Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Luna almost lost her focus on the spell. "Sister! I think I can do this I just need time..." She kept charging the spell.

Celestia moved away from Blueblood, towards her sister in the air. "I've got you just do it quickly."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Maple thought about it for a while. "Princess Ember. You have an alliance with us ponies right. Well I need you aid." She said bowing to her.

"No need to bow Maple. I'm cool with going with you." Ember said "My father can handle leading around here."

Maple stood up. "Great let's get back to canterlot!"

• Brohoof 1

"Whatever you 2 are planning, I doubt it is going to work." the assassin said dryly as she started firing magical blast at the 2 of them from the smoke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Then we must do it in the fastest ways possible, who knows what will happen once we walk outside the territory, i have seen this scenario plenty of times where they are waiting for us to leave our safe haven and then overwhelm us with incredible numbers," Jack said.

• Brohoof 1

"Not much longer now." Luna said her horn glowing brighter.

Celestia deflected the blasts with her halberd then went keep fighting Blueblood 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"2 Trained soldiers, A princess who's strong, You, and A dragonequus. We'll be alright at least till we make it back." Maple reassured him "Only way back is by boat though. Not the best place if we get attacked... They can't fly can they?"

• Brohoof 1

"They cannot fly, at least the non-physic ones. Which means most of them will be on the ground, but their main forces tend to be equipped with ranged weaponry."

"I know you guys are strong, i have no doubt in that, but please listen to me this time Maple."

"We could attack them, but if there are to many we should just get to Canterlot without any delay's. I know it sounds cowardly but there is more to it in this war then deathmatches, you will all get your revenge on them soon enough, i promise you that." Jack said.

• Brohoof 1

"I won't fight them unless we have to." Maple said full of determination but her voice showed a bit of sadness. "I won't fail you again."

Ember sighed "Save me any emotional crying you wanna do right now we've got a job to do Maple. Let's go."

Maple nodded as Woody and moonshadow awkardly looked at each other Woody eventually said "I mean a portal would be fastest but then we'd have to go to a diffrent realm I know Jack doesn't like that though so we can just walk."

• Brohoof 1

"And idea of using those portals around these enemies is dangerous Woody, they already make use of their own dimension as a way to transport between planets with uttermost speed, should they notice your way, they might actually be able to exploit that, they are unpredictable after all." Jack said.

"But at the same time, we walk, they will notice us from the start, because those infected creatures find their prey via the smell of blood, and their hearing follows on heart beats."

Jack said.

"I have an idea, you guys fly overhead, i and Moonshadow will sneak on the ground, but when you are in the air, make sure to fly above cloud level, they can spot you really fast."

He then turned to Moonshadow. "When they get close, make sure to hold breath and lower your heart beat at all cost, they may have no sentience, but they are primal predators at its finest." Jack explained

• Brohoof 1

Maple, Ember and Woody nodded and started heading towards the docks. Moonshadow looked a Jack. "I'll meet you guys there actually... I have something I need to take care of first. Tell the others of my delay for me too." He waved goodbye to Jack as he walked away from him.

• Brohoof 1

Jack waved him goodbye as he followed the others.

'Ok, perhaps my plan to sneak past the infected creatures was a bit.... dangerous to say the least, but I will figure something out. Kiran could do this with ease, so why couldn't i.... right?' he thought to himself

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The trio took off. Maple flew back towords Jack. "You can make it back by yourself right? I'll go with you if you wish."

Woody turned around and flew over as well. "We do need to move sister. Let's hurry."

------------------------------------------------------------

Luna had a spark in her eyes a dark blue blast surrounded her and went outwards warping the assassin and Blueblood away. She was pretty sure they'd end up near the badlands. "That... Should take care of that." Once the blast hit the edge of canterlot it materialized into a barrier to shield canterlot from further attack.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

Jack looked an bit uncertain.

"I am not sure, but trying to sneak past these things is near suicidical if you mess up, so i wouldn't to bring you into that kind of danger. But for me there is no other way past them...

Its up to you." he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The assassin got an surprised look at Luna's sudden attack, while she got warped, she focused all her magic on her body to slow her advance for a moment.

