

Silentwing sat on the hill about four miles outside The Farm, she looked at her own watch,

"She's late," the bat-pony sighed,

"Why a last minute recruit Celestia, you couldn't just leave these five, well might as well welcome her with open hooves,"

• Brohoof 1