Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

"Oh absolutely. But not through whatever you're offering." She said resting her axe on her shoulder "Dragons only respect real strength the kind you earn through battles and the bonds you form with your allies. Not through potions or Magic." She raised her hand to the sky signaling for 2 other dragons to ascend into the air then lowered her hand all 4 dragons rushing the assassin in unison.

• Brohoof 1

"4 against 1 now? This is going to be interesting, but do not think you will find safety in numbers, not against me." She said a smirk as she prepared for a counter attack.

For a split second, she felt a familiar presence growing nearby, which caused her to narrow her eyes.

'It is stirring, good, but how much longer it will take, that is the question, infection is child's play, but bringing an entity to the living realm from a body is something entirely diffren't.' She tought with interest.

She then took a stance as she prepared for a counter attack

• Brohoof 1

The 4 dragons where using diffrent weapons One axe user that wasn't , One spear, except 2 swords where being used. They where all attacking the assassins front. Ember was waiting for the perfect moment. She was biding her time waiting for the assassin to leave an opening.

----------------------------------------------------

Woody and moonshadow where walking "Say I need to tell you something I couldn't tell Captain Maple." 

Woody looked up from his writing "What is it? Must be big if you can't tell her."

"Well it's show rather than tell." He hesitated "You can keep a secret... Right?"

"Yea Don't worry it's safe with me. I doubt my sister would hate you for whatever it is though." Woody said continuing his writing. "She's not really one to hate people for stupid things."

"Well... Ok I trust you." A green aura enveloped Moonshadow. His Teal colored fur changed into a black exoskeleton he grew thin bug wings and got a horn. His eye color didn't change it stayed white. He was a changeling "P... Please don't panic."

• Brohoof 1

The assassin smirked as she used an illusion ability, creating 6 copies of herself, all of them were aiming spells at each individual dragon, but only one of them was the real one.

Jack managed to crawl a bit forward.

'While I am still unnoticed, I can now use this opportunity.' he thought.

Jack used all his remaining supply of energy to create a big magical blast that shot straight into the wiring of the Deathclaw, causing it to malfunction.

The assassin cursed and one of the copies quickly teleported to another location.

• Brohoof 1

The dragons continued there assault They wheren't as strong as ember but still strong. Ember, After seeing the blast went over to Jack and knelt down next to him. "Hey. You ok?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Woody jumped a bit his horns bounced off his head and then landed back. "Oh I see why you didn't tell her. Don't worry your secrets safe with me. So why exactly haven't you reformed?"

"Well... I was waiting for the right pony to come along that I could genuinely love back." He said changing back into his earth pony form. "I'm glad that you'll keep a secret for me."

• Brohoof 1

Jack groaned a bit. "I can't say I am, but she is coming back soon." he said with worry.

---------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly something contacted inside Maple's head with telepathy.

"Hello friend, it has been quite a while, how have you all been holding up?" the voice asked.

• Brohoof 1

Ember picked up the cat person "Well lets get you out of here. Not safe for unarmed combatants here." She looked over to the honor guard "You 4 hold off the enemy I need to retreat 4 now." The dragons didn't respond but ember knew she had been heard She spread her wings and took off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Maple had calmed down a lot but was still crying, it was always hard for her to stop. She was in her room alone Fluttershy had gone to take care of the animal sanctuary and Discord had gone to talk to Celestia about the war. She jumped when she heard a voice"What? Who's there?"

• Brohoof 1

"The name is Montarion, the very same mutant that you distrusted so much 5 months ago?" he said with a chuckle

"But I can probably already summarise things haven't exactly been all too well, care to explain what has transpired?" he asked.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Oh. Good to hear from you again. I guess..." She sighed standing up to go get an apple to eat. "I'd rather not talk about it. It's a stupid story anyways." She opened the cabinet seening a juicy, red apple taking it out of the cabinet. She sunk her fangs into it drinking from it which also seemed to help with her hunger. "Sorry if you heard that I was a tad hungry."

-----------------------------------

Woody and Moonshadow had reached the edge of the huge ocean separating Where they where from the Dragon's lands

Woody rolled his eyes "Just use you wings and fly over."

Moonshadow shook his head "I can't I don't like being a changeling. Can't we just find a ship or something."

Woody rolled his eyes again. "Fine." He flew off to search for one.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"You know, i could juse use my powers to look into your memories, that would be alot more easier, but at the same time, i might encounter things that are rather private ey?"