"Clever, but do not think that it will keep me away forever." the assassin said as she used her powers to make a tear in reality that openend a temporary gateway to the daemon realm, wich launched herself in it, shortly closing after

• Brohoof 1

"I'm sorry... I'm just scared. I'd rather just fly. I especially don't want to put you in danger." She looked upset with herself. "I'm sorry."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luna well done!" Celestia said putting her weapon in the leather loop that help it to her side. "That was a smart plan."

"Thank you sister. Perhaps we should warn Shining of this 'infection'." Luna responded

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded. "I don't blame you, what I am about to do is not something anyone should get used to as he walked forward."

"Just be carefull out there, i might have said this alot, but we might face an entire army out there, don't let yourself get fooled by their constant absence."

• Brohoof 1

Maple nodded and flew off. "Good luck." She shouted as she left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prince armor!" A soldier said busting through the door there are some soldiers attacking cizilans We aren't sure what's wrong with them but we know somethings amiss." 

"Send teams to counter their assault." The white colored unicorn sighed. "They already turning against us." He put his head down on the table.

• Brohoof 1

Jack eventually moved into the Jungle, he after a while of walking he suddenly stopped, and quickly hid behind a tree, his suspicions were confirmed.

A large horde of infected cat creatures was running through the jungle at a fast pace, numbering in around 80 within the entire horde.

'These creatures are not feral, they are being controlled by some sort of hive link, or else they wouldn't be moving all in this direction at the same time, neither would they stay close.' Jack thought with concern.

He then quickly dived under some leaves and camouflaged himself under there, and held his breath.

'I hope this is going to work, if i mess up, i am going to die without a doubt, that is the risk of everything i do nowadays.' he thought with his heartbeat still getting as a fast pace.

• Brohoof 1

Maple wanted to swoop down and watch over jack like a guardian angel but she'd be risking her own life doing that. She waited it's all she knew to do.

----------------------------------------

Shining didn't want to believe what had just happened "Two soldier turning to the side of the enemy. Not once in equestria has this happened. Morals gonna be low Cadence."

Princess Cadence had visited Canterlot a while after Shining was brought up. She knew something bad was happening. "I'm aware. Something tells me though they didn't want to."

"Why say that?" He replied weakly.

Cadence thought about it for a while "Well call it a hunch."

• Brohoof 1

Jack was still laying low, out of the sudden, a wild tiger came in the clearing, noticing all those predators who were in his domain, he started roaring, but it proved futile as all 80 started swarming the tiger, each one of them wanting it for their next dinner, it was gruesome sight.

Jack wasted no time as he sneaked forward, he suddenly noticed there were 5 more infected creatures up ahead, but they were searching the area.

'Did they hear me, they are searching around where i am. I should take them out, but i don't have my knife with me... It doesn't matter, I will kill them with my bare fist, anything goes in these situations.' he tought as he started sneaking closer.

• Brohoof 1

The soldiers who where sent to stop the rampaging ones where defeated quickly by the infected Soldiers.

---------------------------------------------

Luna and Celestia walked into the room where Cadance and Shining where. Celestia was the first to break the silince "With Jack gone we have no way of know what else the enemies are cabable of. And what's worse they can corrupt the dead bringing them back with no real thoughts or emotions way stronger than they used to be."

Shining sprung up. "There are some soldiers who are like that now! I've gotta go fight them." He stormed out of the room with his armor on.

• Brohoof 1

Jack sneaked up to one of the creatures before smashing its head open with a rock, the blow was devastating as the creatures head was split open when it impacted against a tree from the actual hit.

The 4 other creatures came charging towards him all at the same time.

"This one is for you Kiran, I will bring forth your will," Jack said to himself as he prepared a counter attack.

He threw the rock straight at the head from one of the creatures, which was followed by a lighting attack that impacted the same one.

Before the 3rd one could attack, Jack made a sweep kick toward its feet, making it tumble straight towards the ground.

For the 4th one, he jumped forward and tackled it to the ground, and started to damage by constantly punching it in the face.

