Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Twilight listened in on the whole conversation... She took mental notes on things she saw as important. Allies, Boarding attack but... Who was Mick? She didn't know... and couldn't really ask him either. It wasn't him... He said "Mandrake Caerson" Regardless... There were ponies DNA in a system... and now she wanted to purge that... As she knew it was regarding those monsters... She was going to find somepony else to talk with about this...

Cadence was in the throne room a guard pony had tapped on Caerson's back to get his attention. "Throne room sir. She's busy but If it is important Princess Cadence will get to you quickly."

• Brohoof 1

Caerson turned around to look at the guard.

"It is very important, tell her that she needs to come over here now since we don't time to waste," Caerson told the guard.

"Also... contact all commanders that we have at all disposal, and tell them to stand by for further orders."  He added in.

While he was waiting for the guard to relay the messages, he was lost in a bit of thought.

'Things must be prepared, I have a feeling that the others who are now missing will return eventually, but even without them, we cannot stand idly by, especially with that strange mare still being around.     And to note our other 2 visitors...  Graystone seems like an alright fellow, his loyalty to his leader wouldn't automatically make him a dangerous person, but that Treasured, however...  No, I don't trust that one, Volunteering to go alone like that already doesn't add up since he saw with his own eyes what that Mare was capable of doing.'

'I just hope for all our sakes that the others are not being so forgiven and trustful towards him.' He thought.

It took about 20 minutes...

Cadence approached, tired. "Sorry about the wait... I know you said it's important, but everypony does. Regardless I'm clear for a while... About 2 hours before I need to do something." She was able to hold herself but would lose focus now and again... She'd been losing a lot of sleep keeping up with everything herself, Shining kept the military part under his hoof but there were significantly more non-military problems in Equestria, and she tended to take those problems with her, worrying about them even after she made a choice. "Did you need something

Shining happened to head up too, with Moonshadow too. Shining commented quickly seeing Cadence in her state "Things are getting worse for you... I wish I could help but we've done what we can to get The other princesses... I should get Twi to help you... I'll, do that now. Moonshadow can tell me everything later..." His ears dropped, as he started to head off, he wanted to do so much more, but he had no idea what would help.

Moonshadow took out a few papers and a pen to take down everything, staying quiet... Despite the lack of strength among equestrians they managed to get word around quickly and react to it.

• Brohoof 1

Caerson stared out of the window, and after a minute spoke again.

"I have a plan, and it requires your help to succeed Cadence, a war council, we should host a war council.   I wanted to ask if you could contact all of the other nation's leaders in Equestria,  the Dragons, Changelings, Griffons, Hypogriffs, Minotaurs, any nations that are available,  they will all become part of the war council,   while you do that, I will get in contact with my race... Because the Terran Prince is respected by many of the other races, so she should be able to sway the other races like the Raukan, Eldritch and some other empires to join the war council as well." Caerson explained.

"Equestria as of now will never be able to survive an invasion with its current strength, even when the other return, however...  the point of the war council is, that between all the races there will be a pact formed,  where each race will come to the aid of another,  imagine the kind of defense Equestria could create when it has help outside of here as well?    We will definitely be able to survive an invasion then.  But in order for the war council to work, all the leaders of the empires must come together  in a meeting, where we will discuss and sign the degree of this pact."

"In approximately 3 months we should hold the meeting, by that time the other should have returned, that much I can guarantee.   However, if any of the leaders you contact have questions or have complaints, direct them to me and I will explain it to them in person, which will likely be the case with some."

"Moonshadow, could you bring me a detachment of soldiers right now?" He asked Moonshadow, as he had an extra plan in mind, but one thing was certain,  he had asked Moonshadow in particular since he wanted him to join on his extra plan as well since he knew that he was experienced and reliable. 

He then turned back to Cadence.

"How about it Cadence? Will Equestria remain standing? Or will it falter?" He asked her a question to inspire confidence

Cadence and Moonshadow listened. Moon himself seemed pretty excited about having more allies but Cadence... seemed bothered by something.

When he was asked, Moon looked up from his notes. "Yes, sir. Just a small detachment. I'll go get a few soldiers of various races..." He trots away from the two... after he did cadence looked at Careson, their eyes meeting for a moment.

