Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life The Equestrian Catastrophe Defense Force (RP)

silvermoon15000

(edited)

When the letter had arrived, Witty could contain her excitement. Not only did the princess recognize her work, but she offered her the chance to put her skills to the test and help others as part of a group. "This is everything I could have ever dreamed of!" She threw the letter in the air, where a creature that resembled a parasprite caught it.

After jolting down what materials and belongings she would be packing inside her journal, Witty turned towards the creature and said, "Uno be sure to wake me an hour before the first train leaves the station tomorrow and..." She tore a page from her book and placed it on a workshop table, where Uno could read it. "I want you and the other parasight's to pack these items for me. I have a few repairs to finish before tomorrow, and then I will need plenty of sleep..." 

The creature she called a parasight rolled it eyes, because it already had an idea of what would happen. In response, Witty glared and said, "I don't need your sass Uno. I'll have the repairs done in record time and then I will be fully rested for tomorrow."

~

Witty had stayed up all night working on her repair orders. She could have cancelled the orders or told her clients that the repair couldn't be done at this time, but her pride wouldn't let that come to pass. When mourning came, Uno exhausted every tools it had to wake her, but Witty remained fast asleep. All the parasprite contraption could do was wait... 

When Witty finally woke up, there was screaming and panic inside her workshop. It ended with her rushing to the train station and shouting an order to her parasights, "Deliver those devices to where they need to be. Uno, you're coming with me. Love you all bye!" As she ran off, Uno flying close behind her, she looked at the parasight and said, "Not a word..." It gave her a beep and looked rather smug.

~

@silvermoon15000

Witty crested the hill, out of breath and sweating heavily. When she saw Silentwing sitting down, supposedly waiting for her, she stopped and tried to make herself look more presentable. Then she approached her, with possibly the most awkward smile she could give, "I'm sorry for my being tardy, I'm Witty Thought."

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Contrast said:

When the letter had arrived, Witty could contain her excitement. Not only did the princess recognize her work, but she offered her the chance to put her skills to the test and help others as part of a group. "This is everything I could have ever dreamed of!" She threw the letter in the air, where a creature that resembled a parasprite caught it.

After jolting down what materials and belongings she would be packing inside her journal, Witty turned towards the creature and said, "Uno be sure to wake me an hour before the first train leaves the station tomorrow and..." She tore a page from her book and placed it on a workshop table, where Uno could read it. "I want you and the other parasight's to pack these items for me. I have a few repairs to finish before tomorrow, and then I will need plenty of sleep..." 

The creature she called a parasight rolled it eyes, because it already had an idea of what would happen. In response, Witty glared and said, "I don't need your sass Uno. I'll have the repairs done in record time and then I will be fully rested for tomorrow."

~

Witty had stayed up all night working on her repair orders. She could have cancelled the orders or told her clients that the repair couldn't be done at this time, but her pride wouldn't let that come to pass. When mourning came, Uno exhausted every tools it had to wake her, but Witty remained fast asleep. All the parasprite contraption could do was wait... 

When Witty finally woke up, there was screaming and panic inside her workshop. It ended with her rushing to the train station and shouting an order to her parasights, "Deliver those devices to where they need to be. Uno, you're coming with me. Love you all bye!" As she ran off, Uno flying close behind her, she looked at the parasight and said, "Not a word..." It gave her a beep and looked rather smug.

~

@silvermoon15000

Witty crested the hill, out of breath and sweating heavily. When she saw Silentwing sitting down, supposedly waiting for her, she stopped and tried to make herself look more presentable. Then she approached him, with possibly the most awkward smile she could give, "I'm sorry for my being tardy, I'm Witty Thought."

Silentwing sighed with relief,

"Finally, I thought you were never going to show up, anyways follow me...I hope you understand this is a dangerous job you can die. I also hope you understand you are not allowed to speak of this with anypony. You will also not have a bunk mate for the first week but that shouldn't stop you from meeting everypony and body. Everypony is doing there own thing at them moment exploring your new home and probably getting used to their bunk mates. Speaking of which," Silentwing gives the pony a watch,

"This is a device that is to stay on you at all times it shows our leader board and your health plus your bunk mate, it also lets us know where you are at, at all times. If you notice you are at the bottom of the board its simply because you are late, plus although yes you don't have a bunk mate we gave you a pony to be your partner, his name is Silvermoon and he is also bunking alone so there is the reason for that, finally, if you want to move up on the leader board try to make little mistakes and also do your best. You lose points for mistakes, do not taie it as competition but as a way to see where you are at amongst your teammates, otherwise we are here," Silentwing finished opening the barn door, on the way to the underground entrance she introduced herself and informed the mare of the other two instructors. Finally they made it to Witty's room.

