Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

"Im glad it managed to do something, tough you are right in the temporary sense. That thing in my body was able to control of certain things in my body itself.

It somehow managed to lock up all my muscles and force my continuous into this dream state, but what worried me the most was that i could feel pain, nothing should be able to feel pain in a dream right?" Jack said with worry.

• Brohoof 1

"I am the princess of the dream world." Luna said. "There are a few instances which can result in pain. They're rare cases though. I'm worried you may have gotten the virus you fear so much. Hopefully you and zecora can find a cure for it soon. I don't want any ponies catching what ever this is."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, to be honest, i don't exactly have that same virus, i have been cursed very long ago. The virus and this curse perhaps are from similiar origins, but the outcome is going to be rather diffren't, i am not sure. When one gets infected they eventually succomb within 3 days, but i have been carrying this curse with me for.. 7 years if i am not mistaken."

"But what i am afraid of is that this curse has places something in me, i don't know how but.. that thing has a consiousness of its own i think.. When i was in that dreamstate i could hear its voice, but just for about a few seconds before i got ripped out of the dream." he explained.

"This mark is pretty much the signs of is." he said showing his arm

• Brohoof 1

"That does not look promising. It seems honestly quite tarnishing." Zecora said "Cures and medicine are one thing. But helping with Curses and hexes I cannot sing. We best hope it doesn't happen again. I feel you could break this chain." She walked off to continue working on her virus cure.

• Brohoof 1

Jack nodded, he tried to move his body but to no avail, he only managed to move his leg slightly but it was being blocked by something.

"Still can't budge a muscle, at least I can still move my head."

he gave a big sigh.

"My mentor used to have his own methods for dealing in such situations, surprisingly they managed to work most of the time, but his methods sometimes rather... concerning." he said as he rested his head again

• Brohoof 1

Luna smiled "I bet your mentor was a wonderful pony... Well I guess he wasn't a pony bet still he was probably nice. Relax for now. You can help zecora when you are feeling better." She walked away to go help Zecora as an assistant.

The two of them started adding different things to the mix

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, he kinda was..." Jack said

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mythic had stopped, but surprisingly he hadn't noticed Maple's action, instead, he had stopped for the other reason.

He stared into the distances for 5 minutes long.

"ahhh, the creature awakens from its slumber it seems." Mythic said to himself

He teleported away out of the sudden, leaving only a infested ground that he once stood under.

• Brohoof 1

Zecora had prepared another attempt at the cure and gave it to the creature. It failed. Luna asked zecora "Will we be able to cure it?"

"We shall see." She said "But for now I need to visit a certain tree." She leaves the hut to go gather a few more ingredients.

-----------------------------------

Maple hated when Magic users teleported. "Well that's just unfair." She said to herself. She was about to fly off when She noticed that the ground had been infested by something. She didn't want to touch it Makes me sick looking at it She thought. Her logic overcame her curiosity and she left it where it was. When Maple was on her way home she noticed Zecora had left her house. "Probably gathering ingredients."  

• Brohoof 1

Jack had fallen asleep, he was dreaming, but something strange was going on.

In his dream, Jack knew something was going on, but instead of the creature in his body attacking him, an entirely different happened.

"So we are finally able to have some word to word, I have been waiting quite a while for this opportunity, Jack."

Jack looked around with a scared look.

"Who are you? And h-how do you know my name?" he asked with a shaking tone.

"I have been watching your events unfold for quite a while, but I know more than just your name, I know a lot of things that no one should know." the voice said.

Suddenly the form of Mythic Crunch appeared in his dream, forming from thin air.

Jack felt the energies of his body, he did not recognise the energies.

"You are a pony, but how did you enter my dreams? I only know one of your kind who is capable of this." Jack asked.

"I would have thought you would think by now that I am not a pony, my eyes are a dead giveaway, but I guess it's not that easy to spot for everyone." mythic chuckled.

"But as for your question, I can do a lot, perhaps not everything that one's heart would desire, but things that would suffice enough. At first finding your dreams was not that easy, but when that demon steered in your body, the chain reaction started, I could feel its tremors all the way out here." he said.

"But if you are not a pony then what are you? Terran? Eldritch? Raukan? The powers you are using are not even close to the ones we use amongst our own kind." Jack said with intrigue.

