Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We stand united 1x1 Maple Bat

MickeyAdaptus

Celestia sighed and lowered the shield "We are friendly, Trust is a bit rare here. We were kidnapped and forced here so forgive us for being a bit timid. The yellow one especially." She chuckled a bit "We are very glad to have found allies here..."

"Not to compromise our peace or anything, but the eldritch used magic just now... I know he's being tracked through his magic so we really need to get moving," Star said a bit desperate to get away from where they were. "Please?"

• Brohoof 1

"Trust is indeed rare, especially these days. Though I have to admit, it surprised us a bit when we saw you guys at first glance, we do recognize the dragons in a sort, but seeing your species for the first time is a rare occurrence, or meeting any newer species for that matter. You might not believe it the first glance, but you are bound to have more allies, being a new species does inspire a form of hope." The warrior said.

"But yes, we should go, those who can fly, take the air and follow our lead, for those who can only walk, we can give you a ride, just be sure to hold tightly, because these tigers run faster then most flyers could reach their top speed." he said.

The other obliged Festus, however, said "I can't exactly fly fully yet so my top speed is a bit low I don't think I could keep up in the air. Sorry."

Fluttershy was going to do her best to keep up she figured she could now that the obstruction under her wing was gone.

Celestia similed to the leader "Jack says something else important is that our planet hasn't been overrun yet. They tried and failed." She then took to the sky and waited for the tigers to start moving.

• Brohoof 1

"That is a major advantage indeed, something that could make your race a superpower if properly maintained." The warrior said.

He then whistled, and the other 4 warriors started following him as they all started riding straight through the city, the Tigers were running at a very impressive speed, reaching the speed of a full speed Cheetah. 

There was one spot where they had to go down, which was about 17 feet high, but the Tigers jumped straight down, not even stopping in the slightest as they kept up their speed, an almost unmatched endurance compared to other creatures.

Fluttershy screamed quietly when he tigers jumped but when they hit the ground and kept going she sighed relieved. She went to keep up but she pulled something above her wound and fell to the ground. "Oof..." She said hitting the ground "Ow... Ow..." She tried moving the wing but part of her muscles were locked up. she laid on the ground crying lightly.

Celestia flew up next to the leader "I'm guessing you have supplies at this base of yours? Our group hasn't been doing well with them we managed a few things but not many. We were very concerned with all that was happening."

• Brohoof 1

"We have much more than just supplies, we even have lots of people. Our leader Karthspire is forging a new empire from our current safe haven, we have a standing army beyond 2 million soldiers, which is gigantic compared to what others have to deal with in these times." The warrior said

"When we arrive there, you might want to talk to him, he is an excellent strategist, and would be glad to help out your planet with supplements and perhaps a few reinforcements to increase its defense." he said as they were making rapid progress with traveling.

"Thank you." Celestia nodded and she remembered something "I know you guys don't trust us a whole lot but 2 of our allies will be arriving soon both are strong but are not a threat to you I can assure that. Especially with you helping and all." She smiled to help confirm that it was ok

Ember, meanwhile was Studying the new group closely just in case they decided to turn on them she figured they wouldn't but better safe than sorry

Fluttershy laid on the ground and looked the way she had came from, all of the destruction and ruin from the battle made her upset and she started crying a bit louder than before realizing the true cost of was like this

• Brohoof 1

"We are actually aware of their arrival, our main base is part of the communication channel that we use to contact other resistance groups and Karthspire had ordered us to meet up with your group after he had heard the radio signals." the warrior explained.

"We would request you all be respectful to our rules tough, we might be on an occupied planet but so far our base has its own society, as well as some families from refugees who try to avoid the conflicts of the outside world, while there are fighting tournaments and military training being held, there is still the young ones who are not yet ready or not able at all to see the dire truth." he said.

"But we can, however, confirm that there are multiple kinds of species in our society, which includes the now near destroyed species, the Vernomians, which actually does resemble similar to the species that some in your group are." He noted.