"Well, I am going to dig into your memories and then I will be on my merry way." He said with amusement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The assassin looked down at the dragons from a mountain.

'That interruption left me wide open, i could have taken those fools by myself, but that doesn't mean i can still have some fun.' she tought as she observed them from all the way up the mountain.

• Brohoof 1

"N... No please don't." Maple said blushing. "Please."

Maples memories where sorted well most things being separated by category there where a few piles. Guard achievements, and Domestic Achievements where tied for second biggest piles the smallest one was one labeled Love interests, and the largest was Bad memories since it was being remembered the most at the moment by Maple it was glowing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember set Jack down somewhere near where the dragons set up what they called 'Home' She sat down next to him "So what's a person like you doing being dragged around by a half-robot person?"

• Brohoof 1

"There is quite a collection, guard achievements is pretty big, but what is this... Love interest? Now that is rather interesting, its been quite a while since i have seen any guine love. Who is that love interest of yours hm? Do not worry, my lips are sealed, but as my current position, i must be aware of everything that i need to know, even if it involves... petty romances." He said, in a joking manner.

"Let's see here...." he said as he looked in it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, i am not sure if Princess Luna had you informed about the events that had been going on, but i had crash landed here about 5 months ago trough some sort of wormhole.

But trough that wormhole also happend to come some sort sort scout, when it died, it sen't a distress signal to their owners and... It has caused them to plan for a planet wide invasion, but the one you where fighting earlier was my own mother, tough she is nothing more then a heartless savage, murdering and kidnapping lots of species in order to convert and experiment on them. And with my current genetics going on, it is without a doubt to say i am her main objective." he said with a sigh.

• Brohoof 1

There was 2 folders in there one was grayed out meaning that she had forgotten about that pony. There was no name on nor any info in the folder. The other one was titled MS. Inside where a few pictures of a pony who was unfamiliar to Montarion. He was a teal earth pony who appeared to wear armor similar to that of Maple's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh man." Ember said. "Seems rough, though I know what your dealing with my father was like that too." She said sighing. "Then I took the kingdom from him and everything got better so I'm still the best Princess."

• Brohoof 1

"Huh, that is quite a special, not one that I seem to recognise."

"But now on to the real situation, he said as he started looking through memories from bad memories."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, it can all be hard sometimes. I have always been told by someone of my survivor group that *family makes it all.* But there is no sense trying to bring something back that only wants to use you as a tool for its personal needs. That has been my case all along."

• Brohoof 1

The pile of bad memories was sorted from stuff that happened recently on top, So the file that Montarion was looking for was on the top of the large stack. There where hundreds of forgotten memories in this pile, but there where even more that where still remembered there was a bunch of different memories. Most of the memories where her messing something up and pinning way to much blame on herself. One of them was labeled Running away from home. That memory also appeared in the domestic achievement pile so there where good things about that memory but bad things too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember nodded "Well your safe for now." She picked up her axe "I'd like you to stay here for now. I guess I should go shut down that machine your mother put on my turf." She walked out of the cave and Flew off.

• Brohoof 1

"What do you mean they malfunctioned it?! We need it intact if we want to entomb the Soulfiend!" The voice barked through the communicator.

"You are worrying too much, and it doesn't make much difference now, it managed to dig at deep enough." The assassin replied

"And what do you suppose is going to happen once those primitive aliens start tampering with it?" he retorted back.

"Again, you worry too much, they have no knowledge on how to dismantle these things, besides, its defence mechanism is still active." she said with a mild tone.

The assassin was hiding in one of the cave mountains.

When Ember regrouped with her honor guard at the device they had defeated the illusions but there was no body. Ember scoffed "More cheap tricks. Well it can't be help now." She pointed her axe at the giant machine. "Let's get rid of whatever that is. Charge!" She flew over to it with her honor guard ready to destroy it.

• Brohoof 1

When they got close, the sensors of the machine started beeping, and something started scanning them.

"5 life forms detected, unknown origins."

"Disabling statis field, initiating defence module." Said a mechanical voice.

Suddenly a loud roaring came from the inside, and a very loud banging could constantly be heard against it metal.

Eventually, the opening of the Deathclaw opened, and an infected creature with full body armour jumped out of it.

But it got stopped by chains that were holding it back, but the chains didn't last long as the infected creature ripped the chains apart from its body with all its strength and jumped at the group.

