Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life The Equestrian Catastrophe Defense Force (RP)

silvermoon15000

Just now, OracleOfTwilight said:

Starlight smiled. "Just a disclaimer, if I beat you, don't be mad." She summoned an brigade of attack constructs and sent blasts at Silvermoon. 

---------------------------------------

Supersonic thanked Blindeye and walked out of the classroom and into their dorm. She opened her pocket universe bag and pulled out a king-size bed and a dog. It barked twice and settled down on the bed. 

Silvermoon moved quickly pulling up a reflection shield that sent the constructs back at her,

"So I gotta ask who taught you how to use night magic," he threw two more shields at her coming from the left and right

• Brohoof 1

After Giving his example of his magic he felt bad. He could have helped during the attack if he was there. "Anyways I can't wait to see what inventions you come up with miss Thought. Have a good day." Woody said as he left. After he had left Witty to her own devices he had went back into his and Wills shared room. He started singing, Just something he thought of. He was singing a mystical and powerful melody, Something that would normally cause him to use strong unicorn magic. But he kept magic out of it as he was singing to keep his own spirits up, Something everyone else seemed to be having trouble doing recently. While singing he was trying to think of ways to help the group cheer up. After a good while he sighed "Mom would know exactly what to do." He said to himself "So what would she do..." Woody snapped his fingers. He had a plan now.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Starlight shot a ray that vaporized the constructs, then reversed gravity. "Oh, this? This is magic taught by Princess Luna. I'm her star student, after all." She landed lightly and effortlessly on the ceiling. Charging up her horn, she created an iron golem. It charged at Silvermoon. 

Edited by OracleOfTwilight
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Starlight shot a ray that vaporized the constructs, then reversed gravity. "Oh, this? This is magic taught by Princess Luna. I'm her star student, after all." She landed lightly and effortlessly on the ceiling. Charging up her horn, she created an iron golem. It charged at Silvermoon. 

"Funny you should say that, has she ever mentioned her first star student...me," he said, using magic to sprout vines to hold the golem so he could turn it until a pebble. He then cast a darkness spell shadow spread everywhere covering the room in darkness he then summoned three shadow ponies who shot weakening spells at the mare non-stop,

"You can't hit what you can't see," he said charging up a spell.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@silvermoon15000 @OracleOfTwilight

Woody had stepped into the Training room at the wrong moment. When he stepped in his world go turned upside down. Literally He barely landed on his paws before hitting the ceiling his dragon claws barely keeping balance then the whole room turned dark. "Whoa. I wasn't ready for that." He said startled "I was gonna ask if I could practice with you Starlight but it seems you're busy." He was still going over the plan he had in his mind but he wasn't sure if it'd work. "Say you two seem strong mind if I practice too?"

Edited by Maple Bat
Mentions
  • Brohoof 2

Will was quietly watching the training between Starlight and Silver moon when Woody entered the room. During the brief room flip and blackout, Will wondered if he was ever going to get things if he kept feeling like he's being ignored. "Is there anything I can do to help, Woody?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Maple Bat @WiiGuy2014

"Both of you have a good day as well..." After their abrupt goodbye, Witty raised a hoof to her mane and tried to reflect on what she had gathered from everyone thus far. "..." She hadn't really learned anything. She wandered back into her room and sighed, "This entire learn more about your teammates thing might be harder than I thought." Her parasight did nothing in response to her comment; it was either indifferent or possibly too engrossed in unpacking Witty's belongings, there was no real way of telling. Regardless, Witty continued to prattle on, "I met all of them and spoke less than two sentences to most of them..."

In response to her whining, the parasight beeped six times, which cause Witty to give it an inquisitive stare. The only thing the parasight did was repeat its' beeping noise six more times. At this point, Witty made a list of everyone she had met thus far, "Myself, Woody, Will, Silver, no name... That's right. There's suppose to be six of us here." She smiled and said, "Maybe I should look for our last team member, however..." She started to stretch and loudly yawn, "I've been meaning to get catch some sleep since I got here. I'll save that endeavor for tomorrow."

Before getting into her bed, Witty walked over and pet her parasight on its' head. "Thank you for being so attentive Uno... also, try and have everything unpacked by the time I wake up." With that last statement, Witty retired for the day... Of course she would leave Uno with all the grunt work.

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014

"Just here to practice." He responded to Will "Miss shimmer seems strong enough to handle my abilities. Now however it also seems that Slivermoon would be a good opponent as well. Stay alert though I might need your help later." He continued to watch the Unicorns battle a minute waiting to see if they'd let him in the action.

