Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

"My name? hmmm, my birth name is Mehriel, but you can call me whatever suits you, our names, not the easiest one to speak out after all."

When they landed, the spirit focused her powers to Luna's mind instead of Maple's.

"Greetings Princess Luna of the Night, it is a pleasure to make aquentece with a being of high capabilities such as yours." The voice said.

"It seems you brought the son of Amohith with you, it is a rare occurrence when such things take place."

• Brohoof 1

Mehriel. Maple liked her name. She nodded "Nice to meet you then!" She said before landing. Once she landed she placed the amulet on the ground since it was rather cold to her touch.

"Well met, It's a plesure for me as well." She paused "I trust you are here, on common grounds, because of our mutual enemy to aid us rather than them." She kept calm and composed as Luna usually was when she or someone close to her wasn't threatened. She spoke with clarity and a tone befitting a princess.

• Brohoof 1

"Of course, only a fool would aid the destroyer. That is a certainty."

"But first there matters that you would like to know."

"The one who is leading this invasion has been showing his face quite a few times by now. He is known as the Warlord Ezrath, a tyrannical leader that is the one leading the attacks on this world. He has a fierce reputation and has been leading personal attacks against small villages that belong to your kingdom, taking pleasure in hunting down the surviving inhabitants like rats."

• Brohoof 1

"What! Why didn't you tell me that sooner " Luna said loudly, "Where is he then? He must be stopped."She started moving around the area, upset that all this was happening.
"Maple be ready to go somewhere." She wispered to her.

Maple saluted "Yes ma'am!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"It has been going for a rather long time, they have been tricking you with small scale attacks in order to attract your attention while their other forces have been striking your villages and murdering your people, it is his signature tactic after all." The voice said calmly.

"But tracing his location is something I am having trouble with because he is using something that masks his presence every time he is done striking somewhere, even with my physic powers I cannot find his life signal, there must be sorcery involved in that part."

Jack was confused, not having heard the conversation. "Move out? he? What are you guys talking about?" Jack asked confused.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

"Maple, Go get your brother. You and him need to find a monster known as Ezrath. He's been destroying our people and must be stopped. I worry that most of the guard cannot face him which is why I'm tasking you with it Maple." She turned her attention to Jack "I hope that explained enough to you." Finally she turned back to the artfact. "For now I cannot worry about that, We are in need of locating a temple somewhere in equestria. I believe this is information you have?"

• Brohoof 1

"I know the location, but I cannot speak the words because if I would, I would endanger the lives from not only Moriah but his apprentices and initiates as well."

"Instead, I will do the more subtle way." the voice said as she started using her powers.

She started sending bits of memories straight into Luna's mind at a rapid rate, which showed that the temple was somewhere in the Frozen North.

"It is located in that area, but finding the exact location is difficult, but once you decided to search for the Temple, take me with you, and I will guide you to the Blizzard storms that surround the area."

• Brohoof 1

Luna picked up the artifact with her hoof and handed it to Jack "I'll need a few more ponies to go with me on this mission. We need to prepare as well!" She started to fly back to canterlot.

Maple flew off while Luna was picked up the artifact to follow Luna's orders She would probably be there sooner than Luna because the princess had Jack with her as well.

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded as he held the artefact in one hand while they were flying.

'This feels cold, but I can feel the power radiating from it as the same time.' Jack thought.

"That is how it works child, the cold touch you are feeling is my very essence, it's the very existence of my soul flowing through this object." The voice in Jack's mind

'But there is one thing I don't understand, was it you that was giving me that vision?' Jack asked curiously.

"I was the one viewing you that vision, but I was not the one who made it, something or someone powerful has been sending out this prophecy all across the galaxy, yet not many have seen it, and none have yet identified its source, but there are some who have theories about it."

'Could it be... you think who I think it is?' he thought.

"That could very well be true, he may have died in the living, but that does not stop him from spreading his wisdom all across us." The voice said back.

• Brohoof 1

Maple arrived in canterlot and went to where her family had moved into during the evacuation, her quarters, since then it had been adjusted to suit all 4 of the family members instead of just her.

