Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life The Equestrian Catastrophe Defense Force (RP)

silvermoon15000

(edited)

Supersonic flew into the classroom and sat down, ready to start a lesson.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Starlight followed Supersonic into the classroom. 

She hadn't gotten any sleep, researching spells, wards, charms, hexes, and jinxes to be ready for class. "Are pets allowed?" she asked Steelhoves. Quetzalcoatl sat on her shoulder.

Edited by OracleOfTwilight
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Supersonic flew into the classroom and sat down, ready to start a lesson.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Starlight followed Supersonic into the classroom. 

She hadn't gotten any sleep, researching spells, wards, charms, hexes, and jinxes to be ready for class. "Are pets allowed?" she asked Steelhoves. Quetzalcoatl sat on her shoulder.

"As long as they don't attack the teachers," Silentwing said from above, falling to the ground in front of everypony,

"A few of you didn't sleep well last night, I hope it doesn't affect the mission, now where is Witty Thought," @Contrast

Silver looked at his watch and forced communication to the mare,

"You really need to get up partner," he said into the watch.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, silvermoon15000 said:

"As long as they don't attack the teachers," Silentwing said from above, falling to the ground in front of everypony,

"A few of you didn't sleep well last night, I hope it doesn't affect the mission, now where is Witty Thought," @Contrast

Silver looked at his watch and forced communication to the mare,

"You really need to get up partner," he said into the watch.

Quetzalcoatl smiled a draconic smile. Should I go get her? He asked Silentwing.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, OracleOfTwilight said:

Quetzalcoatl smiled a draconic smile. Should I go get her? He asked Silentwing.

"No, Silvermoon has this covered, but if she doesn't wake up soon, she may have a bump on her head," Steelhooves said with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"No, Silvermoon has this covered, but if she doesn't wake up soon, she may have a bump on her head," Steelhooves said with a smile.

Quetzalcoatl pouted. T'isnt fair. A little Faerie fire would've woken her right up!

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, OracleOfTwilight said:

Quetzalcoatl pouted. T'isnt fair. A little Faerie fire would've woken her right up!

"Well, Small dragon, A bit of nonsense would have as well. I'm not complaining though" He sighed, Thinking back to what Supersonic said yesterday and the duel between Sliver and Starlight What if my magic isn't good enough for this team? What if I'm not good enough He thought No! Mom wanted me here for a reason and I'll make sure not to fail her. He had a look of determination in his eyes.

• Brohoof 3

(poor Witty, always late, never early.)

While Steelhooves voice blared throughout the bunker, Witty remained fast asleep. This didn't come as a surprise. Because of the loud devices at her workshop, Witty had adapted to sleeping in loud environments; at the time, she thought of this skill as a blessing. However, lately it has become a curse. "..." On a normal day, Witty's parasight would wake her at this time; however, on this particular mourning, Uno was lying on table near Witty's bed. It was absolutely drained after unpacking the mare's belongings and didn't have the energy required to wake her up.

Just when it looked like Witty was going to sleep in, a voice started shouting into her ear. "Ah!" She screamed and jumped out her bed, landing on the ground in a less than graceful fashion. After regretting her decision to sleep with that watch so close to her ear, Witty frantically began to look around the room, "Uno!" When she finally found the worn out parasight, she composed herself and apologized for shouting. "Poor thing, must have been up all night..."

Witty replaced Uno's power cell and placed the parasight on her bed, "You can have a rest for working so hard." It managed gave her a narrow glare, almost to say 'next time, don't work me that hard!' It still has enough energy to sass her.

With Uno taken care of, Witty quickly got ready, shoved her journal into a bag, packed a few other parasights for the day, and rushed out the door.

~

@silvermoon15000 @Maple Bat @OracleOfTwilight @WiiGuy2014

Due to her terrible memory, and not having Uno as a guide, it took Witty a bit longer to reach the classroom; however, she eventually stumbled upon the correct room. Heaving a small sigh, she slowly opened the door and saw everyone already gathered and "Probably waiting for me." As she made her way to an empty seat, she looked at the professor and said, "Reporting mam (or sir if I'm wrong)."

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Contrast said:

(poor Witty, always late, never early.)

While Steelhooves voice blared throughout the bunker, Witty remained fast asleep. This didn't come as a surprise. Because of the loud devices at her workshop, Witty had adapted to sleeping in loud environments; at the time, she thought of this skill as a blessing. However, lately it has become a curse. "..." On a normal day, Witty's parasight would wake her at this time; however, on this particular mourning, Uno was lying on table near Witty's bed. It was absolutely drained after unpacking the mare's belongings and didn't have the energy required to wake her up.

Just when it looked like Witty was going to sleep in, a voice started shouting into her ear. "Ah!" She screamed and jumped out her bed, landing on the ground in a less than graceful fashion. After regretting her decision to sleep with that watch so close to her ear, Witty frantically began to look around the room, "Uno!" When she finally found the worn out parasight, she composed herself and apologized for shouting. "Poor thing, must have been up all night..."

Witty replaced Uno's power cell and placed the parasight on her bed, "You can have a rest for working so hard." It managed gave her a narrow glare, almost to say 'next time, don't work me that hard!' It still has enough energy to sass her.

With Uno taken care of, Witty quickly got ready, shoved her journal into a bag, packed a few other parasights for the day, and rushed out the door.

~

@silvermoon15000 @Maple Bat @OracleOfTwilight @WiiGuy2014

Due to her terrible memory, and not having Uno as a guide, it took Witty a bit longer to reach the classroom; however, she eventually stumbled upon the correct room. Heaving a small sigh, she slowly opened the door and saw everyone already gathered and "Probably waiting for me." As she made her way to an empty seat, she looked at the professor and said, "Reporting mam (or sir if I'm wrong)."

