Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

"That is alright with me Princess." he said with a smile.

"I had one question tough, how do the Sun and the Moon orbit on this planet? From what i have seen on other planets, the ones here seem to have a unique moving pattern." Jack asked with interest.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Oh funny you mention. Follow me." Luna lead him to a small balcony. She looked up at the moon, Her horn started glowing and she lowered the moon. "My sister and I move them our magic is the only thing strong enough to move them... Well perhaps Discord can too but we haven't tried yet."

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"That is amazing, it would require a lot of magic to move entire stars of that magnitude, let alone that it reaches all the way in outer space!"

He looked up into the night sky with a hint of sadness.

"I always seemed to have preferred the night over day, it is the time where I do not have to hide identity."

• Brohoof 1

"We have done this for a long time so it has become easier." Luna said, as the sun rose behind her. "I'm glad to here that, not many appreciate the night that I work so hard to create. Anyways you best settle into the new room. I'll leave you too it."

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded as he walked to his room.

He sat in the corner as he used his magic to conjure a weird looking artefact straight from thin air.

It had the shape of a dagger but was not meant as a weapon. It was clad in gold coloured material and filled with symbols and small decorations on it.

Jack held it in his hands he gave it a quick inspection.

"It's been too long since I have done this." he said to himself as he poured of his magic straight into the artefact, it started to glow with an intense blue colour.

"Even if no one else will remember you, I will never forget you father, never." He said in a low voice as he closed his eyes.

He was put out of his consciousness, putting him into a weird sleeping state.

• Brohoof 1

The following morning Maple was teaching Woody some of the basics of combat with weapons. Woody had personally preferred a sword over a spear. He had been picking it up well "Ok this time try to hit me without magic."

Woody thought about it for a second "Nah I'll never be without it and if I am well that basically means I'm dead anyways."

Maple rolled her eyes and ran at him "Just do it alright." The siblings clashed their wooden weapons. 

• Brohoof 1

Jack eventually became conscious again in the morning, tough he had large black spots under his eyes.

"I can't keep that thing away forever, there will a be point where I cannot prevent it from entering my mind." he said to himself with a groan.

He stood up and looked into a mirror.

He looked a bit terrified at his own reflection, he some sort of distorted figure in himself. But that vision faded quickly.

"Wh-What?! *Sigh* is probably just another hallucination," Jack said to himself.

• Brohoof 1

After the siblings sparing match the two had been chatting for a while "So where's Jack?" Woody asked. "I know he isn't at twilight's she said he left with you."

Maple smiled back at him "He joined the night guard and stayed up there apparently."

Woody nodded "I get that. Distance from people and not being a pony and all that."

• Brohoof 1

'I guess now is the time to break these contraptions off.' Jack said as he conjured some sort of ancient looking knife, it was made from the same material of the artefact, tough it had 3 big runes over the blade part.

He put the knife between a small open part in the right cuff and then started putting a lot of force.

As he started to do so, a searing pain was moving trough his arm, as if something was taken out of it.

Gritting his teeth, he put more force in it, the screeching of the weird metal filled the air as he was using every fibre his body as his strength.

Eventually, the cuff broke in half, the knife penetrating the entire metal, and with a loud clang 2, the parts fell on the ground.

With a lot of panting, Jack said down and took a look at his arm, tough to say he was disbursed was a bit of an understatement.

"How did my skin get burned in that exact spot? These cuffs have been on for years but it feels like this was burned recently." he said to himself.

He then picked up one of the parts and gave a quick inspection, until he saw the inside.

"There are.. needles inside? It must have been used to inject things into the victim's body.."

• Brohoof 1

Luna ran in when she heard the loud clang. "Are you ok?" She looked around the room and saw a broken cuff. "Oh you got one off. Do you need help getting the other onees off.

-----------------------------------------

Maple was still teaching Woody the basics of combat. "You'll never get it if you don't want to learn."

"Well I don't know why I need to know this." He said exhausted from the training "I'm tired sis."

"Well I'm not. You can keep going for a bit more then we can stop." She readied her spear again "Now come on."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm ok, tough these cuffs are made from a very strong metal, it took all of my strength to even get a dent in these things. This metal must also be

resistant to magic in some way, seeing as my magic never seemed to work on those things. But help would be really great right now." he said while panting.

• Brohoof 1

"Ok. Be right back" Luna went to get a heavy bladed knife "This should be more useful." She moved the blade next to one of the cuffs. "Let me know when the knife goes through I don't want to harm you." She slowly pushed the blade into the cuff. Applying some force to it.

• Brohoof 1

As the cutting began, the blade went trough it quicker with Luna's strength. "It went trough" Jack quickly said as the other cuff got cut in half again.

he picked up one of the parts and inspected it 'Aye, needles again it. I wonder what kind of poison they used in these things, paralysis? Deadly Potion? But perhaps the bigger question is if these things were still able to eject it into my body, who knows.' Jack thought.  

• Brohoof 1

Luna when she heard his say it went through quickly removed the Blade "Shall we do another one or does that hurt too much?"

-------------------------------------

During Maple and Woodys dual. The two had been battling for a long while Maple was the one who got the upper-hoof. She swung at him with the stick she was using the blow hit a little too hard.

Woody recoiled dropping the wood sword he was using "Oww.. Ow.. OW!"

"Oh no!" Maple said dropping her stick "Woody I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you that hard just got so focused on hitting that opening and I forgot my own strength."

"It's ok" He groaned "Lets go see mom she can fix this."