When Maple walked in Woody looked up from his song book. "Oh hey sis, You need something."

"Yea we need to go looking for the enemy leader. He's been killing hundreds of innocent ponies." Maples said angrily "I need your help to take him down."

"Funny. I read some reports of a town that got destroyed by something recently. There where only a few survivors." He closed his song book and opened up a portal which led to the town. "Let's go then."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Luna eventually got close to canterlot and landed. "My sister will be coming with us. Who else do you think should come to this temple with us Jack? You know more about these things than I do."

• Brohoof 1

"We should perhaps ask Ember, Perhaps some soldiers, though I think who will also be really beneficial is Shining Armour, he is from the Crystal Empire right? That means he knows the area surrounding it rather well if i am not mistaken." Jack said.

• Brohoof 1

The siblings Walked through Woody's portal. The two examined the destroyed town looking for well... Anyone, a pony, a enemy. Anyone who could point them in the right direction.

Maple looked around eventually shouting "Hey! Is anyone here?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna agreed that those 2 should come "Shining is especially helpful plus Ember can keep us warm with her fire breath." She walked to go get celestia First walking into the Throne room where Celestia was talking to a small group of ponies, The ones that surived the attack on their village.

"We know well of the situation equestria faces. As for stopping it we are working on it day and night. That'll be all for now, you to night you may stay here in the castle until things blow over" She wearily walked over to Luna. "I don't think we can win this one sister."

"Don't be that way. We found out where the temple Jack needs to visit." Luna returned "I just need ember and shining to see if they want to come as well. Stay here with Jack I'll be right back." She Luna said that. She moved Jack onto Celestia's back.

Celestia looked at Jack and smiled "So what did you and Luna find?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

When Maple's voice echoed across the town, some figures dashed between buildings but were hard to see their appearances because of the shadows. The only sound that was heard during those times where some voices whispering among each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jack smiled and showed her the artefact.

"We found this, it turns to be the very same source that showed me the vision because there is the spirit of someone in here, but it turns out to be Eldritch." He said.

"That is correct young one, but I would rather appreciate if you would not address this artefact as a *it*, because essentially this is my new body." The voice said in a calm tone as it echoed trough the room

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

Maple drew her spear, She couldn't tell if the things running at the siblings where friendly or not she'd have to wait until they got close to find out.

Woody stepped behind Maple, nervous that they where foes out to spill their blood.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hello." Celestia said welcoming the new voice. "It's nice to see a friendly with all that's been happening as of late."

• Brohoof 1

Eventually one of the figures who was hiding behind the building.

"D-don't come any closer, we are armed and we are af-afraid to use them!" said a rather shaky voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Indeed, with all the barbarians and blood thirsty zealots populating the known galaxy, it is rare to speak to someone who is not mad driven with power." The voice said in agreement.

"But you must be Princess Celestia, it is an honour, my name is Mehriel, but calling me by the other name is acceptable within my boundaries."

• Brohoof 1

"Hello there. No cause for alarm I'm here to help. I was sent by Princess Luna." Maple said putting her spear away, slowing walking towards the source of the voice. "I'm guessing that you few are survivors of the attack that occurred here a few days before?"

Woody revealed himself he wasn't sure if they'd panic seeing him though word of his fathers reforment did travel far so maybe they did trust the dragonequus

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well hello there Mehriel. You are correct I am Princess Celestia. It's a pleasure."

A few minutes later Luna came back with Ember and Shining Armor "Are we all ready to leave?"

Celestia nodded a yes. Then looked at Jack. "You want to stay here or come with us? You're probably at risk either way so I'll give you a choice."

• Brohoof 1

"No! Don't come any closer! It is contagious!!" said one of the voices.

One of the voices suddenly screamed as suddenly the sound of claws could be heard as it was tearing something apart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am coming with you guys, i have to see this temple for myself. Besides, i am safer with you guys anyhow, staying here would just be to risky considering how many have already tried to infiltrate Canterlot." Jack said with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

Maple growled running to where she heard the scream come from when she got near it she drew her weapon expecting a fight She knew that it was a infected so she started banging her spear against her armor making a lot of noise. "Hey monsters over here! Come and get me!" She shouted taunting them

"Maple! Wait!" Woody Shouted "We can't lose you now!" He chased after her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia "Agreed. In that case we are ready to go sister."