They were now making their way away from the city and crossing the desert again, which they were actually crossing at a fast rate,

"Don't worry, We will respect your rules as long as we are welcome here." Celestia said "So... If our kind is here why didn't you recognize us? Well, I guess you did." Celestia saw the city coming up "Wow..." She said admiring the place for a second. You weren't kidding."

• Brohoof 1

"Your kind is not this city, we just learned about yours partly from your radio communication and from the vision that came from of our citizen. We had no description of how you all looked like, only the words *Newborn of the 6*, which did show the location around where you all happened to be." The warrior said.

As they arrived near the city gates, the leader of the scouts shouted in an unknown language something up to the guards on the city walls, who nodded and shouted out some sort of words, which were presumably a tradition.

As the city gates opened, they all entered, and the sight was quite unique from compared to the rest of what they had seen so far.

There was activity all over the place, Terrans, Raukan and even lots of Vernomians where all over the place, some doing their usual business that you would see in a busy place, while there were even children playing on the streets, or flyers moving through the air.

And there were lots of buildings, some made of a very hard type of concrete while other houses had a more modern material.

"Welcome to our safe haven. It might perhaps not be as thriving as your planet does, but it is the best that our kind has to offer in these tragedies." The warrior said as he dismounted from his Tiger.

"It's still quite impressive. At least it's a place where everything isn't trying to kill is." Celestia chuckled.

Ember was looking at the Vernomarins in awe "Well I'll be... Other's of a similar race to use but not quite the same..."

Festus looked around a bit confused, then a bit frantic "Where's Fluttershy? I thought she was with us."

• Brohoof 1

Jack looked around in awe himself as he climbed off the Tiger.

'So it does exist.. I guess those stories were true after all.' Jack thought.

He then looked at Festus.

"Well, Fluttershy is not a very fast flyer, perhaps she is still a bit behind?" Jack said.

"Leave that to us, my comrades will go look for her, in the meantime, it might be best if I take you all to Karthspire, he is interested to meet all of you." The warrior said as he made a quick head mention to his comrades, who gave a salute and quickly stormed out of the town again.

When they were walking some of the citizens were looking at them with mixed reactions. Some were looking at the group with a hint of interest and curiosity, while another few were wary or just surprised. Some of the children even had afraid looks on their faces as they suddenly saw the group passing by, never having seeing ponies before.

There was one person who had a brown coat and was wearing things on its body that looked awfully similar to a member from the Maya's. But what stood off was the wooden mask that he was wearing, it showed weird symbols and 2 small horns attached to the front that you would see on a mammoth.

While his face could not be seen, he was following the groups every move with its sight as he was leaning against a wall.

Festus sighed realived "Yea... She isn't too fast I guess that is why... Let's go meet this leader." He looked back hoping to see Fluttershy but didn't so he continued slowly watching for her.

Ember just kept looking at the other Dragons in awe She'd never seen this kind before they looked rather similar she wanted to greet one but wasn't sure how to start a conversation since she was so awestruck

• Brohoof 1

Jack was looking around himself, he did not know how to feel, he had not expected everything to look like this.

As they were being led through the city, they eventually reached some sort of big building, guards were all over the place.

It seemed to be some sort of base of operations as soldiers were all over the place, it seemed the soldiers consisted of all the species mixed together.

The warrior opened a door after a bit of hallway and then went to stand on the other side of the door.

"Sir, they have arrived." he said calmly.

In the room where 2 individuals.

There was a massive grey Vernomian in the room, he had green colored eyes and massive wings attached to its side, he had a rather stern expression.

The other one was an orange Raukan, he had some sort of bandage around its left eye, and was smoking a cigar.

He turned around when he heard the mention.

The Vernomian was giving them a suspicious stare while the Raukan walked forward to the group and extended his hand, in form of a handshake.

"Greetings, I presume you are the group that I have heard so much about?" he said with a smile.

"Yes, we are. I am glad you all are on our side. It's been hard finding anyone to help, save other equestrians." Celestia said bowing slightly "We do have one more but she got a bit left behind. She's ok... I think."

