Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

The creature suddenly sent a very big blast straight at Nightmare Moon, before flying up the air again.

"And how do you plan to stop me? You are missing the purpose of this entire fight, just like you did last time."

The creature, while they were fighting, was in a multitasking progress as he was trying to take over Jack's body at the same time.

He used his powers to stop Jack's heart, but keep it in place with his powers, Jack was still alive but his body could not put forth any resistance towards the change like it usually could.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare tried to slice the large blast in half with her spell but the blast resisted it. The blast quickly overwhelmed whatever sort of barrier she could put up and did considerable damage to her. She stood up and charged again assuming that wouldn't happen again.

• Brohoof 1

The creature teleported back quite a distance, it started to fire lots of tiny energy spheres from its tentacles straight at Nightmare Moon.

The creature was clearly stalling for something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do I have to remind you that you are forgetting a big part?" said the voice that was coming from the artefact towards Celestia and Ember.

"That monster is stalling the Lunar Princess while it can freely take over its body by claiming the boy's DNA and replacing it with its own. Standing around here is not going to help him, do anything you think that could help, but don't stand there waiting for something to happen." The voice said in a calm tone.

• Brohoof 1

Ember shrugged, she couldn't do anything about the problem since it was magical in nature and she knew nothing of it. "I'll guard you from the outside do what you gotta do

Celestia had a crazy Idea however. If Luna had turned into nightmare to fight it the moon would make her much stronger. Celestia put the sun down and raised the moon but for now that's the best she could do expect attack jack from the outside but she wasn't gonna do that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare was having a bit of trouble keeping up with the creature. A silvery white light enveloped Nightmare giving her a major boost. Before the energy spheres hit Nightmare, she teleported behind the creature and slashed violently at it.

• Brohoof 1

"Celestia, there can be more done that you are aware of, use words, comfort, anything that your heart would tell you to do."

"A thousand years ago, your own sister was corrupted by dark powers far beyond anyone's imagination, and you confronted her despite you knew what was at stake"

"Are you willing to let it happen to happen such a tragedy again? Because they may not be the same person, but the stakes are similiar, and when it does happen, you know what to do." The voice said with inspiration.

• Brohoof 1

"I wish I could but I cannot enter the dream realm as easily as my si-" Celestia's sentence was cut off by Ember hitting her pressure point with a open palm and she lost consiousness.

"There your in the dream realm now" Ember said sarcastically "Wasn't too hard was it?" Now I'm alone with the talking rock... Great She thought to herself

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare felt Celestia enter her dreams and thought about pulling her into this one. "Not now..." She told herself as she kept hacking at the creature. "For now I fight alone."

• Brohoof 1

The creature started to attack with its powers, its plan was still the same, it kept attacking Nightmare Moon but at the same time stay on the retreat.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Talking rock is a pretty accurate statement if you look at it that way. But this rock holds far more than just a voice." The voice joked.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare was keeping up with the creature barely giving it any room between them if any. She kept hacking at it but she could tell that she wasn't deal a lot of damage. Opening a portal in the dream Linking Celestia's to Jacks "Fine. Sister! Come here!" She shouted.

Celestia came through the portal "Took you long enough." She said quietly.

Nightmare grunted "At least I've been fighting it!"

Celestia fired a flame spell at the creature "Well I'm here now."

• Brohoof 1

The creature intercepted the flame attack with an attack of its own.

"Foolish creatures, you are all just lining up to die, has it the realisation not yet reached your puny minds? You are outnumbered."

"Cease this futile resistance and awaken, because deep inside you know you are fighting a losing battle." The creature said.

When the creature spoke Nightmare backed off "That's what I told twilight before she managed to defeat me and turn me good again." She rushed the creature, full of resolve "So Like it matters to us!" She swung her bladed horn upwards trying to cut the creature in half.

Celestia had noticed the creature was trying to dodge Luna's attacks so she used levitation magic to keep the creature still.

• Brohoof 1

The creature was struggling against the levitation, and when Luna's attack was cutting deep into his body, he quickly let his body fade away, turning into nothingness.

"You 2 have been admirable tools in my plan, and you have served your purpose in the end. But at the same time, you have been too ignorant to understand the situation."