But after 8 blows, the 3rd creature jumped from behind and Slashed across Jack's shoulder, leaving the nasty poison in it.

But Jack ignored the pain and elbowed the 3rd creature in its stomach, following up with an all out attack.

---------------------------------------------------------

The 2 infected guards in Canterlot where eating from one of the bodies, weird black claws had retracted from their hooves, and their teeth has formed in a weird shape, but their golden eyes stood out from most.

• Brohoof 1

Shining was worried that this was a mistake he decided to take action though "Hey you two over here!" He readied himself he held his Lance at his side.

Celestia stepped next to Shining, still wearing her armor, "I've got your back don't worry."

Shining armor nodded and the 2 of them charged at the creatures

• Brohoof 1

Eventually, Jack managed to finish off all 5 creatures.

He stood there panting heavily on the ground.

'I had forgotten how tense this can be, I know fighting these things is tough, but I could feel my body going into this...  rage again. Is that what the others were trying to warn me of? Regardless there is nothing I can do about it.' he thought as he sat down.

But his fighting, however, didn't go unnoticed as lots of infected creatures had heard the battle and were coming his way.

'Heh, i should have known. i could try to fight em, but its just going to end up in a dire last stand, wich seems to be my answer to almost everything for some reason.' he thought.

'Well, i wasted all my stamina in literly slaughtering these 5 to death, so running won't be an option.. I guess i could see how this will play out? Perhaps i can do more than i think, or i am just some fool who overestimates his strength, i guess i will have to find out.' he thought with a sigh.

He stood a bit up and took an battle stance, a rather poorly one at that.

-------------------------------------------------

The creatures snapped their eyes on the 2, and one of them roared, but its voxels had been altered drastically, his once pony voice had been turned into something more distorded, and was no longer able to speak sentences.

But the 2 creatures charged nontenthless.

Maple landed on the ground next to Jack. "Heard a struggle." She pointed to her ear. "Supersonic hearing before you ask. So much for sneaking around them huh? The other 2 thought I was walking into a trap they won't be joining us." Maple readied her bow She pulled the string back and a magic arrow set it's self in place. "Ready?"

------------------------------------------------------

Shining ran at one impaling it during his charge with the Lance.

Celestia Charged the other sweeping with her spear knocking the guard off balance. The jumping thrusting the weapon downwards

• Brohoof 1

Jack gave her a surprised look.

"It's not exactly to sneak past creatures that can hear your heartbeats, and I am not exactly fearless you know, it was either fight or let myself get attacked either way."

"But i guess i am as ready as il ever be, though I wonder how we will be able to handle 40 of them, not to mention I lost my knife." he said with a sigh.

"Though that won't stop me from trying, good luck, il say." he said with a paint as he readjusted himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both creatures where dealth with rather fast, considering they where not far removed from the normal infected creature, with the only exception being their armour.

• Brohoof 1

"Here." Maple said as she unclipedher spear from the side of her armor and threw it to Jack "You can use that right?" She heard a sound in the distance firing an arrow at it without actually seeing it first but it's not like she was limited on arrows after all.

• Brohoof 1

"Aye, I have trained to use anything as a weapon these days, but I am not sure for how long I will be able to fight." he said.

A roar came from nearby, one of the creatures had been hit by the arrow, and the 39 other ones charged at Maple and Jack as an entire horde as the same time.

Jack shot lightning out of his hands, hitting the of the 2 creatures.

When the others came close, he ran forwards and stabbed one of the creatures straight through its heart, one of the creatures managed to catch him off guard, but its attack was not successful as Jack kicked him the stomach and then kept attacking with the spear.

• Brohoof 1

Maple was watching his movements He was good with the weapon. She realized she was distracted just in time to dodge a swing from one of the creatures. She retaliated with a buck. The hit knocked the enemy above the trees She shot an arrow at it to finish it off. She then saw a creature atrempt to sneak attack Jack. She fired an arrow at it with smooth and perfect accuracy. Maple's weapon was easy to aim since there was no arc on the arrows themselves. After helping Jack she gently lept of his shoulders gaining height before she started flying ready to fire more arrows.

• Brohoof 1