Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Good Crash Players Out There? Looking For Platinum Relic Advice

OmegaBeamOfficial

I've been playing Crash N Sane Trilogy since it came out, and It's fun. Like, REALLY fun. As frustrating as it can be for me sometimes It's an amazing remaster of an already amazing set of games, and I'm not saying that out of nostalgia, hell, I've only dabbled with the originals in the past and wasn't even around when they came out. But with being inexperienced means I'm certainly no professional. I played through Crash Warped first (It's my favourite, I know It's out of order but meh) and before I head on to two I wanna get the rest of the gems and clean up those Platinum Relics but god damn they are so hard... I barely managed to platinum the first level by the skin of my teeth and now I'm already stuck again because the underwater levels have a vengeance against me. Anyone got some good Crash Warped Relic tips? Would be much appreciated, thanks. Let's see how many Crash fans are around in these forums I wonder...

(edited)
8 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

How'd you get Platinum on Toad Village? 

I just kept slide-jumping and avoiding the enemies. 

I don't find slide jumping to be that effective, I beat the game first before going for them so I have the Crash Dash which is really useful for levels like that. I don't really think I had any special strategy for Toad Village except run, don't get hit, break any box you have and don't stall. I made the Platinum in a bare fraction of a second.

EDIT: Oh, also, if you go a little in front of the clock without hitting it and just use the fruit bazooka on it, you'll have already covered some ground so it saves you some time, for toad village I believe the best spot to shoot is from near the first puddle.

Edited by OmegaBeamOfficial

(edited)
7 hours ago, OmegaBeamOfficial said:

I don't find slide jumping to be that effective, I beat the game first before going for them so I have the Crash Dash which is really useful for levels like that. I don't really think I had any special strategy for Toad Village except run, don't get hit, break any box you have and don't stall. I made the Platinum in a bare fraction of a second.

EDIT: Oh, also, if you go a little in front of the clock without hitting it and just use the fruit bazooka on it, you'll have already covered some ground so it saves you some time, for toad village I believe the best spot to shoot is from near the first puddle.

I always go for the relics after I beat Cortex, because if I try to go for them before, the cutscenes will play out of order with the game. For example, Tiny's first cutscene will play before I get my third crystal. 

Edited by VG_Addict