Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HELLO EVERYPONY!!!

Sun Ray

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found this site from minecraft believe it or not.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was one of the victims of the first cliff hanger

Hello everypony and get ready for an amazing-- OMG my sister just ate a realy big cookie and now she has perfectly placed chocolate globs below her eyes and a sad face which makes her look like shes crying chocolate... back on topic. Get ready for an amazing mlp nerd. I realy want to do a "how to get your friends to be bronies" but I don't have 5 posts yet so STAY TUNED.

• Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, Sun Ray said:

Hello everypony and get ready for an amazing-- OMG my sister just ate a realy big cookie and now she has perfectly placed chocolate globs below her eyes and a sad face which makes her look like shes crying chocolate... back on topic. Get ready for an amazing mlp nerd. I realy want to do a "how to get your friends to be bronies" but I don't have 5 posts yet so STAY TUNED.

Muhahahahahahhah-ehm That would be cool :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Hi, I am Tabitha, I am all so a BIG fan of my little pony. And Pinkie Pie is one of my favorite pony's.

PS: Twilight Sparkle is my favorite!

Hello Sun Ray !!!
Welcome back to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

Hi Sun Ray and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions about anything or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Kitsune* said:

*GASP!* 'yay'

Welcome Back! We are so very glad you are here!           :fluttershy:

Now.. to dance!

sig-4635146.sig-4624969.sig-4610196.sig-

*Starts to beat box.* Unce, unce, unce,