"Now you have the rest of the day to get unpacked and have free time, otherwise good luck," she then walked off leaving the mare alone in her room.

------------------

Silver was laying in his bed when an announcement was given,

"Everypony there is a new member in The Farm, welcome her with open hooves when you see her, her name is Witty Thought,"

Silver got out of bed and went to greet the newcomer. He ended up at a door where the mare's name was imprinted. His watch buzzed all of a sudden and he noticed there was another pony on his watch, the new mare. She looked nice enough, but he thought the same thing about Supersonic before she went on her hate tantrum. He knocked on the door.

• Brohoof 2

Yes! I'm bunking with the Dragonequus, thought Will as he made his way to their room, quickly adapting to the door function on his watch.

He overheard that a late arrival named Witty Thought would be joining the team. He hoped that once they first meet, her impression of him would be favorable!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

As Silentwing explained what was going on, Witty found herself with more questions than answers. She didn't want to seem rude and interrupt Silentwing with questions, so for the time being, Witty remained silent. She would ask her when the mare had time. She seemed to be in a rush, which Witty could understand, she was late after all.

Eventually, Silentwing finished speaking with her and showed Witty to her room.

~

Now left with an empty bunker, Witty placed her journal on a desk and leaped onto the bed. She stretched, made herself comfortable, and sighed in relief. "It's not the fanciest bed in the world, but I needed this." She then turned her head toward her parasight and said, "Uno, would mind starting the unpacking? I'd like to take a closer look at this wat~" Before she could finish speaking, Witty heard a knock on her door.

"Well, there's always later as they say." She wrapped the watch around her hoof and walked over to the door. She opened it, just enough to see who was outside, and said, "Hello?"

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Contrast said:

As Silentwing explained what was going on, Witty found herself with more questions than answers. She didn't want to seem rude and interrupt Silentwing with questions, so for the time being, Witty remained silent. She would ask her when the mare had time. She seemed to be in a rush, which Witty could understand, she was late after all.

Eventually, Silentwing finished speaking with her and showed Witty to her room.

~

Now left with an empty bunker, Witty placed her journal on a desk and leaped onto the bed. She stretched, made herself comfortable, and sighed in relief. "It's not the fanciest bed in the world, but I needed this." She then turned her head toward her parasight and said, "Uno, would mind starting the unpacking? I'd like to take a closer look at this wat~" Before she could finish speaking, Witty heard a knock on her door.

"Well, there's always later as they say." She wrapped the watch around her hoof and walked over to the door. She opened it, just enough to see who was outside, and said, "Hello?"

A little shocked by how quickly the door opened, Silver hesitated, but spoke afterwards,

"Hi....um...I'm Silvermoon, I'm guessing we are partners," he said lifting up his watch to show her,

"I thought that I might as well introduce myself considering we are partners, there are four others around here, a draconiquis, and a changeling so don't be alarmed by them when you see them, otherwise that's the team, welcome and if you need any of us we are somewhere around this place, but I will be in lounge relaxing, so once more welcome, and yeah, that's about it," Silver turned to walk away.

• Brohoof 1

Supersonic knocked on @Contrast Witty Thought's door. She was meaning to introduce herself in a differing manner then what she had done with the others. 

---------------------------------------

Starligt smiled. She opened up her pocket universe and pulled out a small box. Inside the box was a færie dragon, who flew out. It spread its feathered wings and nestled on the bookcase. "Quetzalcoatl! I'll need you to unpack these things while I practice my stunning spells and hexes. I'm actually going to sleep a whole four hours tonight!"