"I don't know... I thought this would be easier... but Equestria needs Celestia and Luna back. I'm barely keeping myself together with all of this... let alone everyone else. I... I just... I don't know what to do. It's so much... I'm not sure if we could provide rations to these new soldiers... or housing... or... or... The public's reaction. I'm not even the leader here why would those allies trust me?"

• Brohoof 1

"If I know one thing Cadence, it is that in the end survival is the thing that matters,   once the skies will be filled with drop ships and our homes being razed through the ground, they will realize that banding alone is a luxury that they cannot afford."

"I hate to say it, but the time of luxury is over, if you want to hear my experience in this war, it is that many no longer have a house, they no longer have families, only friends who will die one day and never return," Caerson admitted.

"The fact that all of you still can to some degree live your lives in homes and keep some parts of daily life going speaks volumes,  but that won't last for much longer, which is why I brought this up, in order for Equestria to survive, we might have to reform things,  and give everyone the freedom in which they want to partake in."

"If everyone will do their part, then we can definitely maintain what we currently have, but not with Equestria in its current state, so what I am thinking about it is..."

"We reforge Equestria, and turn it into a new empire, consisting of not just ponies, dragons, changelings, Griffons or the other races,   we turn it into a resistance movement, and start things anew, let the people choose what they desire to partake in, and shape their own future's in the coming years," Caerson said with confidence.

"I understand this is a sudden hard decision, throwing away some of the things that everypony had been used to for their entire lives,  but what would you desire more, keep things the old way but at the expense of many people losing their lives because of not having enough soldiers,  or throw away the things and focus everything on the priority of survival?    My race and many other races had been asked the very same thing, and deep down we knew it was the only way for us to keep on living."

"Luna and Celestia might not like it when they return, but they would definitely understand because are talking about the survival of your species." He admitted.

He then turned around to look into her eyes.

"If you agree with this, I will deal with doing most of the work that will come out of it, and start preparing things and do it the way that has worked for many, because even if you may not agree with what I say, you know deep down that things will get worse and worse,  there has to be done something about this.   Better do it fast before it comes at the expense of the very people we are sworn to protect."

"Hence war council Cadence,  we will all need to stick together in order to survive this war, because you wouldn't believe is what waiting on the other side of this galaxy,  and I don't want to see another species be subjected to the state of stagnation."

He then gave a deep sigh.

"But if it will make it easier, I will contact the other leaders of Equestria myself. And convince them, if they refuse, then it is their funeral because, in the end, we can't force them to join us, only offer them the very thing that might insure them their survival." Caerson said, with a hint of deep grief in his voice,  because he knew deep down that Equestria would not be an exception when it comes to the horrors that were waiting for all of them.

Cadence started to have what was comparable to a breakdown "B-But this is just too much. Why does it all fall on me now... I thought the rebuilding of old towns was going to be the hardest thing... this... This is well beyond it." She started to hyperventilate "I can't do this... I'm not fit to run this much, the Crystal Empire wasn't near as needy as... Well, I guess it's the majority of the planet... How do they manage to deal with so much day by day in and out... I just I don't want to be the one to make these choices. It's just too much... Please, I'm sorry I want help I really really do but this isn't a choice I can make on my own. I need... I need someone else... Help with all these things... everything I need to do..." *She takes a long moment in silence breathing quietly... now waiting on a response from Caerson. Silently apologizing for the outburst

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Caerson placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Cadence... do as I say and we will get through this, I need you to be strong here as I will do what it takes to get all of this in order, besides, You could always ask Twilight for help, Shining had already suggested that to you as well.   But to get started with all of this...  Tell the other leaders to gather here,  or rather, *request* them to come here,   and say that the balance of Equestria holds into it. You managed to prevail againts Sombra, so you certainly will prevail againts whatever obstacles you are facing now. " He told Cadence,

"However,  leave the Dragon leader out of it, for now, I need to have words with him personally about these accusations regarding Ember's disappearance." He added.

He then turned over to one of the nearby guards that were standing in the hallway.

"You there, take me to the Dragon commander at once! And no delays!" He ordered the guard since Caerson was planning to take care of the accusation situation first.

