Register now to remove this ad.
Mickey Adaptus

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

408 posts in this topic

'I am fighting at the limit of my abilities here, yet there just too many!' he thought as he swiftly kicked one the creatures in the legs which made it fall down, following by a quick stab through its head.

He kept fighting and fighting, but as it progressed, his attacks were getting weaker and more sloppy by the seconds.

'Damn I can't keep this up! I can fight multiple ones, guess I was right about my body, I am not even full grown and yet here I am taking on an entire horde.'

"Maple, we need to get out of here, we can't stay here to fight the entire group, we have been alerting them them all with the fighting!" Jack said to her as he tried to stab one of the creatures, but his attack lacked the force, and just scratched past its body with a little cut.

1 person brohoofs this

Maple wasn't slowing down she was used to this but she noticed Jack start to get tired. She heard him say that they should run, clipped her bow to her armor and nodded "Hold on tight then!". She picked him and dashed through the trees narrowly avoiding many of them. Once she got a good distance She flipped, keeping Jack above her as her back slid into the ground. "We..." She was panting, exhausted. "We should be ok for now."

1 person brohoofs this

"Thanks for that." he said as he gave the spear back to her.

"There were so many there, those were not feral, this attack was redirected by a hive link, meaning a higher up part of the entire physic link was controlling their movements. But at the same time, we are extremely lucky that those were infected creatures not one of their soldiers, we would have been blown apart in that case." he said as he placed his hand over his wound.

"Where are the others at? Did they already go ahead?" he asked.

1 person brohoofs this

"Yea." Maple said stretching after the impact. "You ok? That was a lot of enemies back there." She said as she started to head back to Ponyville. I should get mom and dad away from everfree I'm worried they're in danger where they are. "Say Jack theses things are probably still after us right?"

1 person brohoofs this

"I can't really say  i am, i wen't over my limit, someone of my age shouldn't be fighting this severe, yet i am still doing it, but if i do this to much it might just cost my own body."

He then gave a sigh.

"Yes, they are defnitly after us, and considering this engagement, there will be reinforcements being sent after us, if i may say, i rather head to canterlot without any delay's, at this moment i am incapable of fighting atnother one of these battles." he said

Maple didn't really have a choice then for her parents and Jack she had to stand against these monsters. "Go to my mother house JacK. If you remember it's on the edge of Ponyville..." She put her hoof on Jacks shoulder "Tell them to take you to canterlot and that The cottage isn't safe for them anymore They'll die if you don't do this Jack. I'll cover you as long as I can but if I think I'm going to die I'll have to get out of there. Go! Hurry!" She pushed him towards the town and turned around picking up her spear. Ready for the worst.

1 person brohoofs this

Jack didn't like the idea of her doing this, but he carried his objective without a second doubt.

"You got it." he said with a nod and sprinted towards the edge.

'But what happened to the others? They must have already have gone ahead.' he thought as he sprinted towards the cottage.

He knocked on the door, a bit to hard perhaps, but he was so tense that he could not hold it back.

Maple was trying to draw the beasts' attention away from ponyville She knew this was a stupid plan but it had to be done for now. "Hey! You ugly beasts I'm over here Come and get me!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy was heard from inside. "Oh Hello Jack. You where Knocking really loudly..." She saw the look oh his face. "Oh no is something wrong?"

1 person brohoofs this