• Brohoof 1

Woody was on his way to his bunk. He was going to unpack his belongs when he heard there was a new recruit. He grinned "I'll have to go meet them later. For now I'll go back to what I was doing." He made his way to the room he would be staying in. He dropped his bag down, opened it and started organizing his belongings after a while he got tired of doing it. He started humming again and his belongs came to life starting to sort themselves. After a few minutes everything settled exactly where he wanted them to be. While singing  he also flipped gravity in the area near his bed so the bed was on the ceiling a bit of a personal touch but he'd put it back if he had to move rooms but for now he might as well get comfortable with his living arrangements. After he finished in his room he walked to the new pony's room. He took a deep breath, Worried that this pony would panic when they saw him. He also saw Supersonic there. "Oh Hey!" He greeted the pegasus "Coming to visit the Witty as well? Maybe I'll come back in a bit..." He said awkwardly.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Supersonic knocked on @Contrast Witty Thought's door. She was meaning to introduce herself in a differing manner then what she had done with the others. 

Starligt smiled. She opened up her pocket universe and pulled out a small box. Inside the box was a færie dragon, who flew out. It spread its feathered wings and nestled on the bookcase. "Quetzalcoatl! I'll need you to unpack these things while I practice my stunning spells and hexes. I'm actually going to sleep a whole four hours tonight!"

Silver passed Supersonic on they way to the lounge, and heard what sounded like a screech in Starlight's and Super's room, he hesitated and then knocked on the door,

"Everything ok in there," he said.

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

@Contrast

@OracleOfTwilight

@silvermoon15000

By the time Will made it to the room he's sharing with Woody, he noticed the Dragonequus has already unpacked his stuff and flipped half of the room to suit his chaotic self.

After dropping off his stuff, the Changeling hurried to see if he could meet this new recuit, Witty Thought.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Starlight placed Quetzalcoatl on her shoulder and opened the door. Seeing Silvermoon, she remembered something. "Hello! This is my Faærie dragon. His name is Quetzalcoatl. Say hello, Quetzal." The small dragon flapped its wings and landed on Silvermoon's head, then looked down backwards and stared into Silvermoon's eyes. (His voice will be represented by bold italics). Hello, Silvermoon. The færie dragon's voice was as smooth as silk and melodious. I hope that your future befalls you many riches. Quetzalcoatl's coat was a golden-like color, and it shifted into royal blue as he landed back on Starlight Shimmer's shoulder.

Færie Dragon:

IMG_0448.thumb.JPG.5181e8fdefc4cf714ac4ec76d25d5350.JPG---------------------------------------

Supersonic walked back to the room, where she opened her small leather pouch and pulled out her armor, swords, and crossbow.

Edited by OracleOfTwilight
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@silvermoon15000

"Well th-" Before Witty had a chance to speak, Silvermoon had said his piece and was starting to walk away. "Maybe he's just shy?" Whatever the reason, she opened the door and called out to him. "Well, partner, I'll being seeing you around." She gave him a friendly smile and waved goodbye, but was unsure if he had noticed. "Oh well." With that, she shrugged her shoulders and closed the door. "I suppose I'll get back to unpacking... Uno!" Upon hearing Witty call for it, the parasight turned to face her. "Get to unpacking." It responded to this order with a narrow stare. "Fine, help me unpack." That was better.

~

@OracleOfTwilight @Maple Bat

Some time had passed and Witty had managed to get a workshop table set up in her room. The decor was still lacking but, "You can't build a city over night... And your not going to listen to me if I tell you too." The parasight beeped in affirmation. "What am I going to do with you?" It was at this time that Witty heard another knock on her door. Curious to see who it was, she stopped what she was doing and walked over to the door. 

"This time, lets try and be more inviting." With this thought in mind, she opened the door and smiled at the pon- There was a pony on the other side of the door, as well as a creature she had only seen once before. "...Right, there was mention of a dragonequus. This has to be the one. Try and be cool... I guess?"  She smiled at the pegasus and dragonequus standing before her and said, "Hey, nice to meet more members of the crew. How are you all doing?"

