Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

The pony's pupils shrank and he smiled smiled "Ah you're Jack." He said watching his movements "It's an honor to make your acquaintance. I am Treasured Crystal. I believe you have been hanging around my... " He silently struggled to say the next part " 'Friend' Maple. You going some where? I could take you there since these wings are mechanical they never wear out just hop on and say where you're heading."

• Brohoof 1

'That tone of his, the way he mentioned Maple's name, those are the signs of when something is not right, with having met so many evil types, it doesn't take much effort to distinguish their intentions when the body is having trouble hiding it completely.' he thought.

"Sorry, but i am waiting for something, so i have to refuse. But it might be best if you don't stay here too long, there are dangerous creatures out there." Jack said to him

• Brohoof 1

Treasured sighed "Well if anything let me wait with you. It is dangerous out here after all. Maple... " He flinched again saying her name "Would want somepony to watch over you." As he sat down. His wing shifted a bit silently pressing a button on the wing alerting his followers he found Jack and that he needed help.

• Brohoof 1

Jack's eyes widened a bit

'He is forgetting about my ears... Perhaps that is one advantage I have here.' he thought.

Jack used his magic to shoot a light very high into the air, creating a marker for Luna to find their location.

"If we are waiting I might as well just make it a little easier for her." he said.

Of course, in reality, Jack was just playing along, he may not be a very strong fighter, but he had traits that some lacked.

• Brohoof 1

Treasured muttered under his breath "Yes it really will... But aren't creatures going to see that as well."

Luna was temporarily was blinded by the flash of light and flew down to it's source seen another pony that she considered a foe. "Hello Jack. I'm glad I got here in time." She stepped in front of the fake alicorn. "You best leave crystal..."

The unicorn sighed again "Very well Princess." He said in a mocking tone as he was leaving

• Brohoof 1

'He seemed rather evil, my memories do not blind me from noticing such traits.' Jack thought with dismay

Jack then turned to Luna.

"I am glad to see you to princess, i think we have to leave right away tough. I have a feeling they are tracking us." Jack said

• Brohoof 1

Treasured didn't fly very far the plan was working perfectly.

---------------------------------------------

Luna had started walking heading back to ponyville "I figured you would have taken the train after the little incident in ponyville. Let's head to that train now it'll be quicker than flying."

• Brohoof 1

"Hope it's still operating, after the evacuation, there could be a chance they are already attacking Ponyville." Jack said.

"So we had best keep moving, rather not stay to long in these infested woods" he said as he followed her

• Brohoof 1

Luna smilied "Fear not it must run not all of evacuated ponyville yet..." She reached a point and looked around "Ah yes it is this way come on." She said turning a different direction.

--------------------------------------------------------

Maple looked over the balcony and saw a huge flare. She became curious and flew over to it. It would take her a while to get to it though.

• Brohoof 1

Jack kept following her.

'I still don't like this for some reason.' he thought.

He had a weird hot feeling in his head but he decided to ignore it, but he did not realise what consequences were going to occur.

• Brohoof 1

Luna suddenly stopped walking and turned to face Jack "Well this worked much better than expected." She said in a much different voice that Luna's normal one. A green aura enveloped her body. She changed into the changeling Queen. "I must say, Thank you for being so gullible to fall right into our trap."

Treasured crystal descended from the tree line behind Jack "Work or not it really was only a matter of time. Now you can come with us quietly or well." He drew a blade from the spine his wing "We could do this the hard way."

• Brohoof 1

Jack glared at them.

'Just how many are after me... this is getting insane, but there is only one thing I can do at this moment, fight' he thought.

"Then I will do the hard way because there is much more this *boy* then you 2 might think." he said in a cold tone.

He was partly bluffing, but at the same time, he was also counting on something.

• Brohoof 1

Agitated Treasured approached Jack "I can match both the goddesses and what can you do boy?!" He raised his weapon Moving it downwards to strike Jack's shoulder. Before it connected there was a fast movement followed by a loud *CLANG*

Maple had got there just in time. She spun her spear and kicked Treasured away he dropped his blade. "Thanks for the flare." She whispered.

The fake alicorn looked up at who kicked him "Who Dares! Oh it's you, My only peer. What an honor but this time your brother won't save you Maple. Chrysalis take care of the boy while I get revenge." He picked up his blade. "En garde."

Chrysalis nodded and fired a stunning spell at Jack.

• Brohoof 1

Jack got immobilised by the spell and was completely stunned, but there was one factor going on.

Because when the spell took effect, the thing in Jack's body became enraged, that his personal pray got taken away from him like that.

The mark on his right arm started to glow a bit, it was faint, but the notice was definitely there.

It started to use its telekinesis to pick up trees and whole chunks of ground, and started throwing them towards Chrysalis, but the thing did not stop, it only started throwing more and more on her as it progressed, but yet at the same time, no form of magic could be detected from it, almost like gravity itself was trying to take her down.

• Brohoof 1

Chrysalis kept managing to dodge the trees occasionally shape shifting to avoid them "Treasured! Help me!"

Treasured Crystal was fight Maple when He heard her scream "Oh please you are a queen you can handle it". He yawned "I've trained a lot since our last encounter. It seems you haven't though. My one peer slipping out of the level of strength needed to oppose me." The two clashed again bringing their weapons down looking each other in the eyes.

Maple was struggling to keep up "I won't lose to you. I never have... And never will" She lept over his swing stabbing downwards aiming at his neck.