On 7/3/2017 at 2:20 PM, Maple Bat said:

"Well, Small dragon, A bit of nonsense would have as well. I'm not complaining though" He sighed, Thinking back to what Supersonic said yesterday and the duel between Sliver and Starlight What if my magic isn't good enough for this team? What if I'm not good enough He thought No! Mom wanted me here for a reason and I'll make sure not to fail her. He had a look of determination in his eyes.

On 7/3/2017 at 1:30 PM, OracleOfTwilight said:

@WiiGuy2014

Steelhooves and Silentwing looked at everypony while Blindeye set up the main board,

"As of now you are considered agents, your first lesson will also be your first mission, please sit down and put all your focus on the holoboard," Silentwing stated to everypony.

• Brohoof 3

22 hours ago, silvermoon15000 said:

@WiiGuy2014

Steelhooves and Silentwing looked at everypony while Blindeye set up the main board,

"As of now you are considered agents, your first lesson will also be your first mission, please sit down and put all your focus on the holoboard," Silentwing stated to everypony.

Woody was waiting for something to happen before realizing he was still standing up. He took a seat and floated it up into the air sitting in it he said. "Does this count?" He asked laughing. "I imagine this missions gonna hard even though it's our first one and we have no training."

• Brohoof 1

On 7/5/2017 at 3:55 PM, silvermoon15000 said:

@WiiGuy2014

Will took on his unicorn form as he could now look like a pony ready to take notes!

• Brohoof 1

@OracleOfTwilight

@WiiGuy2014

@Maple Bat

@Contrast

As everypony sat down the holoboard booted up and a building appeared. It was tall, at least 10 stories high, and there were around 30 guards patrolling the area outside and in. The building looked skinny, but it was much larger on the inside,

"Feast your eyes on Blueblood Towers, home to the largest mainstream computer in Equestria, don't see it yet,"

Silentwing hit a button and the building rose and another 3 floors appeared, more guards down there,

"Your first lesson disguise and counter measures if caught," she said finished,

"You will all enter the building at different locations with a disguise, not a disguise like a channeling but, you will act as a type of worker of the building, a visitor, a guard themself or even maintenance from the outside," Steelhooves said,

"Your main objective is too get to the computer system on the bottom floor, but your side objective is to take a piece of the equipment and bring it back here," Blindeye added,

"If you get caught you will be sent to a prison, thus ending your time in the program, and your job in the force," Silentwing clicked another button, shutting the board off.

"Finally whoever completes both objectives will get a reward and move up on the leader board, this isn't individual, your goal is to make sure your whole team makes it and then makes it home, try not to fail,"

"This is only the briefing portion, so enjoy some time to speak to each other while we go get your disguises," Silentwing said as the three ponies left the room.

@silvermoon15000

Will was full of conflicted confidence! A little disappointed that he likely wouldn't be allowed to use his Changeling ability, he still wanted to help the Force. 

On the other hoof, the words, "If you get caught you will be sent to a prison, thus ending your time in the program, and your job in the force," frightened the poor Changeling! He'd felt like a prisoner before, living in the dark and dank Changeling Hive, and he didn't want to go through that horrible experience again. He didn't know what scares him more: becoming a prisoner again or being expelled from the Force.

Adjusting his glasses on his unicorn face, he leaned over to tell Silvermoon about his fears. "Oh dear, I hope I won't mess this mission up. I haven't done any infiltration since I left the Hive all that time ago. I hope my skills haven't gotten rusty in all that time." He said, letting out a deep breath.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@silvermoon15000

Will was full of conflicted confidence! A little disappointed that he likely wouldn't be allowed to use his Changeling ability, he still wanted to help the Force. 

On the other hoof, the words, "If you get caught you will be sent to a prison, thus ending your time in the program, and your job in the force," frightened the poor Changeling! He'd felt like a prisoner before, living in the dark and dank Changeling Hive, and he didn't want to go through that horrible experience again. He didn't know what scares him more: becoming a prisoner again or being expelled from the Force.

Adjusting his glasses on his unicorn face, he leaned over to tell Silvermoon about his fears. "Oh dear, I hope I won't mess this mission up. I haven't done any infiltration since I left the Hive all that time ago. I hope my skills haven't gotten rusty in all that time." He said, letting out a deep breath.

"Well changelings have been blamed for the incident so I am sure they will let you be the main unicorn you are now, because then there would be no point in you going, so don't worry, although I am sure if things get rough somepony will help you out," Silver said nodding his head towards Woodland,

"He's kind of a celebrity so he may play the role of a visitor, and since his mother is the element of kindness I'm sure he has his ways of persuasion, so don't worry," he finished, he looked at his partner @Contrast who was gathering her bearings, he moved closer to her to speak,

"Sorry that we had a one sentence conversation yesterday, we were all busy, anyways you enjoying your time here," he could care less that Witty was late, they hadn't done anything to shun her for it so there was that, but he did owe her and apology for bailing so quickly.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, silvermoon15000 said:

"He's kind of a celebrity so he may play the role of a visitor, and since his mother is the element of kindness I'm sure he has his ways of persuasion, so don't worry,"

Woody over heard what Silver was saying "Even so I'm still a dragonequus, they won't let me get close to that computer.Then again I could use my magic to help with the persuasion thing. Now that I think about it we could just leave through the chaos realm but it's not as fun that way. If I'm not the visitor though then I can use my magic to disguise myself. People know me so well so I couldn't just show up at a job randomly." He thought about other complications that could arise and thought about the whole arrest thing. Ehh persuasion or portals He though I can use one of those to get me out of there IF I get spoted

• Brohoof 2