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, OracleOfTwilight said:

Starlight placed Quetzalcoatl on her shoulder and opened the door. Seeing Silvermoon, she remembered something. "Hello! This is my Faærie dragon. His name is Quetzalcoatl. Say hello, Quetzal." The small dragon flapped its wings and landed on Silvermoon's head, then looked down backwards and stared into Silvermoon's eyes. (His voice will be represented by bold italics). Hello, Silvermoon. The færie dragon's voice was as smooth as silk and melodious. I hope that your future befalls you many riches. Quetzalcoatl's coat was a golden-like color, and it shifted into royal blue as he landed back on Starlight Shimmer's shoulder.

Supersonic walked back to the room, where she opened her small leather pouch and pulled out her armor, swords, and crossbow.

Silver opened his mouth to say hello but was cut off by Shian,

"Oh how cool is that, a faerie dragon, hello," Silver face hoofed and then glared at the 3D constellation of a wolf,

"You know you're a literal pain right," he told the wolf,

"Yeah I know and sometimes I like to stay out awhile, speaking of which I'm going to our room to stretch, so chao," he said waving a paw at the pony and the little dragon before walking off leaving a trail of stars in his path.

"Sorry about him, he's kind of apart of me so I can't do much about him,"

1 minute ago, Contrast said:

@silvermoon15000

"Well th-" Before Witty had a chance to speak, Silvermoon had said his piece and was starting to walk away. "Maybe he's just shy?" Whatever the reason, she opened the door and called out to him. "Well, partner, I'll being seeing you around." She gave him a friendly smile and waved goodbye, but was unsure if he had noticed. "Oh well." With that, she shrugged her shoulders and closed the door. "I suppose I'll get back to unpacking... Uno!" Upon hearing Witty call for it, the parasight turned to face her. "Get to unpacking." It responded to this order with a narrow stare. "Fine, help me unpack." That was better.

~

@OracleOfTwilight @Maple Bat

Some time had passed and Witty had managed to get a workshop table set up in her room. The decor was still lacking but, "You can't build a city over night... And your not going to listen to me if I tell you too." The parasight beeped in affirmation. "What am I going to do with you?" It was at this time that Witty heard another knock on her door. Curious to see who it was, she stopped what she was doing and walked over to the door. 

"This time, lets try and be more inviting." With this thought in mind, she opened the door and smiled at the pon- There was a pony on the other side of the door, as well as a creature she had only seen once before. "...Right, there was mention of a dragonequus. This has to be the one. Try and cool... I guess?"  She smiled at the pegasus and dragonequus standing before her and said, "Hey, nice to meet more members of the crew. How are you all doing?"

Silver barely heard the mare yell out her call, 

"See ya around," he called out, chuckling, he needed to stop ditching ponies before they spoke, but he was sure they would talk later.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Contrast

Will arrived just in time to see Starlight introduce Witty to her Faerie Dragon. "Hello there, new arrival." He said to Witty. "I'm Will Guide the Changeling and I hope you'll understand that despite what my kind may have done to your kind in the past, I want to show you that a Changeling can change and be friends with ponies instead of enemies."

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

Actually, he's rather charming, Silvermoon. "I've gotta go!" Said Starlight, and she walked towards her room. 

Supersonic smiled. "Hello, Witty Thought, is it? I came here to get started off on the right hoof with you. I kinda was a major jerk to everypony else, but I was mad because my mom was taken during the last terrorist attack. Just in case you didn't know, my mom is Spitfire and my dad is Soarin from the Wonderbolts. I'm also probably the most battle-trained and battle-ready pony in the whole bunch. Anyway, I'm staying with Starlight Shimmer, if ya haven't met her, you should. See ya!" She walked away. 

• Brohoof 1

"Hey there." Woody replied "Nice to meet you as well." He was still worried his presence was making Witty uncomfortable. "Excuse her if she came off as rude. Anyways... My name's Woodland Orchestra, But I think I'd rather be called Woody, seems easier." He held out a paw in greeting he had big friendly smile on his face. "What kinda skills you got... Not to impose I'm just curious, like I've got my magic singing. What about you? I'm curious."

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Actually, he's rather charming, Silvermoon. "I've gotta go!" Said Starlight, and she walked towards her room. 

Supersonic smiled. "Hello, Witty Thought, is it? I came here to get started off on the right hoof with you. I kinda was a major jerk to everypony else, but I was mad because my mom was taken during the last terrorist attack. Just in case you didn't know, my mom is Spitfire and my dad is Soarin from the Wonderbolts. I'm also probably the most battle-trained and battle-ready pony in the whole bunch. Anyway, I'm staying with Starlight Shimmer, if ya haven't met her, you should. See ya!" She walked away. 