"Wow." Festus said, "You look a lot different from me, even though we are similar races!"

• Brohoof 1

"We have got our scouts on the case if they managed to track down you guys and they will have no problem tracking down your friend, search and rescue missions is one of their specialities." The leader said.

The grey Vernomian raised an eyebrow at Festus his remark but did not say anything.

"Don't mind him, he is a bit grumpy at the moment, but I can't blame him there as he is pretty protective, while he is one of my high commanders, he also acts as a bodyguard around me, hence why he tends to act like this." The leader explained with a laugh.

"I know some of your names, but you can call me Karthspire." He said as he puffed some smoke from his mouth.

"But now, what would you ask of me? I presume you would at least have some particular favours you would require, and I am glad to oblige them if capable." He said

"We'll only require 2 things and we hope it's not a lot." Celestia said "Residence for us 5 and some provisions to eat and drink as we were in the middle of nowhere. I do hope that's not too much I wouldn't assume given the look of this place."

Festus wanted to talk with the Grey 'dragon' "Come on. I don't bit or anything." He smiled innocently

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1

"Those things are easily acceptable, we already tend to house in refugees from all over the galaxy, and we are currently not lacking any resources. Your request is perhaps the simplest thing by far you could have requested. I have had plenty of times where some asked for my aid or to participate in an offensive attack, and as you can imagine it is difficult in these times. Consider this the first step on a bigger alliance." Karthspire said with a smile.

The Vernomian sighed

"Fine, what do you want to know?" he asked.

Karthspire then looked at the others.

"In the meantime, do any of you prefer something to drink?" he asked.

"Well Knowing a bit more about your kind as a whole would be a good start," Festus said. "Oh! And how good are you at fighting?"

"Thank you for providing that for us *five* and water should be fine for us..." An odd green glowing portal appeared behind Celestia and two figures came out of it, Celestia recognized them both and turned back to Karthspire "Us *Seven*." She corrected herself. "Apparently my friend here as an odd sense of timing..."

Woody, a bit dazed, stood up and looked around. "I... It worked." He laughed triumphantly and registered where he was "Oh... Did I arrive at a bad time?" His mane was still covering his left eye making it impossible to see it unless he moved it other than that it looked like he was a tad beat up but not bloody thankfully.

• Brohoof 1

Jack turned around in shock as he suddenly saw them appear.

Karthspire looked at the duo with intrigue.

"And opening a portal straight into my office nonetheless, it's pretty efficient, but is going to cause major problems if that portal stays the city, I am going to have that fixed."

"Acran! Get Xaxir over here ASAP, and for these 7 some water bottles while you are at it!" He called out to one of the soldiers who saluted and ran off.

He then turned back to the others.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are moving that portal outside our city gates with a significant amount of protection, it would be utter lunacy to let this gateway pollute everything with its energies, and its also for safety reasons, don't want our city overrun by hoarding monsters who would emerge from there now would we?" He said.

The Vernomian was thinking for a moment.

"A history lesson is not the best moment now, but some us could give you a better explanation for that later on. But how good I am at fighting? I am not sure how good I should describe myself there, all I can say is, I am good enough to fight into the jaw of dead itself." He said

"That is a pretty accurate statement from him, its one of the reasons why I choose him in the first place!" Karthspire said with a chuckle.

he proceeded to smoke more out of his cigar.

After they arrived the two looked at Karthspire, bowing slightly similar to Celestia, Woody was the only to say something "Pardon the rude intrusion, I'm still getting the hang of that not sure how to open specifically placed portals..." He was looking around but frowned "W... Where's Mom?"

Windphaser saw Star "Mom!" He said excited running over "I... Thought he would have killed you by now."

"He wouldn't he may be cruel but at least he cares enough not to kill me." She smiled "I thought you were dead."

"No I was just looking for someone to get me here and Woodland here was the only way I had. I know it took way to long" Windphaser said embracing his mother

"It's alright you're here now," Star said in response.

