Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Jack looked Maple.

"Don't worry, you handled the entire situation rather good compared to some captains i have known. And if i am going to be honest, if you din't came with me, i would have died here without a doubt. But right now we must head back to Canterlot and explain what happend out here." Jack told her

• Brohoof 1

Maple was still kinda shaken up but was strating to feel better "Thank you both. Let's hurry." She started to run off but decided to let the other two pass in front of her and she bring up the rear. If someone got hurt from the back She wanted it to be her She had failed them enough "Ponyvilles not far now. Move swiftly!" She said with fake confidence.

• Brohoof 1

Jack kept running until he remembered something.

"Moonshadow! The poison! The paralyses is going to kick in any moment now!!." he shouted.

"Maple, get the transports over now! Me and Moonshadow won't be able to move any further soon!"

'And now for my part, i hope this is going to work, i am going to be playing crazy here, but if i am lucky...'

Jack drew his knife and stabbed in the wound where the earlier stab wound had been inflicted.

He kept infliciting more pain in it, to bring out a certain feeling, a feeling that he wanted to trigger.

'Come on!!!' he tought with anger.

• Brohoof 1

Maple nodded and ran quickly to ponyville but remember that the Chariot had left... N... No, No, No she thought starting to cry again Ok. Calm down Maple, Improvise they Need you right now. She looked at Fluttershy's cottage It's the only hope I have left. She ran through the door and was relived when she saw Woody was still there so was Fluttershy "I need help" she quickly said "No time to explain just hurry."

Woody was quick to move since she was crying. "Ok where to?" He asked her running out the door after her.

Maple Shouted "Just follow me." And started praying to the princess that she'd be back to them in time.

--------------------------------

Moonshadow looked at him like he was crazy. "What the hay are you doing! Hurting yourself isn't helping here."

• Brohoof 1

"Normally it would help, but desperate times call for desperate measures!" Jack said back.

'Come on! Why is it not coming?! For the one time that entity becomes useful, it doesn't decide to show itself, just what is going on here!!' Jack thought with worry.

"I am sorry dear, but that is not how your curse works, it is smart enough to not fall for your desperate pleas." A female voice said to him.

Jack gritted his as the Assassin materialises infront of him.

Jack dragged the knife out of his wound and with an swift stab he tried to stab the assassin in the heart.

But to his horror, the assassin had grabbed his hands before he could stab.

"I am going to kill you!!" he roared.

"You would like that, wouldn't you? But it is like they say, all good things must come to end, but yours has met its end long ago." She said with a sadistic tone as she gave Jack a strong uppercut out of nowhere.

As he fell to the ground, the assassin looked at the others ahead of her.

"What a bunch fools." She said as she shot a magical blast out of her hand, it was heading for the group, but she wasted no time as she teleported herself and Jack away.

When Maple, Woody, and Fluttershy got there. Maple saw that Jack was gone. "No!" She collapsed losing her strength again. "I... I was too late." She couldn't say much more than that. Her voice had now completely failed her.

Woody looked at Maple and hugged her "Calm down Maple. There really is only so much you can do." He sang a hopeful and light melody slightly, It was Maple's favorite. Moonshadow tapped Woody on his shoulder. He didn't turn to face him "What?" He said in a emotionless and cold tone

The earth pony flinched when he heard his voice. "Captain Maple needs to take the blame for this one actually." Hearing that worsened Maple's mood. "But... I'm willing to find Jack and rescue him just as you are yourself Captain." He sounded serious and determined. He was ready to help in any way he could.

Maple simply shook her head she couldn't seem to form the words. Her mood may be sour but the warm embrace of her brother seemed to be helping.

Woody patted his sister on the side then handed her to fluttershy. Woody then stepped toward Moonshadow "I'll go too. Not letting you go alone."

"Alone?" Moonshadow asked confused "What about Captain Maple?"

Woody had a dumbfounded look on his face This is Maple's second in command and he's never seen her like this wow He thought before saying "She can barely stand let alone fight! She needs some rest so she'll get some while I help you."

• Brohoof 1

The teleportation had gone at a far distance, but it had not been to a random location, but rather a beacon that had been recently constructed in the forbidden jungle.

When the assassin arrived she threw Jack to the ground as 3 drones where construction something next to the beacon, one of the drones flew over to her and made a few beeps, but flew back after it was done.

She activated her in-built communicator.

"The deed is done Arqara, I got the little brat here as you wanted, it was quite the exception though, turned out he was hiding behind the backs of these locals." The assassin said.

The voice that responded was masked by some sort of machine that made it sound robotic.