And while he did ask this particular thing of Cadence, it was for good reason,  since he was planning to reshape the Equestrian Empire in order to make it not only more easier for Cadence to lead until the original rulers come back, it was also meant as a way for faster recruitment, bolstering it defense,  and  encourage every single pony to do their part in order to keep Equestria ready againts the dangers that they would eventually have to face.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

Cadence tried to calm herself down. "Ok... I'll, I'll go get the other, Griffons, changeling, Some of the other leaders too... Leave it to me!" She started to walk off, Twi hugged her as she did Careson saw it, they exchanged some conversation before Twi went to find one leader and Cadence another of them.

Shining had walked near careson as he mentioned the dragon leader. "Oh well... the thing is without Ember and the Stone she carries the dragons have no... real leader. Of course we can still get them on our side easily. Just we'll need to round them up... if you've got an Idea of how we could do that..."

• Brohoof 1

Caerson glanced at Twilight, not knowing what words they exchanged, before being snapped out of it when he heard Shining talk.

"Well... What I can presume from how they act, I could imagine that they are the type who crave for a fight,   and I have had an idea to go on a mission soon,     so I had the idea of rallying them up and gather up for a fight,   something that they might definitely accept to join us for.      Now, I first have to know something important..."

"Where is Treasured his old base located at? We are looking for someone, or more particular, we are looking for a couple of people,  and I have a feeling they are near his base."

"So I had the idea to go there with Moonshadow and his detachment, as well as the Dragons, so... Where is his base located at?"  Caerson asked Shining.

"Well... We believe it to be somewhere in the snowy mountains nearby the Crystal Empire... we never truly found it with the Empire's military. I bet we'd find it with some of that Tech Twi told me about that you carry around... Anyways. IS that tall you need? I need to get some things done myself. A new batch of trainees to start training you know?" Shining asked in a upbeat manner. "I guarantee Moonshadow will be here quick... I could come too if you need."

• Brohoof 1

"Your help in this matter would be appreciated since you know the area's near the Crystal Empire better then anyone I presume. Also..." 

"We had better move out right away once we have gathered everyone who will be joining us,  Treasured being away is atleast a situation that we might as well take to our advantage, while we still have the chance," Caerson mentioned.

He then remembered something.

"But a soldier to soldier talk real quick, do you really trust this Treasured? His current hatred againts Alicorns is already concerning, but the fact that he was so eager to hunt down that Mare was very suspicious, alone at that.     So I will give you my oppinion on the matter."

"Remember how he had injected himself with the virus in an attempt to become stronger? No sane person would attempt this unless he would be convinced it would grant him benefits, such as power. What if he is chasing this mare in an attempt to acquire those powers for himself? I have a strong feeling he is trying to acquire that power so that he can have a sheer advantage againts his targets, and you know who I am talking about, not just the Celestia and Luna."

"Twilight, Cadence, Flurry Heart,   they are all at great risk,    Treasured may say what he will, but taking his words at face value is dangerous, especially now that he has been among our ranks," Caerson warned Shining.

"I know a traitor when I see one, my left burned eye sure reminds me of that."

"As much as I hate Treasured... he doesn't have reason to betray us now. That is... If his intentions of "bettering Equestria" are true." Shining shook his head "Desperate times... you know... call for desperate measures, those dragons used to hate us ponies. Everything about this is wrong... He's even sane compared to the last few waves of those... mad men." His horn lit up as he communicated telepathically... Careson could tell because he made faces.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

He looked at Shining Armour, recognizing the emotion that he felt.

"You know... These madmen are not even at the top of the madness branch,   55 years ago, there was an event known as the Cartonian Failure."

"The Thundershock 46th Army Detachment made landfall on the planet of Cartonia,  planning to perform a full-scale assault on the enemy that was stationed on the planet.  6000 men, armed to the teeth,  you would presume they would definitely be able to win this one right? But no...  The entire assault was sabotaged,  numerous soldiers who turned out to be infiltrators threw the assault into disarray."

"Somewhere still aboard the ship, they killed the crew inside and flew the ship straight into the planet. Making sure that our forces had no way of retreating from the planet.   But on the planet surface, it was a nightmare, the infiltrators opened fire straight into their fellow soldiers,   everything went wrong,    what once was a full-scale assault turned into  a slaughter."

"The reason for firing at them was simple, it gave out the impression that there where traitors among their ranks, but nobody knew who was the traitor,  and so friendly started attacking friendly, not realising they were murdering innocents, their very brothers in arms."