• Brohoof 2

@silvermoon15000

Starlight cast a spell of true seeing, lighting the room up. A shield she had conjured blocked the spells, and she blasted the shadow ponies to bits. She summoned a tidal wave that smashed into Silvermoon, filling his eyes, ears, and mouth with water. Then, she smiled and said, "I'm gonna finish this!" She sent another golem, followed by attack constructs and a Phantasm. While Silvermoon was dealing with these, she shot a stunning spell that knocked him unconscious. 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

@silvermoon15000

Starlight cast a spell of true seeing, lighting the room up. A shield she had conjured blocked the spells, and she blasted the shadow ponies to bits. She summoned a tidal wave that smashed into Silvermoon, filling his eyes, ears, and mouth with water. Then, she smiled and said, "I'm gonna finish this!" She sent another golem, followed by attack constructs and a Phantasm. While Silvermoon was dealing with these, she shot a stunning spell that knocked him unconscious. 

Silver was lost in the moment his magic weak already from using shadow spells. He felt his body go unconscious but his mind was still awake, he fired one last spell knocking Starlight unconscious as well.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Starlight toppled to the ground, and a few moments later stood up again. "Wow! We're evenly matched, @silvermoon15000! Loved the shadow pony conjuration, but my thing is Phantasms. Really good dueling style ya got there. 

He smiled,

"Yours to, I tried to end it quickly with a shadow spell, but forgot you were also a student of Luna so didn't work in my favor either," he looked at the other ponies in the room, "sorry about the ignorance but when two ponies duel it requires full attention and focus,"

He looked at Starlight, @OracleOfTwilight

"If we ever get bunked you gotta teach me those phantasms, and I could exchange you for shadow magic or even Everfree magic, which is what you saw with the vines,"

Edited by silvermoon15000
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
40 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

He smiled,

"Yours to, I tried to end it quickly with a shadow spell, but forgot you were also a student of Luna so didn't work in my favor either," he looked at the other ponies in the room, "sorry about the ignorance but when two ponies duel it requires full attention and focus,"

He looked at Starlight, @OracleOfTwilight

"If we ever get bunked you gotta teach me those phantasms, and I could exchange you for shadow magic or even Everfree magic, which is what you saw with the vines,"

@silvermoon15000

"I'd love to to learn the Everfree magic! Maybe we could convince Blindeye to let us be bunk mates instead of our current mates, at the end of the week. Your magic is strong. I've studied with every princess, which shows in my magic. I also know the princesses better than anybody else that's not a princess. I learned the true seeing and light magic from Celestia, the shield from Cadance, the golems and constructs from Twilight, and the Phanatasms from Luna."

• Brohoof 1

When the two knocked each other out woody started laughing. When they both got up he was still smiling. "Don't worry Silvermoon I get it." He walked over to the two "I'd like to learn a few of your skills as well." His expression changed to where he looked a bit sad.. "Well I would but you'd probably want to learn chaos magic as well but it's not something that can't be taught. Sorry."

• Brohoof 2

@silvermoon15000, @OracleOfTwilight, @Maple Bat

Will spoke up to the Unicorns and Dragonequus, "I use Changeling magic and am familiar with Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, and even Alicorn Magic. But I've never seen Chaos, Shadow, or even Everfree Magic. Even if I'm just a Changeling who can only pretend to do the most basic of Unicorn, Pegasus, and Earth Pony, I think I should learn all types of your magic, so I can least act like I'm really capable of all that to fool the foes. Don't you agree?"

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

When the two knocked each other out woody started laughing. When they both got up he was still smiling. "Don't worry Silvermoon I get it." He walked over to the two "I'd like to learn a few of your skills as well." His expression changed to where he looked a bit sad.. "Well I would but you'd probably want to learn chaos magic as well but it's not something that can't be taught. Sorry."

Starlight smiled. "Well, then. What should we do next?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

@silvermoon15000

"I'd love to to learn the Everfree magic! Maybe we could convince Blindeye to let us be bunk mates instead of our current mates, at the end of the week. Your magic is strong. I've studied with every princess, which shows in my magic. I also know the princesses better than anybody else that's not a princess. I learned the true seeing and light magic from Celestia, the shield from Cadance, the golems and constructs from Twilight, and the Phanatasms from Luna. 

"All the princesses huh, Luna taught me everything I know, I give ya props for that though," Silver said,

"And maybe but I don't know,"

5 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

"Well funny thing is Woody, is your father taught me some chaos magic but I am only allowed to use it for emergencies, and I will gladly teach you some Everfree magic, it's not as dangerous as Chaos but it's a close second. I would also like you all to know that before I came here, I was a designated Everfree Ranger. We protected Equestria from the dangers of the Everfree, never letting it expand. We disbanded after we lost several members to the changeling attack. I'm one of five left. Luna sent me there because of my skill. I lost somepony i loved when the changeling attack happened. She was the only pony I cared about, but after some months my sister helped me forgive and forget, I'm back to the way I am now, otherwise I'm gonna head back to my bed, I have some things I need to attend to." Silver then proceeded to walk off, some tears in his eyes.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@silvermoon15000, @OracleOfTwilight, @Maple Bat

Will spoke up to the Unicorns and Dragonequus, "I use Changeling magic and am familiar with Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, and even Alicorn Magic. But I've never seen Chaos, Shadow, or even Everfree Magic. Even if I'm just a Changeling who can only pretend to do the most basic of Unicorn, Pegasus, and Earth Pony, I think I should learn all types of your magic, so I can least act like I'm really capable of all that to fool the foes. Don't you agree?"