Treasured smiled and flicked his hoof. His wing blocked her strike knocking her away. "Not this time Captain." He mocked her.  She ran at him again them both clashing the force of the impact created a slight gust of wind. "Now for the coup de grâce." He made a punching motion his hoof, knocked her weapon out of her hand, and stepped sideways. His bladed wing stabbed the now off-guard Maple in the chest shattering her armor's gemstone. After Maple fell to the ground unable to stand up he laughed loudly "And Now!" He shouted "I am with out any peers I am the stonge- Oof!" His speech got interrupted as he got hit with on of the logs thrown by the energy. He growled and teleported next to Chrysalis slicing any thrown trees in half he grew nervous when he felt the increased gravity. "Perhaps we should regroup. Next time we'll win though."

Chryslais managed to recover "Agreed, T... This isn't worth it anymore." She panicked and teleported the two away. When she left Jack was no longer paralyzed.

Maple wasn't doing to good she couldn't move her front legs anymore she rolled to face upright... She was alive but she didn't know for how long.

• Brohoof 1

Jack panicked, seeing Maple near death.

In rage he screamed his lungs out in the air, all his rage building up inside him.

He then walked towards Maple and checked her wound.

"Damn it, you can't die! You just CAN'T!!" he said with tears.

But then he remembered something.

*To save one life, the other must be damned.*

Those words echoed in his head.

"I have to do this." he said with an emotionless expression.

He conjured his father's artefact and used his magic on it.

He muttered some words to himself before he placed the edge of the artefact above Maple's wound, before using the life force he had extracted to cast it straight into her wound.

It didn't really heal the entire wound, but it did give her this energy which allowed her to not bleed out.

"Maple, you there?" he whispered in her ear.

• Brohoof 1

Maple didn't move for about 30 seconds then she stirred a bit. "Yea... I'm... I'm ok..." She tried to sit up but it still hurt her. "Gah!" She looked at her wound and saw it had alright healed a bit "W...What did you do anyways. I... See you found your knife as well... " She set her head on the ground and rested

• Brohoof 1

"I used the remaining life force of my mentor in order to save your life, it was a price I had to pay." he said blankly.

"You know, perhaps i should just stop resisting the struggle, because of my presence so much harm has been caused, and now i had to give away the only thing that i held dear, your race should never have been exposed to our misfortunes." he said as he looked in the distance.

• Brohoof 1

Maple shook her head though Jack couldn't see it from where he was. "That was going to happen anyways. Treasured always saw me as the only threat to his 'movement.' Now he thinks I'm dead but I'm not, thanks to you." She rolled back onto her stomach and started to stand up "I will use this strength you gave me to defend the universe because that's what's at risk here Jack. I know when sacrifices have to be made I'm sorry that the last of your mentors energy was used on me... I owe you my life now Jack. Thank you."

• Brohoof 1

Jack looked at her.

"I guess you are right." he said, not able to say much words.

"But this time i need to get to Canterlot without any more delays for that matter, i have wasted almost an entire day in trying to reach there only to be attacked from all sides. We cannot waste any time right now Maple... Do you know where Luna is?" he asked

• Brohoof 1

"I... I'll try... Moving's still a bit hard." Maple said trying to walk forwards but it was nearly impossible with such a wound between her shoulders any higher and she would have died, Her wings won't seem to move either, "Luna? She should be dream walking soon." She noticed the moon was rising Perfect She thought. "I'm gonna lose conciousness soon. I'll try to get her to come to us. You need to hide they're after you after all."

• Brohoof 1

"I won't be leaving your side, a warrior never leaves his brothers and sisters in arms." Jack said, partly quoting to something he had heard before.

"If I am going to die, then I will at least do that at your side, it is only proper now." he said with determination.

• Brohoof 1

Maple smiled before losing any sort of consciousness.

Luna already knew that they where in danger she was already on her way She had seen Jacks light before it went out from the message he had given her earlier

----------------------------------------------

Back at the Changeling hive. Treasured Crystal and Chrysalis where celebrating the defeat of their nemisis. Chrysalis sat on her throne and look around. "This is it. The begining of the rule of Chrysalis." She laughed evilly

"You see Chryssi that's where you're wrong." Treasured said approaching her. "I am much stronger than you and if you go to fight those alicorns you will die and I won't feel remorse over it. However when I rule you and your army may feed off of all my subjects as long as you wish. Deal?"

Chrysalis Agreed She knew he was right and honestly didn't care about ruling over equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Jack suddenly heard sounds coming from somewhere nearby.

He quickly dragged Maple in some bushes as he then proceeded to hide behind a tree.

5 drones armed with Gatling guns were scouting the area.

'Oh no...' Jack thought.

Seeing as they came closer, Jack did the only thing that came up in his mind, attack.

He fired a magical blast that destroyed one of the drones, but by doing so, he alerted his presence, and the 4 drones started firing on him.

Jack, in turn, jumped away from the tree, and he followed it up by the atnother magical blast, but this one did not manage to destroy it, only damage it slightly.

The drones started firing again, Jack tried to conjure a barrier, but with his already weakened magic, the barrier broke after 2 seconds from all the fire, and after the barrier broke, 2 bullets managed to hit its mark, the 2 of them cleaving through Jack's left arm, which made him scream in agony as an immense pain shot through his left arm.

He backed away as his arm was still bleeding, he managed to take cover behind a big rock, but the drones were still firing, leaving lots of suppressive fire towards his position.

'This is it, I am cornered, there is now way out this time.' he thought as he leaned against the rock, his arm bleeding heavily from the wound.

'Even if i somehow managed to defeat those drones, they would just send in wave after wave of enemies... And here i am trying to make a futile last stand... Atleast they are targeting me instead of Maple, but my magic is already depleted and i think one of the bullets actually managed to break my left arm... but if i don't do something soon, then what?!' he tought in massive desperation.

• Brohoof 1

Luna heard Jacks scream "Hold on Jack! We are close now." She fired a beam destroying 2 of the drones. She spawned a barrier around Jack ready for it to receive fire from the enemy. She focused on it ready to strengthen it.

• Brohoof 1