Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction The Wrong Banishment

Plasmastorm X-15

Ok, I have this idea for a Fan-Fciction about a Pony (Still working on that.) & He/She was supposed to be Banished to the Moon for obvious reasons. Now when the Elements of Harmony & Celestia Banish the pony to the moon. Something goes wrong & it sends the Misguided pony not to their moon but the Nazi Zombies Moon! (If you played Black Ops long enough & played/seen the last Map that came out that was all zombies, Nacht der untoten, Verruct, Shi no numa, Der Riese, & Moon you would know.) & the Stranded Pony has to Survive & fight his/her way through the Zombie horde with some allies & Find a way back to Equestria.

What do you think?

I'm not a gamer, but I'm familiar with the concept of Nazi's in space. Robert Heinlein was, I think, the first to write about Nazis on the moon. Ever read "Rocket Ship Galileo"? The sequel to "When Worlds Collide" titled "After Worlds Collide" has Nazis kicking up trouble on the new planet.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh & for the Ponies who think this it`s all about "Nazi Zombies" your wrong.

Call of Duty World at War - Nazi Zombies:

Nacht der Untoten - Nazi Zombies

Verruct - Nazi Zombies

Shi no Numa - Japanese Zombies & Hellhounds

Der Riese - Nazi Zombies & Hellhounds

Call of Duty Black Ops - Nazi Zombies:

Kino der Toten - Nazi Zombies & Hellhounds

Five - American Zombies & The Pentagon Thief

Dead ops Arcade - Non-Canon doesn`t count.

Ascension - Russian Zombies & Space Monkeys

Call of the Dead - Russian or Nazi Zombies (Don`t remember) & George Romero

Shangri La - Korean or Jamacian Zombies ( Can`t tell the Difference) & The Napalm, Shrieker Zombies, & Monkeys

Moon - Nazi Zombies, Zombie Spacemen, & Hellhounds

Ok, I have this idea for a Fan-Fciction about a Pony (Still working on that.) & He/She was supposed to be Banished to the Moon for obvious reasons. Now when the Elements of Harmony & Celestia Banish the pony to the moon. Something goes wrong & it sends the Misguided pony not to their moon but the Nazi Zombies Moon! (If you played Black Ops long enough & played/seen the last Map that came out that was all zombies, Nacht der untoten, Verruct, Shi no numa, Der Riese, & Moon you would know.) & the Stranded Pony has to Survive & fight his/her way through the Zombie horde with some allies & Find a way back to Equestria.

What do you think?

CALL OF PONIES: MODERN DERPING THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~(WITH FRIENDSHIP PERKS, AND AWESOME CUPCAKE TURRETZ)

I'm not a gamer, but I'm familiar with the concept of Nazi's in space. Robert Heinlein was, I think, the first to write about Nazis on the moon. Ever read "Rocket Ship Galileo"? The sequel to "When Worlds Collide" titled "After Worlds Collide" has Nazis kicking up trouble on the new planet.

• Brohoof 1

CALL OF PONIES: MODERN DERPING THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~(WITH FRIENDSHIP PERKS, AND AWESOME CUPCAKE TURRETZ)

Fransico that has nothing to with this!!!

Just remember the Pack-A-Punched Spartan Laser ;)

Im Sry Appleshy but theres no Spartan Laser in COD. But there`s still the Other weapons that will be Pack-A-Punched. ;3