Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

(edited)

Maple was so panicked by the arm change she didn't know what to do. Instinctively she held her spear to block the charge when the creature hit it the weapon was knocked away. She quickly moved away. She was used to normal monsters but this was a whole 'nother lever. Her spear was now on the other side of the monster and she was unarmed.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

The creature was about to leap at her until suddenly a voice called out.

"That will be enough, I have seen what I needed to see. It will be a forfeit on my side." Mythic called out to the creature.

The creature growled loudly before running off into the woods.

Mythic walked up to Maple and looked at her.

"I am someone who keeps to his word, and so, i will answer any questions you ask, so please friend, what would you like to know?" he said with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

Maple as confused as she was. Was certainly glad he called it off, she managed to not get hurt. "I mostly have 3, Who and what are you really? And Do you honestly think you can take over equestria?"

Luna had followed Mystic outside "Maple. I'm sorry for doubting your claims about this pony."

Woody also emerged from his hiding "Maple!" He ran over and hugged her. "Oh Celestia I thought you where going to get hurt."

Maple laughed "I'm fine. I do have some important matters to attend to however. Now if you could answer those questions please."

• Brohoof 1

"To answer your first question, my name is Montarion Shoulshaper, or at least, that is what I am called in your tongue."

"And to what I am? That is going to be a hard one to explain since you don't know much outside your own planet, but I think you will understand it better if showed you all my true form."

"But to answer your final question, I don't have any intentions on taking over your planet, but if you want confirmation, you can ask our *guest* perhaps, he seems to know a pretty good amount of me by now." He said.

Jack hearing his name being called walked outside at a slow pace, his body had recovered not long ago from his situation.

"He is speaking the truth guys, he is not of those I mentioned, tough at the same time... his allegiance is rather concerning. Cannibalism is already the part that made me a bit afraid, but from what I remembered hearing about when I was very young, he is a member from the Bloodcult, a very old group of Raukan that escaped the destruction of their homeworld, and started worshipping something that gave them their powers and... mutation...  Wich, in turn, they are forced to sacrifice living souls from others entities in order to keep their... existence? Is that right?" Jack explained.

"You have a good amount of attention my friend, even among your own kind it is rare to know about our cult to this degree, but then again, I did tell you bits of and pieces about it already." Montarion said.

He then looked at the others. "If you prefer to see my real form, I will gladly show you." he asked

"No thanks. I fear the worst to be straight up." Maple said she nodded towards Woody "Faint of heart and all that. We are not enemies however I am probably correct to believe we are not allies either. That said don't become my enemy, I have enough to fight already." She walked back over to zecora's home. "Oh and thanks for letting me fight a corrupt beast I kinda know how strong they are now."

Woody ran up to Maple "That thing looked like it had you, how can you be so confident in your abilites?"

Maple sighed "Appear strong when you are weak, and weak when you are strong. It's something a good general told me. I'll need to train a lot more to be on par with those beast." She stepped into zecora's hut and constructed a training dummy in there from things that where laying around.

• Brohoof 1

Jack was just standing there, watching the entire situation fly by.

But then Montarion walked over to him.

"Jack, could you please follow me for a bit? I would like to show you something in private." Montarion asked him.

Jack looked a bit fearful.

"I-i don't know, I am still feeling pretty bad from what happened before." he said

Montarion gave him a questioning look as he walked closer to Jack, he then looked him in the eyes.

Jack's emotions were starting to completely mess up as he looked in the Purple eyes of Montarion, almost like something an optical illusion.

"STOP IT!!!!!!" Jack screamed at Montarion as he pushed him away, he then ran straight into the forest.

"Well, excuse me for having such eyes." Montarion joked to himself, having trouble with stifling a giggle.

Luna saw Jack run off and worried about going after him for a second before actually taking off to go after him. "Jack wait!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Maple started training, She worked on her technique in her fighting and tried to narrow the timing between attacking and being able to do something else.

Woody was observing her seeing if he could find ways for her to do that. "Watch spacing bettween you and your opponent." He didn't really know a whole lot but he was trying to help.