"And this was not a light chaos, 6000 men where slowly murdering each other over a confusion,  and while this was going on, a massive horde of infected and other strains had appeared from the east,  attacking our forces by complete surprise..."

"Only 39 soldiers survived, thanks to the heroic actions of Captain Brom, who had gathered his most loyal soldiers and attacked a new nearby conversion centre, hijacking a dropship and eventually boarding a spaceship after many hours of guerilla warfare,"  Caerson explained with a bleak face.

"And you know the worst part? These infiltrators where not infected,  they where not even loyal to Valtrek before this, these where men just like us, who had come to the assumption that we where losing the war, and thus decided that if they could sabotage this attack and get these 6000 men murdered, in the hope that they might earn the favour of Valtrek and be spared afterwards."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, but measures that could very well be used a means to survive, which can include switching to the side of the enemy when all hope seems lost..."  Caerson said with sorrow, before looking out of the window, waiting for the others to arrive.

"Words are not going to cut it, only actions will."

Edited by Mickey Adaptus

• 2 weeks later...

"Regardless... While he has done bad things he knows that without helping us soon there may not be any Equestria. IT's a weird concept and I understand why he was neglecting it at first. He had no idea how bad it was getting. Chrysalis... Her, Treasured... and others. All of them realize the weight of this situation. I recommend you trust them for now, after all, we had eyewitnesses of him saving Princess Luna prior to joining our side despite a certain hatred for alicorns. However, I'll keep an eye on him. You've done so much for us already... Regardless we have somewhere to be... I appreciate you telling me this. It's not something I'd expect on my own." Shining walked now, a bit less confident. He was doing his best in the crisis... and for not being an alicorn leading practically a nation of an army he was doing well... at least that's what he told himself. "This plan of yours... That should be our focus for now."

• Brohoof 1

"I am still waiting for Moonshadow and his reinforcements to come back, they sure are taking a while...."  Caerson muttered as he crossed his arms.

"But I sure hope he comes back any moment now, we need to head out fast." He said he was impatiently tabbing his fingers over his crossed arms.

He then looked at Shining Armour "Could you ready a chariot for us? In the meantime, where can I find those dragons? I will convince them myself." He asked him, as his patience was wearing thin, and for good reason, because he wanted to head out before Treasured would come back, and he had no way of knowing when he would come back.

'I will not let this planet fall, I swear it upon my life..' He thought to himself.

"Oh well, you'll find them in hot places. Safe bet that most of them went home. To the dragon lands..." He looked around. "Maybe Moonshadow's hurt.. or- Oh, Wait there he is." Shining waves to him, Behind the Changeling captain there are 3 other changelings, a dragon, and a unicorn with him.

He runs over, out of breath "Sorry... Was having trouble finding anyone who wanted to go." He straightened himself out "I called in a few favors from these 3 here and they helped with the dragon and unicorn. There are others but these few are higher on the chain of command so smaller leader types like lower than myself." He put her hoof against the back of his head "Sorry if it's less than you thought but with a few dragons Mercenaries with us, it'll help out."

"Glad you got some ponies with you. Not a moment too soon eh, Well anyways... I've got chariots ready. Several for any situations, just tell them I sent you and they should ask what business you have, if they do tell them it's the Dragon's business. Got it?" He said lightly tapping Caerson on the back. Trying to help lessen his tension.

• Brohoof 1

He gave a nod to Shining Armour, then looked at Moonshadow. "Good work Moonshadow, and the number of others that you brought because we are not going to attack something, but we are going to investigate, perhaps even retrieve somebody,   so these extra numbers are more for safety," Caerson explained to him.

Caerson then gathered his stuff, grabbing his signature Axe and some form of machine pistol, alongside that he had brought some of the drones that Twilight had dismantled.

"Shining, I have one last question before we leave,   Does Treasured have anyone else under his command, aside from Graystone? He claims that most of his followers had perished, but he could have just been lying for reasons unknown to us.  Like, any commanders? Soldiers? Any notable ones?   It is important that we know because for all we know those very followers of his could have been stationed at his base." Caerson asked him

"We... Know of another but it's only more of an enforcer. Her names Scarlet... we think... Not much has been seen of her as she's more of a sorta well they tell her somepony she should take care of and she gets them alone and takes care of them as far as we know. Other than that... We know nothing." Moonshadow said to him, shifting to his favored earth pony form with a determined smile "This group will be more than enough for Treasured and his crew. Especially with your help too!"