"This entire fight has been a diversion, i have been stalling time, and even when you were warned, you still kept on going like a bunch of children, thinking that defeating this form would stop me, but you have been only been aiding me this entire time. You must be proud of yourself, you have helped me more then you can realise."

"But now... the purpose of you 2 has expired, I have no need for insignificant organisms."

A strong force was trying to drive them straight out of the dream, wich was the creature's powers at work.

The creature reappeared and started to create a tear in the dream, wich was leading straight to the living world, the same way the tantabus had tried before.

"From our will, this universe shall be reborn."

Nightmare teleported in front of the portal she was now between it and the creature. It was then, Looking at Nightmare while thinking about Luna's situation with the tantabus she realized what she could do. "Sister! Let me out of this dream I have a new idea to beat this creature. Just hold it off until I get back."

Nightmare opened a portal that would force Celestia to wake up once she went through it "Fine but hurry. And don't forget about us." When she left Nightmare focused on holding back the creature. "Beating me is the only way you'll get out of here!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the dream Celestia sprung up and started running off. Ember was confused but didn't do anything to stop her, If she was running then she knew how to fix the problem.

• Brohoof 1

The creature started to fire countless of energy shards at Nightmare Moon.

"Then that is all i have to do, you are limited here while i control this entire place, face it, you are outmatched." The creature roared.

Nightmare formed a barrier around herself and the hole in the dream she sewed up the hole with dream magic and turned to face the creature again "I don't need to win I only need to stall you out" she mocked.

• Brohoof 1

"Stall? Do you honestly think you can halt my progress? You can only slow me down temporarily, but if you want to destroy me, you will have to destroy the boy as well."

"Try anything you can, it won't work out in the end." The create said flatly.

Nightmare laughed and turned back into Luna "I thought that too" She said calmly "Some would be amazed at what we ponies can do!" She held up her barrier waiting on a chance for her to retaliate 

------------------------------------------------

Celestia was hurrying to canterlot. She had a plan but feared that she'd be too late. She was persistant though her sister needed her.

• Brohoof 1

The creature said nothing.

It merely stared at her for a while.

It, in reality, he knew something was a miss after hearing the whole *stalling* thing.

He was using his powers to replace Jack's body further from the inside, using a similar trump card when it came to stalling.

Out of nowhere he started to attack Luna with a barrage of energy shards again, but tough he was not even trying to to harm her, but trying to keep up the mask.

Luna kept her shield up and started up a new spell she tried to take control of Jack's dream she shot the glowing whit string up into the dream's sky.

------------------------------------------------

Celestia ran into the castle looking for Twilight and her friends

• Brohoof 1

"Constantly you try to oppose me in every way, but what do you gain from it in the end?  You cannot rewrite destiny because it has already been written." The creature said with hatred as it was trying to struggle against Luna's spell

But then, it realised something.

"And I am getting tired of this whole ordeal. You want this dream so badly? You can have it." He said.

The creature started to create a tear in the dream again, but this time it was using an extreme amount of power, channelling all the power that it had been gathering since after their last battle.

With a strong force, it shredded the tear open to a large proportion as he flew through it. But as he did, the dreaming version of Jack reappeared in the creature's previous position, having been some sort of prisoner in its dream body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The creature reappeared straight into the room where Ember and Jack were, its massive size almost crushing the foundations that were holding the room itself together.

He started to levitate everything in the room with his mind, testing out the physics in the living realm.

Only to throw everything straight against the walls.

The creature then flew straight through the roof into the air and stopped when he was high above the Crystal Empire.

The crystal ponies were terrified as they saw the big tentacled monster watching them from above.

"You are all coming home." the creature's voice boomed over the crystal empire.

But there is one thing that he was not aware of.

The elements of harmony.

"Jack!" Luna said flying over to catch him. She flew so quickly that she lost a few of her feathers on both wings. "This is really bad. That... Thing escaped your dream. But that's the least of my worries for now are you ok?" She looked worried about him but she knew well she had to protect equestria as well she'd have to make a very important choice right now Stay with Jack or Save the Waking world. She trusted her sister

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Ember was able she lept at the creature flying full force to strike with the heavy end of her shield.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia eventually found Twilight, Pinkie and Fluttershy. They where all helping comfort applejack after she had learned the news of her apple farm. She learned a few days ago and was doing much better than before but she was still upset about it. Celestia walked in quietly "Twilight. We have a problem." She said softly.

