Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you saw the Loch Ness Monster

heavens-champion

Unless I were to have some sort of way to prove without a doubt that I saw the Loch Ness Monster, I might just keep quiet. While I enjoy learning about cryptozoology, the Loch Ness Monster has been faked so many times that most people will call you a liar immediately.

• Brohoof 1

Possibly take a video, if not, get the hell out of there.

I certainly wouldn't give it no damn tree fiddy. I did once about seven, eight years ago, and that crustacean hasn't left me alone since.

To be serious, I'd try to take as many pictures or videos as I could from as many angles as possible. It's pretty easy to fake something from one angle, but doing it from several would be time consuming, and I'm not patient enough to do that. After that, I'd release the images/videos to the public, ignore when they call me a liar, and wait for them to realize that it would be a waste of time and logic for somebody that has very little experience in digital editing to digitally edit several pictures and videos from various angles to show a creature. Then they'd likely go on a hunt for her and find her. Hopefully, I wouldn't get screwed out of the potential credit and money for that.

• Brohoof 1

Take a picture and also a video of it (if I had enough time for both) and if they turned out to be good, I'd cherish them since I'd then have some kind of evidence of a famous cryptid. As much as I believe my friends would consider me a liar if I showed them, I'd likely still show them and hope they'd have something else to say than "Wow that's so fake".

• 3 weeks later...

I've studied cryptids before,so I was probably going to be already prepared for something like this.

I'd take a picture and/or videotape a recording of it. Post a topic on MLP Forums named: Loch Ness Monster picture real or fake?

then see what others have to say about it. c:

I would try my best to take clear photos and videos, then upload them to social media. I would not be opposed to rubbing proof into non-believer's faces.

^_^

• Brohoof 1

On 7/4/2017 at 1:21 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I'd ask if it believes humans are real, or if we're just considered hoaxes. Then we'd pose for selfies together to show all our friends. :D

Best answer!

I have no idea. I'd try to take footage of it if I was on the shore or something. If I was in/on the water I'd get the hell out of there. I don't wanna know if I'm on the menu or not.

I would go crazy about it then try to get a picture of it or record it. since not many would buy it if it was just a photo. What more evidence do you want from me!

wpid-wp-1442259056771.gif

I would admire the creature.

I'm 50/50 on it, I would love it to be solved and see what it looks like but at the same time, I'm not wanting it to be solved because it'll take away the mystery and it becomes only another animal.

• 2 years later...

I would use my camera with 50X optical zoom, and take as many photos as possible. Then show the blurry impossible to make out photos to someone and brag, and try to get money :ButtercupLaugh: The usual deal!