• Brohoof 1

"Thanks for the heads up," Caerson told Moonshadow.

"We should go now, everyone get ready." He announced, as they eventually boarded the chariots and went.

However, in a faraway place, where the other heroes were present at,  there was an army, that was waiting for their enemies to arrive and was dug in well when it came to defences,  having some form of makeshift trenches and using big rocks as cover.

At that camp Terisha was sitting near a campfire, cutting something out of wood using her knife, which she was carving some sort of symbol that looked like a combination between an eagle and a lion.

Eventually, with a sigh, she threw it into the fire, not being satisfied with her work.

"Bloody cults... Not being satisfied with what they already have..." She muttered to herself.

Windphaser was checking his already sharpened blade and sheathed it again... He did that a lot no one but him was really sure why. He moved the Kasa down taking it off as the army took its rest. "You have no idea... Getting to Equestria... I'd expected it to be a sanctuary for me... like mom told me it was." He stomped a hoof, his expression grim "But they found it first..." He shook his head slowly "So I went right back to learning to fight to defend myself and others... at least now I'm enough to take down one the smaller mechs with my blade... but those aren't nightmarish machines like the other group's fighting now..." He looked at the Kasa, given to him by who taught him the ways of the blade in Equestria, hoping he was ok... "Especially sucks when you've got no real friends left to protect."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, there is something I wonder... Are you certain you can win your battle againts your blood father? Because I know full well that you have an incredible potential lying inside of you, but at the same time, you are up againts the person who has been known to pull the off the craziest types of traps and is highly unpredictable.    Being able to counteract multiple assassination attempts speaks volumes on that matter." Terisha warned

"Because I need to let you hear something, we had found an audio tape of him talking to himself, like some sort of diary.  It is disturbing, to say the least..." She said as he went over to her stuff and grabbed some sort of handheld audio recorder, as she eventually found the file, and started to play it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The 34th day of the celebration, a celebration that I could talk on about for hours! Yet again the fools tried to ambush me, but they did not notice that I contacts around their ranks.

Their incompetence never ceases to amaze me, and much to my amusement, their so-called *king* has not returned yet, all that stands in my way is an old nemesis, that I can dispose of off whenever the time is ripe..."

"However... I had an interesting visitor, not a raukan, not a Terran, Vernomian or Eldritch,   not even a filthy alien! No.. it was not even made of flesh and bone, but more a cohesive form of energy,   an energy that is far different from the type of magic that I had seen some perform.  Yet it could talk, and it offered me a deal, a rather intriguing one at that."

"It offered me power, untold power, something that could manipulate reality with a whim according to its words,  but what it asked puzzled me,  it asked for my body, it desired a host.

So I decided to play along, and for time... I allowed to retain possession of my body, while learned of it and its powers.   And it was stunning, to say the least,  everything felt... Different...

All the things aren't me felt insignificant, like it was my personal playground, and that I was acting like its god over the said playground, and yet... I couldn't contain the power, it was not magic, it was like trillions of spirits being mashed together, the soul essence being used as a means of power.     The powers ATE reality, and replaced it with parts of its own essence..."

"The offer that this spirit gave me became a whole lot more interesting, however, it had imagined that I would still feel guilty for all the betrayals that I have caused over the decades, it presumed it could take advantage of that! The fool...   I feel no guilt, I feel no fear,   those emotions are weaknesses and liabilities, something that I do not deal with."

"And within time, I managed to regain control of my body, and trapped the spirit in my personal blade,   now I am its master, and while I no longer have its powers, I can certainly bend this spirit to will.   I could have tried to trap the spirit into my wife, or one of my despicable children.  But why would I? They are EXPENDABLE, I would have much rather place them on the frontlines as meatshields because trash belongs in the trash bin."

"However... Rare breeds remain rare breeds and losing a one time horse is not beneficial, but no matter...  I could genetically clone Star, it will not the real deal, but there must be an entire planet out there full of these creatures.  And yet... It would not compare to the clone that I have recently managed to acquire, thanks to the efforts of a well-known Assassin that I had hired, I managed to acquire it...    A genetical clone of Uriel Raukan...  The fools will never imagine what they are going to face...  While I will be laughing at their stupidity."