"Likewise" he told the mare as she passed him.

Now where was that lounge, he made his way into the hall and eventually found the door. He opened it but a voice stopped him,

"So...the lounge first huh," Silentwing said behind him. Silver turned,

"Yeah, what do you need,"

"Oh nothing, just..." She fell silent and then swung a bladed wing at him.

He ducked and summoned a shield which was forced into her chest and sent her scraping against the floor. She stood and shook the pain off,

"Quick reflexes," she looked at the 3D constellation of the shield,

"You already know your full potential,"

Silver, his heart beating rapidly in his chest, took a deep breath,

"How...how did you find out," he said,

"Your ex-mentor told us, she was happy to find out her student was going to be stopping evil with the power he possessed,"

He sighed and let the shield fade away,

"You see we didn't only choose you for your skill, but because you all have a full potential, some have yet to discover it others do, like you," she turned and a loud clinking sound from her armor shifting was heard,

"We are watching you and the others, don't think we won't know if something happens," she said before trotting away leaving Silver, breathing heavily, alone in the hall. He regained his composure and entered the lounge.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@OracleOfTwilight

Witty just couldn't wrap her head around the way thing worked around here. Including Silentwing, this was the third time someone said their piece and left. "A shame as well, that mare is clearly suffering..." She wasn't known as the softest shoulder to cry on and she had just met her, but still, Witty felt like there was more she could do than just be silent. "I suppose I'll talk to her later... or find someone better than me to have a word with her." It was only at that moment she realized, that the mare hadn't given her a name.

@Maple Bat @WiiGuy2014

When the dragonequus spoke, Witty was pulled away from her thoughts.

She shook Woody's paw, happy to receive a normal greeting, and said, "Don't worry about it. The others will warm up eventually." She started to laugh, "Either that or they'll have to learn how to deal with me." She stopped shaking his paw and started to settle down. "As for what I can do... I'm an inventor. That's pales in comparison to magic imbued songs. I've never heard or seen this ability and I'd like to know more."

It was at this time Witty noticed the changeling approaching her. She gave him a small wave and said, "Sorry if I didn't see you there for a moment. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." When she heard the changeling's plight, she did her best to put him at ease. "No need to worry, I'm not sure how hard of a time you've been receiving, but I'm a fairly open minded individual."

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 3

41 minutes ago, Contrast said:

She shook Woody's paw, happy to receive a normal greeting, and said, "Don't worry about it. The others will warm up eventually." She started to laugh, "Either that or they'll have to learn how to deal with me." She stopped shaking his paw and started to settle down. "As for what I can do... I'm an inventor. That's pales in comparison to magic imbued songs. I've never heard or seen this ability and I'd like to know more."

The dragonequus' eyes widened, He was rather exited. "I'd be glad to give you an example." He looked around for something. "So how's about..." He started to think of some stuff he could do. "Well it's kinda like how unicorns when they use magic they're horn glows." He started humming a mysterious sounding melody. A blanket of mist appeared around the dragonequus the mist became so thick that it was hard for him to see Witty who was almost right up in his face. He then sung a swift and light melody and a wind appeared to sweep all the fog away. "It works kinda like that. I am a tad shy singing around new people though." He said blushing a bit 

• Brohoof 3

@Maple Bat @Contrast @WiiGuy2014 

Starlight walked around her dormitory, thinking. Why do they'd need us? I'm just a student of Luna. Why would they need me? I guess I have a lot of battle experience, what with the last attack on Canterlot. 