"It is rather understandable you do not recognise my powers, the universe has become rather blind to these gifts, and only a handful know of its existence. But tell me, how much do you know about the Raukan so far?" Mythic asked, his smile growing wider.

• Brohoof 1

While looking for the ingredients Zecora happened to stumble across the area in the forest which was corrupted. She grabbed her trowel and dug up a section of it, putting it into a jar. She knew she could preform tests with this so she grabbed a few more jars of it just in case. After gathering a few more of the things she needed she went to head back to her home.

--------------------------------------------

When Maple arrived back at home She realized Woody and her mother weren't home yet. "They probably went to zecora's place for some salve or something." She said to her self as she left the house.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jack blinked with a surprised look on his face.

"The Raukan? They are one of our subspecies, strong warriors who thrive off pain to increase their physical strength, but what does that have to do with my question?" Jack asked, not understanding where this was going.

"Before the destruction of their homeworld, Many Raukan managed to evacuate to other planets, but there was a group that chose a different path, one that is presumed dead by most?" Mythic said.

"I know only know bits and pieces about them, but not a lot, are you a member of that group?" Jack asked

"Indeed I am, but I am going to refresh your memory some more. We are called as the Bloodcult, seen as a bunch of unreasonable barbarians that possess unnatural powers. But perhaps what most know us for is our desire of cannibalism, the mutation is the price we all pay for those powers." Mythic said with a big grin on his face.

Jack went pale.

"I- I do remember now, reading about your cult.... But what are you doing all the way out here? The only reason I could think off is-" Jack, however, was interrupted.

"Sacrifice souls of the living? That is but a small price we all have to pay, our master doesn't grant us these powers for free in the first place. But that is not what I am here for, I am following a trail of events that are leading to something big, something that will determine the lives of billions." Mythic said

"Billions? Don't you think that's a pretty unlikely number? Unless you would mean the ENTIRE galaxy." Jack said with disbelief.

"Perhaps not directly, but the events that follow the aftermath, will determine all our fates, such is how the life cycle plays out, you perform an action, but that action will have consequences, I am merely modifying some of these events to steer them in my desired path." Mythic said.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

When Zecora arrive ed back home Maple had just gotten there. "Hello Maple Bat. What brings you to my shack."

"Hey zecora." Maple said as she noticed the zebra "Come by to see if my mom came by. Did she?"

Zecora shook her head. "I have not seen hide nor hair. Of Fluttershy the mare. I am busy though. I hate to say so."

"Busy? Got some new ponies who need help with some aliments?" Maple asked out of curiosity. She didn't realized but she was messing with the dirt underneath her. Something was making her nervous but it wasn't zecora they'd know each other for a while.

"Come inside Maple." Zecora said. "And help me, if you are able."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mythic was about to talk further until he felt something.

"Hmm, it looks like I have to draw our time short here. I will be speaking you soon Jack, perhaps sooner than you can imagine." Mythic said with a chuckle as he vanished from the dream.

When he left the dream, he reappeared standing on the sleeping form of Jack.

"Isn't this quite the surprise ey?" Mythic said in a joking manner but kept eyeing the infested ground that Zecora had gathered earlier with curiosity.

He then looked at Jack and gave him a nudge against his nose.

"Perhaps it is time to wake sleepy head, your friends are waiting for you, would be quite rude to keep them waiting any longer." he said as his eyes started glowing Purple, and Jack suddenly sprung awake with a scream.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

Maple heard Jack scream and ran over to him. Seeing Mystic standing on Jack's chest "You again." She said "I knew I'd be seeing you again. I know you're no earth pony." She drew a spear she had grabbed from home. "Now Explain who you are."

"Maple!" Luna's voice boomed so loudly that Maple dropped her spear. "Stand down. You have no real evidence to back up your claims. Though I do wonder why you got in here so quickly."

• Brohoof 1

Mythic smiled.

"You are right, I am not an earth pony. You are the first one who saw trough my disguise, il give you praise for that. I guess I should have chosen to become to a unicorn if I were going to use my powers so openly, but what's done is done."

"I would have loved to show myself sooner, but I had to talk with our special guest first before I could anything other, time does not come cheap as they saw." he said with his usual smile.

Jack staring at the feeling with an bit of pale face from what was going on.

• Brohoof 1

Maple picked up spear again, and moved next to Mystic Rapidly. "So Just who are then. And I mean really." She moved the blade of her weapon closer to his throat. "Are you a changling then or something else for beyond this world? Either way you have a lot of explaining to do!"