Luna nodded "Good let us proceed then!" She walked with her destination in mind the train station Celestia, Ember and Shining all followed closely behind.

• Brohoof 1

The clawing noise suddenly stopped, but it then became deadly silent.

But after a few seconds, outlines of something could be soon getting closer, and then out of nowhere, a infected creature with massive claws jumped at Maple that had been using some sort of camouflage before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Indeed we should." Jack said with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

Maple manged to block the strike at the last second. She rolled onto her back kicking the creature behind her. She stood up and ran at the creature she flew up on and stabbed at the creature when it hit the ground.

Maple had only been able to block the strike because Woody stopped time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna and the other got on a train heading to the crystal empire

The conductor said over the microphone that there was going to be a delay. Luna sighed "Well that was expected. Let's hope we get there safe."

• Brohoof 1

The creature eventually fell death to the ground. And there was the eerie silence again, the fog that was around the town didn't really help either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope so too, it would be a luxury for me if I didn't happen to get ambushed somewhere for at least once." Jack said.

Eventually, an hour had passed, but out of nowhere, massive projectiles impacted near the brain, and enemy bullets as well.

On the top of a hill was a large group of enemies firing at the train, which consisted of 2 big creatures and a lot of foot soldiers armed with ranged weaponry.

The passengers screamed in panic as the enemy was firing upon the train.

• Brohoof 1

"Hello?" Maple shouted "Anyone out there now?"

Woody nervously tugged Maple's tail. "Sis I'm getting bad vibes from this place. I don't think we're safe here..." He kept looking around nervous. "We don't know how many more of those there are."

Maple kept moving "Best we see if anyponies sill around first we do need directions." She walked forwards

--------------------------------------------------------------

Luna teleported outside the train moving quickly to fight the attackers. Reflecting any ranged attacks with her blade. Ember lept out of the train as well equip with a large shield as tall as she was Taking a defensive but mobile stance arms crossed behind the shield for force behind it. She charged then protecting herself with the shield.

Shining was tending to any wounded ponies While Celestia protected others who came to her side.

• Brohoof 1

The attackers started to change its attack pattern as they started to attack Luna and Ember.

But it was just a clever diversion because at the same time there was a group of 3 sniper enemies on a high hill, looking down their sights.

Jack had taken cover beneath one of the cargo compartments.

--------------------------------------------------------

The attacks against Maple and Woody were not yet over as 2 camouflaged enemies charged at Maple while there was one sneaking up behind Woody.

• Brohoof 1

Once Luna had broken into the enemy lines she was hacking away takeing down many foes swiftly with her blade. Ember noticed this while she was fighting. The two stood next to each other for a second "Hey Luna! Contest?" Ember asked

"Fine We accept." Luna yelled "3...2...1..." She slashed an enemy. "Go!" The 2 of them took off taking down enemies trying to win the small contest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the enemies attacked the bat pony. She blocked one enemies strike with her weapon throwing them over her shoulder She prepped for the second's strike but was a bit too late she was caught off guard by the enemy but Woody blasted it with a fireball. He didn't notice the one behind him however.

• Brohoof 1

Jack was peeking out of the window when he suddenly reeled back as around 40 infected creatures where bashing and scratching against the window and walls of the train.

"You have got to be kidding me!" he shouted.

Jack quick slammed the door shut and get pushing against it to keep it closed, but the creatures were trying to swarm through the door.

He could not stand, but he was able to put his entire weight against the door, but sadly for him, he was way too light in order to block an entire door like that from those things outside.

Jack resorted to other measures as he started to barricade the door with random things.

-----------------------------------------------------

The creature behind Woody made a surprise attack as it slashed him across the body, it did no critical damage, but left a painful feeling as the creature prepared to jump at him again.

• Brohoof 1