Twilight moved away from AJ to talk with her. "What's the problem Princess Celestia?"

Celestia looked at the others saying, Defeated, "We need the elements of harmony the thing in Jack's body is attempting a escape." AJ, Twilight, And Pinkie heard that and nodded

Fluttershy nodded too but she reached up to touch it and didn't feel it. She began to panic not knowing where it was. But she played it off. "Alright where's our problem?" She said half calmly half worried so she only seemed worried about the problem.

"The crystal empire. Celestia said quickly "Hurry and get the other 2 we must go quickly!"

Fluttershy was relieved she could hopefully remember where it was before they got to the crystal empire.

• Brohoof 1

Jack looked at Luna with worry.

"I honestly am not sure if i am ok, i was just in this weird trance, felt like i was being taken apart or something, but i have no memory of what had been transpiring... first i was in the crystal empire and next thing i know i am suddenly here..." He said with a shaking tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The creature blocked the attack with its tentacles, as it tried to attack Ember in full force back.

Luna frowned "Jack. I need to return to the real world for now. The creature that you worked hard to keep within you has escaped I must go protect the ponies that are awake. Please forgive me for leaving you alone in your dream. I'll return after I know the elements can defeat it." She opened a portal and hugged Jack. "Goodbye for now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ember used her heavy shield to block the attack but she had no traction in the air so she got knocked away. She went over to her things and grabbed a sword "This'll work better!" She said to her self. She looked through the rest of the gear she brought and also got out the Long bow she had used earlier firing a heavy arrow at the creature with full strength.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Pinkie and AJ had all left the room to go find the others Fluttershy was about to go as well.

Celestia stepped towards Fluttershy "Excuse me Fluttershy..." She said stopping her.

"Y...Yes princess Celestia?" Fluttershy worried about what she would respond with and her fears came true when Celestia said.

"Where is you element? I thought you would have it on." She had said to Fluttershy seeing the worried expression on her face didn't help.

"I... Don't know Princess..." She said scared "I'm sorry but I think I lost it."

Celestia's look of defeat worsened "Well that's not good at all. We'll have to go find it your friends need you to use the elements after all."

• Brohoof 1

Jack hugged back. "Please be careful, I don't how strong that monster can get.." he said.

---------------------------------------------------------

The creature started to create small tornadoes with its mind, lots of debris was circling along the tornadoes.

But he din't notice the sudden arrow that impacted into him, he pulled it out with an tentacle.

"You are no where near my equal Dragon." Said the creature as he threw lots of Debris towards Ember.

Luna appeared in the real world after stepping through the portal and grabbed her sword drawing it from it's sheathe.

Ember braced herself for when the debris hit but when it never did she looked back and saw it hovering with a pinkish aura around it. Flurry had managed to levitate most of it with her magic.

Flurry at the monster Full of anger about what it was doing to what was to be her kingdom. "She may not be your equal, but We are together!" She threw the debris back at the monster giving ember a chance to close in. With a flash of her blade she sliced at the creature quickly returning the weapon back to it's sheathe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maple was busy in the town when she noticed a familiar shine. "Wait was that..." She flew over to it, entering an ally way she saw Treasured Crystal wearing the element of kindness, His body had changed in many ways since their last encounter. He barely was recognizable but his one metal wing gave away it was him. Maple stared at the element "What did you do to her... What did you do to Fluttershy you monster!" She rushed him, only to be smashed into a wall by his strength.

"Pitiful. You though you got rid of me last time we met but with the 'gift' from those who came here form beyond I have reached a new plateau that you could never hope to reach." He said disgusted. "If only you let other help you Maple then maybe we could have been allies."

• Brohoof 1

The creature let itself get hit by the debris, trying to tank it, while the debris did not hurt him that much. Though it did get caught off guard by the sudden sword attack.

He started to attack Luna with twice as much debris, sending a storm of objects against her.

The artefact suddenly spoke to Ember.

"Ember, banish the foul creation of Valtrek back to his depths, I will be your sword to stop it!" The voice said as lots of magic from the spirit suddenly moved straight into her weapon, creating a blue glow around the edges, and ancient red runes formed on the blade part, creating devastating traits against those demonic creatures.

"Now go, the children of the Hopeful Exiles will be rooting for you."

• Brohoof 1