Festus smiled "That's really good! YOu must have fought a lot of battles then." He was a bit stary eyed truly in awe of that sort of skill

• Brohoof 1

"It is alright, it's a good thing we have someone who can take care of this." Karthspire said as he walked over the balcony.

"Yes, i have fought alot, but that kind of skill is required if you want to make it far in this world, though I have to admit, my accomplishments are nothing compared to that man over there, despite that I am alot older than him, he has accomplished more then I did in my entire lifetime, which does raises the question here." The Vernomian said, referring to Karthspire.

"But in terms of brute strength, i would surpass him tough." He said with a smirk

"There is no doubt about that old friend, just look at how big you are." Kathspire said from afar.

It was then that the soldier returned with water bottles.

As he walked to Karthspire he started talking to him.

"Sir, it appears Xaxir is not budging once again, he is just... staring at everyone who walks by." The soldier said.

"Then there is nothing we can do about it, We can't really make him see reason if he wants to do things in his own pace." Karthspire said with a sigh

"That is not all... our scouts have returned, and they found some blood trails from that Yellow pony, their Tigers had followed the scent trail but eventually were let to nothing." The soldier whispered back.

Karthspire cursed under his breath.

"That is very bad news, I am going to tell them myself in a way where nobody is going to panic or act overdramatic because we cannot afford that right now in such a situation." Karthspire whispered back to the soldier.

Ember smiled "You fight really hard for your people? And mostly through strength? Huh? I think I know someone like that."

Just then 2 figures came through the portal at extremely high speed, one god dropped by the other and the other crashed into a wall creating a huge crack in it. Maple looked around "Oh... We made it!" She said before falling off the wall.

"Maple? I closed that portal behind me I thought?" He said confused.

"More of stitched it closed and Luna here reopened it before closing it for good." Maple explained "We got here thanks to the jets in my wings. They're really strong."

Ember looked at Maple "Speak of the devil and she will come." She said laughing "Maple! Good to see you here."

Maple nodded to Ember and looked at Woody "New hairstyle?"

"Uhh... Yea... Yea... Sorry I was uhh... Lost in thought." Woody said all of that sentence was a lie, however.

• Brohoof 1

Vernomian looked at Celestia with a small frown.

"While I do like their visits, it is getting a bit too far with these entrances, first there opens up a demon realm portal that appears straight into my office and now we received property damage, I enjoy humour but this is going a bit too far with the end results." He said.

"While this is happening in a non-civilian zone, should it have happened somewhere else in the city, people could have gotten hurt, and while I am a civil person, I won't allow my people to get danger from such things, if one of them ends up getting hurt from such something that is caused by your group, those who caused it will be held responsible for, am i understood? We do not convict those who are not living here, but I would ask as a favour if you could keep your group under control when around the civilians of this city." He said in a stern tone.

"Calm yourself Zukir, they are my guest, and they will be treated as such, but I won't excuse them when it comes to hurting our people, that is never an exception." Karthspire reminded him.

Jack hugged Luna deeply. "You have come! I did not expect it, but it's a good surprise!" He said with a smile.

Karthspire now turned to everyone else.

"If I may have your attention, our scouts have returned, but they did not manage to find her, only a trail, but the scent let to nowhere. But rest assured we do everything in our power to find her." He said calmly.

Celestia scoffed at the bat ponies arrive but then turned to the Vernomian "Believe me they'll have more than enough control around civilians. We are not aggressive people."

Luna was very happy to see Jack to "Thank goodness Maple could get me here I'm so glad I get to see you again. It is much different seeing you in person." She said

Maple and woody both looked in horror at Karthspire, Maple's, slightly robotic, voice said something first "That... Means..."

Woody finished Maple's thought "Mom's alive." He sighed relieved  "But What exactly does it mean when you say it 'lead to nowhere?' "

"It means she's been captured." Maple said knowing good and well. "I... I need to go find her!" she was about to fly out of the room.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1