Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Legends of Equestria Open Access Release Date has been announced

I just checked their site, and saw their post on 24th June about the exact release date of the game, which is going to be August 19, 2017. I didn't see any recent topics discussing this, so I thought I'd create one on my own, since I'll most likely give the game a try. What do you guys think about the game? You gonna play it or not? I've seen a lot of criticism, so I wanted to hear your thoughts!:D

Hi there, @Nico! Since LoE is an MLP-related game, I am moving it over to Sugarcube Corner among topics of a similar nature. Thanks! :) 

Just now, Lady Kiriness said:

Hi there, @Nico! Since LoE is an MLP-related game, I am moving it over to Sugarcube Corner among topics of a similar nature. Thanks! :) 

Sure, no problem!:D

I've played around with the game in the past and was moderately impressed. If I can find the time, I may give it a go.

Just now, Jeric said:

I've played around with the game in the past and was moderately impressed. If I can find the time, I may give it a go.

When did you play? The last time it was available or?

Just now, NotoriousSMALL said:

Has it changed much? Or is development still going at a snails pace?

I've seen lots of comments saying that it hasn't changed that much, but some of them were saying that they're focusing more on adding new stuff instead of changing the visuals, etc. Not sure, since I haven't played it at all yet.

6 minutes ago, NotoriousSMALL said:

Has it changed much? Or is development still going at a snails pace?

Pretty sure it's basically the same game it was 3 years ago though with some new content added here and there.

Couldn't say as the last time I played it was about 1.5 years ago

(edited)
Just now, Code said:

Pretty sure it's basically the same game it was 3 years ago though with some new content added here and there.

Couldn't say as the last time I played it was about 1.5 years ago

Yeah, that's basically what everyone says summed up. Even the people who played it later than that.

Edited by Guest

I was looking forward for this game, but I still have my screenshots from the past tests, My only feedbacks are is that Running consumes MP, but there should've been a stamina gauge for that, MP regen is rather slow, but suppose to build up fast based on level and MP, and the heal spell suppose to not only heal others, but healing yourself too which it will make solo fighting more difficult to handle without healing yourself instead of eating food resources to recover HP.

I did play the past few tests, but there were a lot of bugs & glitches going on.

12 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I was looking forward for this game, but I still have my screenshots from the past tests, My only feedbacks are is that Running consumes MP, but there should've been a stamina gauge for that, MP regen is rather slow, but suppose to build up fast based on level and MP, and the heal spell suppose to not only heal others, but healing yourself too which it will make solo fighting more difficult to handle without healing yourself instead of eating food resources to recover HP.

I did play the past few tests, but there were a lot of bugs & glitches going on.

Hopefully they'll be able to get rid of the bugs. And yeah, that MP thing sounds pretty annoying aswell, we'll just have to see how that's gonna work out!:D

(edited)

I will play it, even if I have use it as more of a interesting chat room with my friends then a game. We have all already planned to make our OCs as a group and just hang around. It would sure beat texting.

Edited by PonyOfWar

18 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

When MMORPG opens, can I link my MLPForums account to it, or do I have to start fresh?

Not sure.

11 minutes ago, PonyOfWar said:

I will play it, even if I have use it as more of a interesting chat room with my friends then a game. We have all already planned to make our OCs as a group and just hang around. It would sure beat texting.

Yeah the whole RP thing is going to be so much better, though I'm not exactly hyped about it, considering I don't really have an OC or anything:D

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

When MMORPG opens, can I link my MLPForums account to it, or do I have to start fresh?

I don't think it works that way. You have to be the member of the LoE forums in order to play.

That whole RP thing going in the game, i don't think it's a good idea when it comes to focusing what you're doing in the game and not to mention that it attracts some unwanted attention to the monsters while you're in the dangerous areas and then you just die and go back to the zone (or spawn) point.

Another Issue I had with the game was the stability. I had problems trying to get back online and then it takes a while to get back in so I had no idea what was the caused the game to go unstable, but this happened to me a lot from the previous tests and it's hard to go around in the areas with teleport.

I did take notice from the last few tests how ppl just name their ponies based on the show, but it's not suppose to happen like that unless the GMs, mods, and staff was trying to keep the game under the radar for their own reasons so I dunno if they're taking any measures on that.

As for the language in-game, I'm fine with english, filipino, and japanese as my preferred language, but the other languages such as spanish and others, I just don't understand what other people are saying in those languages although I normally keep the words simple enough for ppl to understand.

Just now, KirbyFluttershy said:

I don't think it works that way. You have to be the member of the LoE forums in order to play.

That whole RP thing going in the game, i don't think it's a good idea when it comes to focusing what you're doing in the game and not to mention that it attracts some unwanted attention to the monsters while you're in the dangerous areas and then you just die and go back to the zone (or spawn) point.

Another Issue I had with the game was the stability. I had problems trying to get back online and then it takes a while to get back in so I had no idea what was the caused the game to go unstable, but this happened to me a lot from the previous tests and it's hard to go around in the areas with teleport.

I did take notice from the last few tests how ppl just name their ponies based on the show, but it's not suppose to happen like that unless the GMs, mods, and staff was trying to keep the game under the radar for their own reasons so I dunno if they're taking any measures on that.

As for the language in-game, I'm fine with english, filipino, and japanese as my preferred language, but the other languages such as spanish and others, I just don't understand what other people are saying in those languages although I normally keep the words simple enough for ppl to understand.

Yeah those connection issues are going to be fixed I'm sure. I thouht of the name problems aswell, but most of the character names are going to be taken, if not all, so it's not going to be a problem I think. I'd really prefer it being english only, not only for me, it would be easy to communicate with just a single most popular language in my opinion.

I've been forgetting to keep my eye on this game and nearly forgot all about it. I am willing to give the game a shot when it's released. I've tried it out a couple times in the past and I'm curious about how much work has been done since then and now.

1 hour ago, Sgamer said:

I've been forgetting to keep my eye on this game and nearly forgot all about it. I am willing to give the game a shot when it's released. I've tried it out a couple times in the past and I'm curious about how much work has been done since then and now.

I had forgotten about it too. It just recently popped up in my mind so I checked the website.:D