@silvermoon15000

Supersonic stood in the classroom, a target in front of her. She shot an energy bolt from her crossbow, hitting the bullseye. She suddenly threw her crossbow to the ground and raised a hoof, bringing it down and smashing a chair. She then punched the wall with her bare fist and it sank six inches into the wall. She crumpled to the ground and curled up and cried. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

The dragonequus' eyes widened, He was rather exited. "I'd be glad to give you an example." He looked around for something. "So how's about..." He started to think of some stuff he could do. "Well it's kinda like how unicorns when they use magic they're horn glows." He started humming a mysterious sounding melody. A blanket of mist appeared around the dragonequus the mist became so thick that it was hard for him to see Witty who was almost right up in his face. He then sung a swift and light melody and a wind appeared to sweep all the fog away. "It works kinda like that. I am a tad shy singing around new people though." He said blushing a bit 

@Contrast @Maple Bat

Will watched in amazement! "I thought that was very good. No need to be shy, Woody." He then addressed the Dragonequus and Ponies present.

"If there's anyone who should be shy around here, it's me. As a Changeling, I've spent my life hiding from others." As he spoke, he took on the appearance of a red unicorn with yellow hooves, brown mane and tail wearing white-rimmed glasses and a blue vest. "Ever since I left the Changeling Hive, I've made this Storyteller Unicorn identity named Will Guide to hide among the ponies. I must confess I've been feeding off the love and caring of the Ponies around me to prevent myself from starving to death" He said with shame in his blue Unicorn eyes.

"But I'm hoping by joining this team, I can learn to use my abilities for good and might get the love I need for substance without having to steal it from others. I hope you understand!" Will said, switching back to his natural Changeling self.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

@Maple Bat @Contrast @WiiGuy2014 

Starlight walked around her dormitory, thinking. Why do they'd need us? I'm just a student of Luna. Why would they need me? I guess I have a lot of battle experience, what with the last attack on Canterlot. 

@silvermoon15000

Supersonic stood in the classroom, a target in front of her. She shot an energy bolt from her crossbow, hitting the bullseye. She suddenly threw her crossbow to the ground and raised a hoof, bringing it down and smashing a chair. She then punched the wall with her bare fist and it sank six inches into the wall. She crumpled to the ground and curled up and cried. 

Silver sat in the lounge treating a slight cut from the bat-pony's blade, he was patient and wanted an explanation.

---------------------

Blindeye entered the classroom to see Super crying, he had been working on the case to find her mother, which was the only thing that he thought was hurting her. He noticed the chair and the wall and sighed,

"Hey kid, I just want to let you know, we believe your mother is okay, it is a kidnapping but we don't know who did it, our main suspect is the same group that destroyed the medical building a few months ago. You should let it all out because your potential is mightier than you think, and you are on this team for a reason, to bring these criminals to justice, to help everypony in need, but you have to let your full potential out, do you understand," he was now hugging the mare and comforting her.

------------------

Silvermoon couldn't take just sitting around in a lounge after the previous events, he needed something to punch. He went straight to the training room, and started to throw punches at a punching bag, his anger subsiding some. He then started to practice his summoning spells, summoning weapons, creatures, and other random things.

Meanwhile Shian decided to check up on everypony, and noticing Starlight pacing @OracleOfTwilight,

"Why are you pacing," he asked tilting his head.

• Brohoof 1

Starlight looked towards Shian and sighed. "I was just thinking about the purpose of this group. I'm gonna go down to the training room." She entered the room and found Silvermoon practicing. She ran to the other side of the room. "How about a magic duel, @silvermoon15000? For practice?" She conjured a shield. 

Supersonic nodded in thanks to Blindeye. 

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Starlight looked towards Shian and sighed. "I was just thinking about the purpose of this group. I'm gonna go down to the training room." She entered the room and found Silvermoon practicing. She ran to the other side of the room. "How about a magic duel, @silvermoon15000? For practice?" She conjured a shield. 

Supersonic nodded in thanks to Blindeye. 

Silver, sweating, looked at the mare,

"That sounds fun, better than hitting something with my hooves," he said with shrug.

• Brohoof 1

Starlight smiled. "Just a disclaimer, if I beat you, don't be mad." She summoned an brigade of attack constructs and sent blasts at Silvermoon. 

Supersonic thanked Blindeye and walked out of the classroom and into their dorm. She opened her pocket universe bag and pulled out a king-size bed and a dog. It barked twice and settled down on the bed. 

• Brohoof 1

After making his intentions known to be the Token Good Changeling, Will made his way to the training room, hoping to find the mentor who could train him to put his shape-shifting abilities to good use. "Does anyone here know about going undercover?" He called out!

• Brohoof 1