Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sphinx-Ara

Astral Flame is a ten year old batpony filly who has spent half a year searching for her missing parents, as such she has decided to settle down in a dark area of the Everfree Forest near the Ponyville central park. There she has the privacy to live in peace without the xenophobia of the other races and she has the privacy and space to train so that she can achieve her dream of one day getting accepted into the night Guard and serving under Luna...

However, there comes a time when she gets found out...but the pony (Your OC or a canon character of your choice) who finds her out, isn't xenophobic or superstitious like most others, instead he or she will take her in, help her in any way they can  to search for her parents and to even help her train and achieve her dream.

This is primarily going to be a mixture of slice of life and adventure, but perhaps as Astral gets older, a romance is possible.

Rules:

1. Obviously both the RP section and the Forum rules apply, so please keep everything to a maximum of PG 13+ (meaning coarse language, violence (if any), romantic sort of things...)
2. No Mary Sue or Gary Stu OCs
3. All races/species allowed, but Alicorns must have limitations
4. If unsure about anything, ask me about it
5. Please try to post as often as possible
6. Also please try to type at least one paragraph per reply, but no fillers
7. Above all else, have fun!

• Brohoof 2

Heya! Natural Order is the most compatible from my small stable, and I think she could fill the bill. Aside from romance maybe since she's 17 years older than Astral. But, all in all,  she wanders up and down the map so she might as well stumble on your OC. Going forward from that, she frequently visits Hollow Shades and has a lamia friend, so it's not like she would bat an eye on just another bat,  even if they're different in some way.

Post wise, I can reply once a day, sometimes twice. Ofc there will be days when I won't be able to post a reply too, but I'll cook up something on the next day. You can see her in action in "Order of the flower" rp.

Oh and if my offer doesn't fill your expectations, don't worry about me. Simply say so, so other players will see the spot is still open.

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

Heya! Natural Order is the most compatible from my small stable, and I think she could fill the bill. Aside from romance maybe since she's 17 years older than Astral. But, all in all,  she wanders up and down the map so she might as well stumble on your OC. Going forward from that, she frequently visits Hollow Shades and has a lamia friend, so it's not like she would bat an eye on just another bat,  even if they're different in some way.

Post wise, I can reply once a day, sometimes twice. Ofc there will be days when I won't be able to post a reply too, but I'll cook up something on the next day. You can see her in action in "Order of the flower" rp.

Oh and if my offer doesn't fill your expectations, don't worry about me. Simply say so, so other players will see the spot is still open.

She sounds perfect, and like I said, Romance isn't a must, it's just there in case hehe. 

these are the two options i can think of
1. She is out of fruit and must go out to find some more (She prefers fruit over blood)
or
2. She sees a pony (your oc or otherwise) getting picked on/bullied and stops it (despite only being a filly) and if the pony isn't your OC that is being picked on/bullied, your oc is the one who follows her to see who she is after he witnesses her fighting off a fall grown pony at such a young age

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, nothing wrong with some romance in the rp. I think Natural could walk into the Forest for ingredients to sell. She often ferries herbs and stuff from the place they are common to some other area she knows there's demand. They can meet there as a random encounter, talk, and decide to roll together. Maybe even have a close one with some lesser beast of the region.

Oh and,  feral or anthro? I can handle both equally well, but I've yet to come up with a way an anthro pulls a wagon.

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

Yeah, nothing wrong with some romance in the rp. I think Natural could walk into the Forest for ingredients to sell. She often ferries herbs and stuff from the place they are common to some other area she knows there's demand. They can meet there as a random encounter, talk, and decide to roll together. Maybe even have a close one with some lesser beast of the region.

Oh and,  feral or anthro? I can handle both equally well, but I've yet to come up with a way an anthro pulls a wagon.

Well it'd be interesting to see how I play Astral as a feral, as I'm not 100% used to playing as feral yet, so we can go with that. As for your idea that could work perfectly, She could be picking berries or fruits when Natural finds her?

• Brohoof 1

Sure, I actually like playing feral. No hassle with clothes and their absence, for example.  When in doubt, think how a cat would behave.

I think Astral would hear Natural approach through the Forest. Wagons aren't exactly stealthy and she pulls her home everywhere she goes. Probably park someplace,  look around, move to another spot and repeat. So I think Astral would be aware of her presence, but Natural finally notices she's being watched. Or Astral warns her about something creeping on to her.

5 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

Sure, I actually like playing feral. No hassle with clothes and their absence, for example.  When in doubt, think how a cat would behave.

I think Astral would hear Natural approach through the Forest. Wagons aren't exactly stealthy and she pulls her home everywhere she goes. Probably park someplace,  look around, move to another spot and repeat. So I think Astral would be aware of her presence, but Natural finally notices she's being watched. Or Astral warns her about something creeping on to her.

That definitely works, maybe after they get to know each other, Astral could offer her services as protection for Natural and then in the future, that might help her get into the Night Guard.. 

• Brohoof 1

At first, they would probably work like an aunt and niece, with the mare in charge of providing food and shelter. As a seasoned vagabond,  she always helps others on the road, so taking in Astral wouldn't be too different from hauling an injured pony she met to the closest town.

Astral can then show her independence and grow into a younger, but equal partner of the never ending journey. Learn to use the crossbow and some Bear Grylls survival stuff from the mare as helpful things for a guardpony, and maybe show a thing or two to Natural.

They can do all kinds of things as they travel, from gathering and trading, doing odd jobs,  and even monster hunting.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

At first, they would probably work like an aunt and niece, with the mare in charge of providing food and shelter. As a seasoned vagabond,  she always helps others on the road, so taking in Astral wouldn't be too different from hauling an injured pony she met to the closest town.

Astral can then show her independence and grow into a younger, but equal partner of the never ending journey. Learn to use the crossbow and some Bear Grylls survival stuff from the mare as helpful things for a guardpony, and maybe show a thing or two to Natural.

They can do all kinds of things as they travel, from gathering and trading, doing odd jobs,  and even monster hunting.

Alright, so I think that this is all sorted, I shall start the threads now, unless you have something else you need/wanmt to discuss

• Brohoof 1