"Nothing will threaten me ever again once I realize this, Nothing ever again. All that will remain is the blood that is leaking from their valueless corpses... Mire Nor Kair...  These are the words you will be hearing once I will be using your skull as my cup C'lan, I swear it.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This where his words that he had recorded about 6 months ago, and yeah... I feel disturbed by the words he said, talking about some form of necromancy perhaps?  I can't make much of his words, I hoped that you would know what he would be talking about.." She admitted. 

"It would help us greatly if you could tell us."

"I'm sorry... I do not. While there I was more focused on escaping him... and that's all I can think when I hear his voice." He steps toward Terisha "No one knows his trapping game better than me, however... All of it is designed to keep creatures in... not get new ones. As for actually beating him... well there are 2 outcomes. I win, or I die. And I suppose either way I get away from him... I have an odd feeling I won't be granted death yet. It's too easy off for somepony like me. Regardless of that matter... I'm sorry I cannot be of more help..." He lowered his head. his horn glowing as he made the flames of the campfire dance. It wasn't anything significant... he just felt the need to practice he spoke, without breaking focus "He will expect me to be weak... as I was as a child after I lose that advantage my father will have the upper hand... I hope you know I intend to not let the fight last that long."

• Brohoof 1

"I get what you mean.. At the same time, it must not feel easy to put him down, despite him being a terrible person, he is still your father.     Tough at the same time... He has been at the game of being a filthy traitor long before you were even born,  400 years or so,    he used to be one of us you know? Back in the day I mean, before the planet Raukan was you know... destroyed..."  She told him.

"She makes a strong case, but I would like to argue that your coming to this planet was foretold, as well as the fight with your father. That much I can promise you Windphaser." A voice suddenly someone said behind him.  Which turned out to be a Rauken wearing a brown cloak, a hood covering his head, and he seemed to be holding some sort of wooden staff.

"Foretold? That seems like a bold statement to me.  Who are you anyway? You did not join this travel when we left the city, nor did you happen to join us during the travel itself." Terisha asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"My true name will be hidden by my incognito, such is proper given my current clothing.   But feel free to call me by my proxy name, Storm Herald."  He said as he walked over to her and held his hands out,  which Terisha wearily shook. 

He then walked over to Windphaser and eyed him for a moment.   "And you must be Windphaser of Equestria, teacher of Woodland, slayer of machines,  and son of the one you are destined to kill,   it is a pleasure to make your acquaintances." He said cheerily.

When he had said those words, he sat down in front of Windphaser and stared into the fire.

"You are playing a rhythm within that fire, you express your inner feelings and give it life in the form of flames,  such is your willpower  I truly admire that, it reminds me of myself in many ways, although mine are far more in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding. Chasing the echoes of my dreams is one such example." He mentioned as he grabbed a tiny container from his pocket,  which instead of water was filled with fuel,  which he decided to throw some of the fuel into the fire, making it suddenly roar brighter and bigger, making Windphasers spectacle even more visible.

"How is Star doing? I haven't heard of her in a very long time,   but I still remember the chorus of her voice,  a fresh memory from within me, yet I cannot seem to tap into it completely. It has been atleast 2 decades since I had seen her,   a strong mare,  and a strong-willed one at that."

"I would imagine that you are her son, given how you 2 share clear similarities that could be one with an observative eye could spot.  But it has been a long time ago before I had first met her."

There was one thing clear, he was saying things that only people close to Windphaser would know,   yet he could have heard these things from others as well.

But what was more mysterious was the fact of how he was acting around him.     Speaking to him like they had known each other for years,  but at the same time, he had said some things that would contradict otherwise.

Just who was this person?

"Storm... you seem to know a bit more than you let on..." Wind opened his eyes, dropping the spell he had cast on the flames. "In cases like this, I'm not one to trust those who withhold too much from us... You seem... like an ally so I'll trust for now, however, don't expect everything from me... Star's doing fine thanks to the Equestrians that came to this planet with me. Why is it you're interested in me... is it the flame? That's a simple magic really..." In reality, it wasn't a easy magic to achieve... it could only be learned if you had the fury of flame and once you learned the spell it stuck with you... So this spell had a deep meaning to it.

• Brohoof 1