Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Woody opens his mouth to start explaining his plan but stops hearing his second part "Because, It's the right thing for me to do. I know that with those on the inside out mission will be all but impossible as the enemy will be 2 steps ahead... Besides if we fail... my mother..." He shakes his head angrily "First we need to interview every, single member of the team that got attacked they could be among that group. We need to space everything out otherwise the ones behind this will get suspicious so we need to approach in a more casual way, and look for evasiveness. Can you handle that?" Woody tells him glaring around.

Wind nods "Morality is always decided by the victors... And I will be sure that we win... It won't hurt if you try that magic of yours, Just point my in the right direction brother and I'll handle the rest. You are my eyes and I am your blade." He lowers his hat to cover his gaze

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Alexander gave a nod "Yes, I could certainly get that job done, though, on a side note, it is not going to be that easy, there will be many that we would have to interview." He noted

"But while that is going on, we will also need to send word to the other groups about what is going on, so I will be sending a messenger ahead to explain the situation, for IF something were to happen to us," Alexander added

He then went over to talk to some other people regarding what Woody had told him to discuss regarding the interview.

"Of course Windphaser, with us working together, it would work out much better." He responded with a smile "Tough if i may note, reading their intentions via my powers might be possible to an extent, but it is going to require something, that their overall minds are calm at the time that i do it, emotions such as to much anger, sadness, happiness etc in their minds can cause disruptions in my ability to read their intentions with a clear result." Keidor mentioned

• 4 weeks later...

Woody gives a nod of acknowledgement. "I know it will be but we need to get on this now, or else we could lose more people... And lose people is something we should avoid at all costs, they have people who want them to come home so let's get them home." When the messenger was sent Woody kept a sharp eye on him making sure that they at least left his own vision... it was dangerous carrying a message like that.

"Well to overcome that problem with your power, I can talk to them to make sure they are calmed down. I do have quite a nice voice, I've heard." He says chuckling softly "I've... also heard I tend to take things really seriously... and well I'm working on it at least..."

• Brohoof 1