• Brohoof 1

Ember, Who was behind the honor guard, Shouted at them to duck when they did she flipped in the air uppercutting the beast with her axe. After knocking it into the air she flew above it driving her axe, and the beast straight down towards the ground.

-----------------------------------

Maple was busy panicking knowing that there was someone in her head. She had no idea what to do about it though so she accepted defeat and went to calm down again.

• Brohoof 1

The creature landed on the ground with a big crash, it 2 large wounds in it as well as damaged armour, yet it didn't deter the creature, it jumped back on its feeet.

It then started creating gas from its body that held its own infection, it charged at the group again, without any form of strategy, its only desire to shred them to pieces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmm i see, it would obvious she would appear, regarding latest events and all." he said.

"Tough i am going to give you a heads up, she is far from the only one, they are already placing insertion points all over the planet as we speak, they are really deciding to keep it carefully than normal."

"Well, i guess my work is done, i will speak you later Maple, or perhaps sooner than you think..... Tata!" He said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about this? I will hold a big massacre in your name because i know how restless you can be when blood is not spilled~." the assassin said in the communicator with a playful tone.

Ember growled knowing nothing suvived that hit before not from that height. "Alright we need to go all out. Be careful around that thing and preform 'The attack'"

The other dragons nodded. The one with the spear getting in front the two with swords on the sides of him and ember and the other axe user flying in the air above them. Ember and the axe user threw their weapons at the creature horizontally giving the axe a lot of power behind it. When the axes hit the two sword wielding ones moved in rapidly catching the creature off guard knocking it into the air. Lastly the one with the spear lept into the air Thrusting the spear through the heart of the beast.

-----------------------------------------

"Wait there's more of them! I... I've got to tell someone. Woody? No he's to far now. 'Tia? No. Luna! She could relay that to any soldier who needs to know." She dashed out of the house speeding towards canterlot.

• Brohoof 1

The creature got impaled on the spear and that went straight to its heart.

But even as it was in its final moment, the creature roared in agony and tried with all it left to un-impale itself, clawing to air and making absurd movements is it tried anything in it frenzied rage.

Eventually, it died, but it gave off the very same gass that it produced earlier from its corpse.

The five dragons went closer to the machine again ready to destroy it this time. "Show these invaders not to mess with the dragons!" Ember said rallying them. They all rushed to attack and destroy the machine with there weapons.

---------------------------------------------

Maple rushed into canterlot castle "Princess Luna!" She shouted "There's something really important I need you to do!"

Luna came over to where maple was heading to meet her when She did she was a panicked. "What happened. We are very busy with the war effort but somepony told use you and 2 others went on an secret mission what happened? SPEAK! " She shouted in her royal canterlot voice.

After recovering her hearing Maple continued "Princess Luna. I need you to dreamwalk to get a message to Jack or my brother for me. They're here and there are many of them."

Luna, Calming down, Tried to think of how she could do that "I will see but you are needed in the courtyard Shining was looking for you.

• Brohoof 1

The assassin was teleporting through the everfree forest at insane paces, already having reached centre in less than 6 hours from travelling at her current speed.

Eventually, she reached the end of the everfree forest which led to Ponyville.

She was using her cloaking ability to remain unseen.

'So their leaders are up to that mountain city there? Good, this is going to be fun.' she thought with a smirk as she started teleporting in further distances towards Canterlot.

The devices in her body allowing to keep up massive reserves of magic.

When Maple walked outside Shining Armor was giving the troops a speach "Many of you fight for the princesses and the elements of harmony, You'll all be fighting along side Legends" He spotted Maple. "Speaking of legends there's one of them now. Maple come up here inspire us a bit."

Maple felt awkard given what she knew about the Assassins being in equestria she couldn't give a inspiring speech Well I never actually got to fight her she just ran away... I shouldn't have come back to canterlot. She decided to awkwardly shake her head. "I'm alright thanks Prince Armor."

"Oh come on Maple you give way better speeches than I do. It's like you always know just what to say." Shining said encouragingly not knowing what was in Maple's mind.

She made her way up to the stage thing that had been set up. "Well. You've all trained so hard over the past few months... The strength of our foes is not matched by the strength of the combined might of not only our strength and numbers but our friendship. Our Bonds Give us Strength and with the goddess as witnesses I'll see that Equestria survives this." She kept it short and sorta basic but she still had the volume and emotion to back it up. The crowd cheered.

• Brohoof 1