"You have done well, but you made one grievous mistake, you showed your face to these aliens, and by that extension, you blew our cover, our part of the agreement was to do this unnoticed." the voice said with a very growling undertone.

"Our agreement was that I delivered the boy to this location, how I execute my operations is none of your concern, besides, whats the harm in having a little fun~?" She said

"I do not care for your personal interest Karliah! You have already made it quite clear your own agenda goes before our bargains, but our master does not approve of your stubborn behaviour." The voice said back, a hint of growing anger.

"By *our* master, you can *your master*. I have an allegiance to no one, and if i had, i would be contacting him directly instead of blabbering to one of his hounds having a hissy fit." She said back dryly.

"Very well, have it your way, just inject him and be done with it!" the voice roared back.

She disabled the communicator and injected Jack with some sort of green serum.

Moonshadow gazed towards his wound. "I'm surprised it hasn't worked yet. That poison should have kicked in already..." He wasn't excited to get stunned but he was curious why it hadn't worked yet.

Woody was confused as well... "Oh I must have accidentally healed you when I sung to Maple." He grabbed his book and pencil out of his bag and started writing something hovering in the air while doing so "I can cure poison that's a new one." He looked up from his writing and started to fly forwards. "We better keep moving. We've got a lot of ground to cover."

• Brohoof 1

The assassin looked around.

'This planet has so many of these absurd creatures, this could perhaps be beneficial after all, though I do wonder what lies behind this sea, I guess it is time to find out." she thought as she grabbed Jack by the leg.

She then started materialising out of existence constantly after short distances, but when she reached the front part of the sea, she materialised out of existence again, but this time her invisible form was speeding across the sea at a speed that could perhaps rival the speed of Rainbow Dash at a fast pace.

Eventually, she reappeared at the other side of the sea.

'Well, the only thing I am seeing on this part is a bunch of mountains, not much interesting to see here.' she said casually.

She put a small ward around her right hand as she punched straight against the mountain, it left a small dent as the ward had also provided a small boost in the force of the punch itself.

'These are steady mountains, perhaps a form of civilian is built in these things? Any smart predator would make use of these things as homes, who knows.' she thought.

Moonshadow randomly picked where they should head he decided the dragon kingdom would be a good place to start. "There... The closest civilization that's not ponies. They might know something we don't."

Woody continued writing the melody and it's effect down in his book. He nodded "Alright lead the way then." He still had a lot of song to write he had just finished drawing in the bars for the melody.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin looked around.

'This is a perfect insertion.' she fought as she activated her communicator.

"Ratimir, could you please be so kind to send a Deathclaw straight at my current location? This area is going to require some serious terraforming." she asked with a playfull tone."

"Deathclaw on its way, but be advised, the borders between the demon realm and this planet are rather unstable, the arrival of the Deathclaw might end up a bit inaccurate." the voice replied.

"That does not matter, this entire place is nothing more than a barren rock." she said back.

After 25 minutes, a dark portal suddenly opened up, and some big metal contraption suddenly shot out of it and landed on the ground with a big shake.

After it had landed, it dug its claws in the ground and started analysing the ground, with a lot of beeps.

After a while, the claws that were dug in the ground started to heat up intensely, and small cracks started to appear in the ground.

Woody hadn't been paying attention to where he was going so he could write but it didn't matter. It wouldn't hurt if he gently crashed into a tree or something "So uhh... How long did it take 'till Maple made you her second?"

"A few months. She's a rather stubborn bat." He said jokingly 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember had heard something loud crash into the ground. She went to investigate it. Seeing the large machine intimidated her she waited to see what the device was doing before striking.

• Brohoof 1

When the Deathclaw was still working, out of its latches came 2 construction drones, they started on a beacon near the Deathclaw.

Out the Deathclaw came from both 4 sides some sort of metal objects, they were filled with a dark yellow liquid.

The objects went in the ground next to the claws and started pouring its liquid into the ground.

The assassin started putting explosive charges around the machine via the form of a big circle.

She held the detonator in her detonator in her hand.

With one click, 8 loud explosions came, in the aftermath of the explosion a the circle had left a very deep ring in the ground around the Deathclaw that was still working.

She then opened her communicator.

"The terraforming is being handled as i speak, i also took the liberty of this doing for you instead, do you still surmise I look after my own agenda?" She said with a playful tone.

"Very well, the cargo will come in a few days, make sure it gets buried in the depths of that place." The growling voice said

"You are no fun." She said as she disabled the communicator.

