Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't click the rank button?

(edited)

I can't exactly remember how long it's been like this, I don't even know if I'm the only one having this problem, but I remember being able to click the rank below the user's posts in the forums and it would bring up a window showing how many ranks there were and requirements needed for each of them. I used to check that window a lot. Why doesn't it work anymore?

Edited by Guest

Just now, cpl_dixon said:

I believe it hasn't been able to be clicked on since the site upgrade. But I am not sure why.

Yeah I think it doesn't work since the update aswell.

After the forum software upgrade it's just no longer available. It's not that they've removed that - it was a custom feature/plugin, that is not compatible with the new version. That being said, they'd have to program it again. :twi: 

If I'm not mistaking, they want to bring it back, though it's harder to work with the new version, so they're kinda having problems with adding it back.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

After the forum software upgrade it's just no longer available. It's not that they've removed that - it was a custom feature/plugin, that is not compatible with the new version. That being said, they'd have to program it again. :twi: 

If I'm not mistaking, they want to bring it back, though it's harder to work with the new version, so they're kinda having problems with adding it back.

Ah, I understand now... That's kinda sad, hope they can bring it back:D