• Brohoof 1

Jack had run for quite a while, the adrenaline in his body had increased a lot during that moment.

He eventually came to stop at a riverbank.

He looked at his reflection, his reflection was clear, but for him, it was turning into something twisted again.

Jack scowled

"What am I gonna do.." he said to himself with a grieving expression.

• Brohoof 1

After a while of walking through the forest Luna eventually ran across Jack again. "Is everything alright?" She walked over next to him. "We know more than anypony else the feeling of isolation so please share your feelings with us and we shall listen." She laid nest to jack ready to hear what he wanted to say.

• Brohoof 1

Jack sat down.

"Well, i just have found out some rather bad news, turns out Montarion was the one who opened that wormhole in order to get me here, but because of that he threw me off course, he drove me from the one place where i should have been by."

"My plan was to head back to there the moment i would escape, and fight alongside the others in an attempt to liberate the planet. But because of his actions, i did NOT make it there, but what made me even more shocked ist hat in my 3-year absence almost everyone I knew there has either been captured or just brutally murdered, the enemy launched a massive campaign over the planet to hunt down all survivors. From the thousands of survivors who lived there, only 40 remain, and now the very planet i had sworn to protect has turned into nothing but an isolated ice ball for the enemy to use as a mass production planet, by all rights i shouldn't be here, i should have been there and died with my people."

• Brohoof 1

Luna was disheartened hearing this. "That is terrible. I'm sorry for your loss. I princess Luna am asking you as a survivor to help my race survive and you to get revenge as well. Not just for me and my people but for you and any of your people you survived." She looked him in the eyes "Can I trust you to help us?"

• Brohoof 1

He nodded.

"There is no way that i will let them take this planet, i have seen to many innocent's get pluaged by this apocalypse, tough i am afraid once this planet is safe, it won't be a happy ending for me, once i have done my part here, i am heading back to Cyril and continue the very thing that i had vowed to do."                                                                                          "Tough i have to admit, the moment i head back there, i will be giving myself a death wish with what i will be up againts, but it won't stop me from atleast trying, even if i won't get far, i know that i tried to make a change, a hope for a better future."

• Brohoof 1

"Thank you." Luna said. "I can rest much easier now.Let us work on that cure now and handle what is closer before moving on though." She motioned for Jack to travel with her.

--------------------------------------------------

Maple and Woody had been working on her technique.

Zecora finished the changes to the cure she made and poured it onto one of the bits of corrupted ground. "Let us see. What this shall heed."

• Brohoof 1

Montarion looked as everyone went on with their business.                                                                                                                                                     "It looks like i have done my part for now, 5 months from here shall do." he said to himself as he teleported away.                                

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I do have to take a sample from the creature we captured, but we must do it quickly, that magical prison might be strong, but i know from experience that those infected creatures can even tear trough strong metal giving enough time, i rather not risk that." he said while following Luna                                                                                              

• Brohoof 1

"It's more of a force that pushes him away from the exit to that room. Though they may try to dig their way out." Luna realized that it may be doing that now. "Shall we hurry?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Maple kept training but Woody had stepped away to help zecora after the newer cure failed. "Perhaps more of the abrasive elements?"

Zecora nodded and mixed some more in. "Not sure though. If this fails to much it may need to go." She said

• Brohoof 1

"Yes we need to get there fast, trying to trap those things never works for long. And we can't risk getting it free, imagine what will happen once it manages to infact anyone.

Jack said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The creature started getting more violent and enraged by the minute, well it had been trapped for quite some time, its physical strenght was proving to much for the barrier after the constant assaults it had gotten over time. Eventually when it broke the  broke free and started sprinting towards woody like a madman.

• Brohoof 1

Maple had heard the shield break and moved quickly to protect him. She blocked the creatures attack with her wing. When it drew blood She yelled and stabbed it through the chest driving the spear forwards with her full body weight she stabbed the spear deep into the ground.

Woody yelled "Maple! Oh no. Are you alright."