• Brohoof 1

"You should be careful where you point that thing, it is not a toy." Mythic said.

"I wanted to keep it a bit more secret for the sake of you all. but I guess it cannot be helped." he said with a shrug

He then looked at Maple.

"I will make a deal with you, if you can best my monster in combat, I will tell you my secrets, how does that sound? It's a win-win, you get to know what you are after, and I can see your strength." Mythic said with a grin.

• Brohoof 1

"How about I put you down." Maple growled "You know what fine. I'll play your stupid game. When I slay whatever it is. I'll know what I need to. So What, and where." She stood tall giving her another level of intimidation.

Luan looked at Maple happily. "I'm certain you can do it."

• Brohoof 1

Mythic smiled.

"Wise choice now gives me a second." he said as he walked outside.

His eyes started to glow a bright purple as he roared in the air. His roar was amplified to the volume of 3 its volume, and it was a lot deeper than his usual voice.

Out of nowhere, a big creature ran straight from the woods to their location.

It was the manticore that Mythic had killed before, but now all that remained was its body with a new host, but it had gone trough significant changes, instead of standing on 4 feet, it now stood upright, its knee's had been modified to have a similar build like that of a Cheetah, but its feet had been replaced by massive earth pony hooves, similar to those of Big Macintosh.

Mythic walked back inside.

"It is here."

he then looked at Maple.

"If I may give you some advice, don't hold anything back. You may be strong but my friend over there has gone trough some rather big changes."                                       "Or well, it is technically someone else now." he said with a giggle.

• Brohoof 1

Maple looked outside and saw what Mystic had done. I can do this. I Am the strongest of the night guard. She thought to herself. She readied her weapon and stepped outside. "Alright, You first." She said letting the Monstercore, as she dubbed it, have the first move.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woody and Fluttershy heard the roar from where they where. Woody sprang up "Maple! She... She got spotted and that sounded like it was near zecora's."

"Oh... Oh no... We... You need to go help her." Fluttershy said thrown into a fit of panic. "I'll go get your father and meet you there." She sprinted off quickly.

Woody nodded agreement to his mother and flew off in a hurry to get to Zecora's hut.

• Brohoof 1

The creature started walking at her with a steady pace, but then suddenly ran with a full sprint, a pretty impressive speed for its size as it charges towards Maple.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jack looked around.

"Hold on, what is happening out there?!" he asked with a terrified tone.

• Brohoof 1

Maple easily moved out of the way of the monstercore's attack and she attacked it's side quickly driving the spearhead into the creature and removing it before the weapon was yanked out of her hooves. "Is that all ya got monstercore. I'm just getting warmed up."

--------------------------------------

"I think this mystic character infected a manticore. Now Maple is fighting it but as of now she is ok." Luna looked back at the action. "For how long I cannot say."

• Brohoof 1

The creature roared as the spear had pierced through its body, yet something seemed off.

It started spitting venom at Maple at a fast rate.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jack looked at the battle with horror, something seemed to klick in his mind.

"No, that is not an infected, Mythic has somehow brought it back to live... But at the same time, its not alive... The powers he uses is something i don't know much about, but from what i have heard its really unstable kind of powers, and very dangerous." he said with worry

• Brohoof 1

Maple spread her wings and flying to avoid the venom. She had an idea but she couldn't tell if what she was dodging was Venom or acid she she didn't do what she was thinking of. At the moment she wasn't tired and neither was her opponent, But she worried about when she would be tired. "I'll have to end this quickly" She said to herself as she started to move closer to the monstercore.

----------------------------------

Woody had been getting closer to the hut when he heard another roar followed by a green stream nearly hitting him in the face. "Lay low Woodland. No reason to hurry." He told himself. "Your sisters fi..." He was interupeted by the sight of his sister fighting a monster, He quickly hid from sight.

• Brohoof 1

The creature stood ready to attack Maple, but suddenly its left arm exploded out of nowhere, and nothing was left of it.

But this was far from the end of the change, as a big crab like quickly suddenly formed out of the place where the arm used to be, shooting out of the hole like it has always been there.

But in truth the mutation was starting to have the effect, the exposure of its powers was changing its appearance drastically.

It roared as it charged her again, only this time it jumped in the air, creating an assault leap.

• Brohoof 1