Ember after feeling the earth tremble from the explosion approached the assassin paying close attention to the giant machine "Hey there. I don't think I like what you're doing to my lands. So who are you and what are you doing here?" She had an axe weapon She held it on the shoulder pad of her golden armor. Keeping a steady eye on her foe.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin turned and showed a big smirk.

'Oh, a dragon? Now, this is rather interesting, it seems a galaxy is a small place after all.' she thought with enjoyment.

"Me? Oh don't mind me, i am just working out a contract, work is work after all isn't it? But by all means, it will become no one's land soon." She said with a hint of enjoyment.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh come on. Just be straight up please!" She said sarcasticly. Dropping the axe so the blade landed in the ground, handle up "I really hate when people are super cryptic about their evil schemes. These lands are mine." She picked up her axe "Tell me what you are doing or I'll make you. Oh and if you fought any ponies on the way here. I'm a lot stronger."

• Brohoof 1

"My my, you are a pretty stubborn one aren't you? Getting straight to the point, then I might as well not sugar coat it." She said

"We are here to take over your planet, or rather yet... your existences, that is a better way to pronounce it. Though I am still sceptical about how you are all still breathing, nothing is much out there anymore, but it doesn't matter in the end, it will all be corrected soon."

"But I hope for your sake you are as strong as you claim you are, There is no fun in battle if no one can even even match your own standards, and that is speaking in thousands of individuals." she said.

"But i am on a tight schedule with the delivery of someone, so i can make you an offer, you can either run away or fight a battle that you have no chance of winning, what is it going to be dear?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well I mean I'm not alone to say." She smiled. "I have no reason to hesitate either given what you just told me." She wistled and an honor guard of 4 other strong dragons appeared. "Now then. Since it's my choice. Hmm.." She pretend to think about it. "It's 5 v 1 All of us well equip and trained AND if we don't fight you You'll take over our existance... Yea I'll run." She turned away only to quickly turn back around running at the assassin. "I'll run you into the ground." When She got close enough She swung her axe downwards with blinding speed

• Brohoof 1

The assassin quickly conjured 2 magical blades that shot out of her hands as she used those to block Amber's strike.

But to her slight surprise, Ember's strength was a lot stronger than most she had faced on Equestria before, while the Assassin was able to keep the struggle going, she was getting pushed very slowly.

"That is quite some muscle strength you got there, but it won't really save you, not against me that is." The assassin said as she started manoeuvring her rotating to the left at a slow pace until she saw her opportunity as she quickly jumped to the side, which made Ember's hit miss, but only inches.

The assassin didn't even waste a second as she shot strong lighting from her hands towards Amber the moment she had landed on her feet.

• Brohoof 1

When the Axe blade hit the ground it cracked it. She saw the lightning and only had a second to react She threw the axe at the lightning it's metal blade attracted the energy. The axe eventually hit the ground discharging it all into the ground. After the axe hit the ground ember spread her wings and flew up to the assassin quickly going to punch them in the face.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin looked a bit intrigued when the lighting got discharged.

'An enchantment? Now that is rather interesting.' She noted to herself with a thought.

She, however, got snapped out of her thoughts to see Ember charging at her with a great speed.

She quickly rolled aside, trying to follow up with a quick strike of her small arm blades that sprung up from their mechanisms

• Brohoof 1

Ember was still hovering she rolled in midair to avoid the counter attack. She kicked the assassin moving back to retrieve her axe. She heaved it out of the ground. Waiting on the assassin to close in on her and counter attack.

• Brohoof 1

"That was not bad, but you are overlooking one thing. I am more than just an ordinary assassin." She said with a smirk.

She punched the air, or that is what it looked like, but in reality, the punch sends out a strong physical force that warped out of reality, and reappeared behind Ember's head, impacting with a strong hit.

This was the same kind of warping that the Assassin used before in herself when she crossed the sea.

• Brohoof 1

After getting hit she whirled around swinging her axe in a wide arc as she turned around. "Grr. That's not cool." She said "It's like that cheap stuff that those unicorns do when I fight them they just surprise you so he can't do anything. Quit being so cheap with that and just fight me like a warrior." 

• Brohoof 1

"Fight like a warrior? Hah, you dragons are always so confident of your pride. But you are misunderstanding."

"Pride, Emotion, those are signs of weakness, and only the strongest are able to throw those liabilities away."

"But then again... Haven't most of us thrown those away at this point? It's all about the strongest now, nothing else will remain." She said

"Tell me, would you like to get *stronger*? All it takes is a simple injection and you will start to discover powers you never had before."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was starting to recover from the paralysed poison but tried not to move too much.

• Brohoof 1