Maple nodded and the 2 started walking home.

• Brohoof 1

Jack gritted trough his teeth and then took a deep breath.

"It might be best if we get them all removed, even tough it hurts alot i rather had pain than these contraptions on any longer then need be, it has already been making that thi-"

"We should get them off fast." Jack quickly said.

• Brohoof 1

Luna nodded. "Ok. Let's get it over with then." She held the knife up to the 3rd cuff and drove it into the cuff. Driving the tip harshly through the cuff with her magic.

--------------------------------------------------------

Maple had left a huge bruise on Woody. "I still can't believe I did that with a stick and didn't break it."

Woody was gripping the bruise. "Just... Glad it's not bleeding. Can't focus enough to even Heal myself with magic." Truth was he was just super winded from the hit since it hit him in the chest he just wanted to stop training.

• Brohoof 1

As it was going on, Jack felt something inside his head growing, he simply ignored it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, from a distance, A green earth pony stallion with a purple man was observing Woody and Maple with curiosity.

• Brohoof 1

After getting the third one off, Luna got to work on the 4th one "Who put these blasted things on you? I want to go teach him a lesson swiftly. Then again I can't find the worm hole so that's out of the question."

---------------------------------------

Woody sat down for a minute. "Hurts still..." He growled 

Maple kept walking "I'll go get mom you stay here and use that sword if you get into danger." She walked away out of sight.

• Brohoof 1

"Some very, very bad people did, but it wouldn't surprise me if they would find a way to get here, they have already destroyed so much before." Jack said with sadness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Maple left, the Earth pony walked towards Woody and eyed him with curiosity, he had a rather odd smile.

"Do you need any help, my friend? That must hurt quite a bit." The pony said as he kept that smile on his face. Tough his eyes where rather disturbing, they where dark purple with black pupils, almost like cat eyes, but it almost feld like an optical illusion as his eyes where constantly changing colour.

• Brohoof 1

Luna was distracted by his comment. "Equestria is well prepared for whoever they are. They will not take Equestria many have tried, many have failed. Not one has succeeded against the elements and there will never be." She had a hint of anger in her tone but she wasn't mad at Jack for making it. She calmed herself and resumed with the last cuff until it broke off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woody eyed the pony suspiciously "I'll be alright. Just waiting on my sister and mother to get here." He kept looking at the pony's eyes "Say... who are you?"

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded.  'I wish I could believe that i really do, but the chance they will live like that forever just isn;t going to happen.

Even if Equestria managed to fend off their attack once, they will keep attacking dry out their numbers while they too much soldiers to spare.

But from experience, i know they are attacking simply to get new strains for the conversion process... I cannot imagine what will happen then.' he thought deeply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... My name is Mythic Crunch. And your's is Woody am I right?" he said with that same smile on his face, never leaving it.

• Brohoof 1

Luna finished the last cuff. "I am confident in my soldiers, and you should be too since your a memeber of the army now. And the elements are at the high part of their life after all one of them named Fluttershy had two kids. One of them I know you have already met." She left to put the knife she was using back in the armory.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Woody jumped when he knew his name. "Yea... It is. How'd you know? Anyways nice to meet you Mythic. Maple would probably like to meet you too."

• Brohoof 1

"Aye, I do, but I am trying to look at this from another point, they will either be striking against us all hard or they will start building conversion centers here.

We do have a chance to hold them off, but for how many times? We all have a limited amount of soldiers, but they have so many methods to strike against us, they could even be using the species that a present here as new soldiers. I'm just having a hard time thinking we will be able to last forever seeing as they had managed to wipe out countless of races by the span of 10 years." Jack said silently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The earth pony chucked. "I knew by looking at you, one does not need to be smart in order to know that you are the son of Discord."

• Brohoof 1

Luna walked back in but had heard everything he had said "Who could they use our pony army against us. Are they capable of bringing back the dead. Because the ponies in my and my sister's army are the most loyal I've ever seen. We have many allies too. The griffins and dragons are some of the strongest but they could probably be turned against us..." She paused thinging about it. "Tell me more about this 'Enemy' You are speaking of."

Celestia walked by the room the two where in. "Sister? Why are you up still?" She walked over and looked at jack "And who are you?"

------------------------------------------

"Well. My father's more popular than I thought." Woody was a bit creeped out by Mystics smile but he didn't want to say anything. Where's Maple and mom. He thought Hope they're ok.

• Brohoof 1

"The prospect on how they get their soldiers is what makes them so terrifying. They have creatures that can spread this so called virus, wich is able

to in fact anyone, turning them into mindless creatures that become part of their so called *hive mind*."

"But these are only the regular creatures, sometimes they build these weird center's on planets, and bring victims who succumbed to the virus to these places. They end receiving horrific adjustments, some of them are wrapped in cocoons, they start mutating from the inside out until they mutated beyond recognition. But sometimes multiple bodies are clutched together into one being in order to make stronger strains. But those who have fully succumbed to the virus are technically already dead, all that remains is the body, but the soul is already long gone once they have completely turned... I have never been in one of those centres, but someone I know has plenty of times, he described countless of bodies being held into some sort of coma, all where infected and kept in these.... chambers... it was just horrifying to comprehend." Jack said.

Jack looked a bit surprised when Celestia suddenly walked in.

"Oh um hello there, my name is Jack Gonriel." he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do not worry friend, your mother and sister will be here soon, just give them 6 more minutes and they will arrive at our position. It is a small world after all." Mythic said.

• Brohoof 1