Silver nodded in agreement to the changeling as he walked off, he didn't like changelings but this one didn't seem too bad.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Maple Bat

Starlight stood again. "I'm gonna turn in. Have fun. Oh, wait, Woody. I have something for you." She opened up her pocket universe and pulled out an ornate box. Inside was a small dagger, with a hilt that looked like it was made of vines, and the name Woodland Orchestra carved into it. "This is an Adaptus dagger. It will respond to your magic. You can use it as a mêlée or ranged weapon, a channel, an enchantment object, anything. I have one too." She gestured to her side, where a dagger was sitting in a hilt. "This will help you one day." She handed Woody the box and walked out of the room and headed to her dorm. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Will overheard what Silvermoon said. 

11 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"All the princesses huh, Luna taught me everything I know, I give ya props for that though," Silver said,

"And maybe but I don't know,"

"Well funny thing is Woody, is your father taught me some chaos magic but I am only allowed to use it for emergencies, and I will gladly teach you some Everfree magic, it's not as dangerous as Chaos but it's a close second. I would also like you all to know that before I came here, I was a designated Everfree Ranger. We protected Equestria from the dangers of the Everfree, never letting it expand. We disbanded after we lost several members to the changeling attack. I'm one of five left. Luna sent me there because of my skill. I lost somepony i loved when the changeling attack happened. She was the only pony I cared about, but after some months my sister helped me forgive and forget, I'm back to the way I am now, otherwise I'm gonna head back to my bed, I have some things I need to attend to." Silver then proceeded to walk off, some tears in his eyes.

Silver nodded in agreement to the changeling as he walked off, he didn't like changelings but this one didn't seem too bad.

Will felt concerned when he heard Silvermoon mentioned a Changeling attack. He was going to ask about it in more detail, but felt it would be too painful to hear. That and he hoped it wasn't an attack that HE HIMSELF was a part of BEFORE choosing to leave Chrysalis' evil rule. He hoped he wasn't responsible for the death of Silver's friends.

Instead, he wished Silver goodnight, before asking if Starlight had anything to say to him.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Silver now in his room, pulled a picture of himself and a mare out of his bag, tears welled in his eyes. The mare was smiling happily her orange mane down and windswept, her dark purple fur contrasted to his dark blue fur. They were hugging a ring over her horn. They had gotten engaged and the day before their marriage she died. He felt his tears slide down his face as he put the picture back in his bag. He faced the wall and slowly went to sleep.

• Brohoof 2

Will went to his room before Woody would soon join him for bed time. As he fell asleep curled up under the covers, he had scary thoughts running through his mind.

He was chasing a dark purple unicorn with a orange mane through the Everfree Forest. Once he had the mare cornered, he leapt at her and...

Will woke up with a start in the middle of the night, and was glad to see his bunk mate, Woody was sleeping peacefully on the other side of the room.

Horrified by what he just saw, he kept chanting softly to himself, "Only a nightmare, not a memory. Only a nightmare, not a memory" He'd be lucky if he got any more sleep for the rest of the night!

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014

Woody walked out and opened the box as he started his walk back to his room opened the box. Pulling the knife out and examining it, Being a being of 80% chaos when he touched it the blade reacted to his magic. Turning a dark silver color He messed with it a minute before putting it in a magic sheath. He walked into the room and eventually turned in for the night.

He was humming something in sleep without realizing. It was a darker melody. Something that he only uses when he wants someone else dead but he again wasn't using magic.

• Brohoof 2

@OracleOfTwilight

@Maple Bat

@WiiGuy2014

@Contrast

An alarm sounded, a nonstop siren until everypony was awake,

"Good morning cadets get your sorry asses to the main classroom immediately, MOVE, MOVE, MOVE,"

Steelhooves voice boomed into the speaker above Silver's head. The alarm hadn't startled him just woke him up. He didn't sleep well last night, but he never did, every night was the same nightmare about losing her. He had grown accustomed to it, but it still haunted him. He got up though and ran to the classroom.

• Brohoof 1

Will didn't get as much sleep as he should have. Hearing Silvermoon's sad story yesterday made him feel guilty! Come on, Will! Buck up! This is why you're here: to be possibly the first Changeling to help Equestria.

As he headed to the classroom, he decided to keep that nightmare a secret...for now!

• Brohoof 2

When Steelhooves voice came on over the speaker Woodland got startled so badly he fell from the roof where his bed. He hit the ground with a thud but woke quickly. Guess I should have made sure the speaker wasn't too close He thought. Lucky I didn't land on the knife. He bounced back up and ran to the classroom he didn't want to be late on the first class day.

• Brohoof 2