Maple's wing was bleeding pretty badly. "I'll... I'll live." She said through gritted teeth "Maybe.... I should go get my armor from home."

Zecora flinched "We best find the cure for this. Otherwise we may lose your little sis."

"What!" Woody realized what She meant "Yea let's hurry."

• Brohoof 1

A few moments after the attack, Jack came barging in the house.

"Are you gu-" before he could finish his sentence, he saw what had transpired.

"Oh no...." he said in shock.

He looked at the dead body of the creature but looked even more shocked when he the damage that the thing had inflicted.

He bit his lip but eventually shook out of his thoughts.

"Maple, if it is alright you I need to take a sample of your blood right this instant, I need to make sure you didn't receive any sort of infection from that thing." he said with a worried tone.

• Brohoof 1

Maple was still in a bit of pain, Her wing was the most vulnerable part of her body except her neck. "Yea... Go ahead there's enough on me for you to take some." She joked "Sorry that I got hurt by it,risking infection like that. When I say it escape I only acted out of instinct I knew it was going to hurt someone if I didn't do something."

Woody stepped over "Still sister you may have become infected. Now we may... We may lose you. Zecora Let's hurry on that cure"

Zecora nodded and the 2 started working harder on their cure.

Luna left the room to go get some bandages for Maple's wing.

• Brohoof 1

Jack held an empty syringe in his hand.

He then took a blood sample from Maple and looked closely at it.

He made tiny shakes with the syringe so the blood in it would move a bit.

"No infection in here, you are really lucky, such wounds could spread the virus rather fast in someone's blood. If you had been infected, this blood sample would be extremely hot and have this gold coloured particle effect in it." Jack said as he put the syringe away.

"But sadly i have some very bad news, we kept that creature here because it was a scout, if a scout of them dies, they send a distress signal straight to their masters, and now that it is dead... It means they will be coming here without a doubt... I hate to say it, but looks are looking bad, very very bad." Jack said with sadness.

• Brohoof 1

Maple knelt down. "Sorry. I didn't know." She was in a bit of panic due to the injury "I just had to protect Woody and Zecora and I knew I couldn't just pin it down."

Luna walked over to Maple and started to bind her wing's wound. "Best not worry about it now. What's done is done. Bad things may happen now but at least that beast won't escape with out us knowing and harm everyone. I shall return to canterlot and ready our guard." She yawn since she'd been up so long. "And... Maybe get some rest too."

• Brohoof 1

"Don't worry, you reacted out of defense, anyone would have done the way you did, especially since you have never seen these creatures before." he said to Maple

He then looked at Luna

"Before you go, I have a plan that might increase our odds, what if we start a council between all the nations of this planet? If every nation out there joins our defense, way MIGHT be able to live this invasion trough, but without them, we won't be able to fend off the attackers for the second time. The military in Equestria is strong, but has a huge disadvantage when it comes to numbers, our enemy has so many soldiers, that they can use half of their entire army as fodders and still win, we need to try this, at all cost." Jack said.

• Brohoof 1

Maple walked over to Zecora and Woody. She didn't know much about potions but she could see if her knowledge could help. Th

Luna looked at Jack thinking about his comment "There are a few more the dragons, griffins, yaks and a few others. Do you think that'll be enough? Dragons are super strong so I could see about them helping."

• Brohoof 1

"Dragons are the ones we will definitely need help from. From what i have read the griffin's would also be a good idea, about the yaks.. i am not sure if they are willing to help, i just don't know alot yet about all of the species on this planet." admitted.

• Brohoof 1

Luna looked at woody and realized something "Oh there is another. But we only know of two of them. The dragonequus. There's Woody over there and his father Discord. They're powers are outstandingly strong... They however don't make a lot of sense, literally."

Maple dropped a few things into the mix as Woody had instructed. "I hope we can get this." She looked at her bandaged wing I'm lucky for now. She thought But my lucks gonna run out eventually. "How'd you know to add these?"

Woody looked at the notes. "Just a guess due to how things react. I'm just guessing here."

• Brohoof 1