Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream last night?

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Clearly, this site needs a <sarcasm> emoticon :D

I was being sarcastic about your sarcasm. Definitely need a sarcasm emoticon.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Niko said:

That sounds quite scary. Did the dream last long?

Yes it was especially bad because I am claustrophobic. The dream was a little longer than most dreams, but I've had some that seemed to go on forever. Usually I write those down when I wake up.

Edited by Weles

Just now, Weles said:

Yes it was especially bad because I am claustrophobic. The dream was a little longer than most dreams, but I've had some that seemed to go on forever. Usually I write those down when I wake up.

I have been on TV before so I'm not camera shy.

I can't imagine dreaming that sort of thing with claustraphobia, lol. So you keep a dream journal? Lucid dreaming and stuff?

Just now, Niko said:

I was being sarcastic about your sarcasm. Definitely need a sarcasm emoticon.

And I was being sarcastic about your sarcasm on MY sarcasm. Wasn't wrong though :D

I had a dream that my dentist turned into Michael Phelps and was practicing for the next Olympics. He and I were also involved in a community project to support an impoverished village. I remember looking up to him a great deal because he was kind, helpful to everyone, and completely selfless. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Niko said:

I can't imagine dreaming that sort of thing with claustraphobia, lol. So you keep a dream journal? Lucid dreaming and stuff?

It's been a while because I've been very busy, but yeah, I have multiple volumes of dreams going back a few years. I still take note of the entertaining ones or any I think are spiritually significant.

Lucid dreaming is something I know a bit about. It comes naturally to me. :orly:

Just now, Weles said:

It's been a while because I've been very busy, but yeah, I have multiple volumes of dreams going back a few years. I still take note of the entertaining ones or any I think are spiritually significant.

Lucid dreaming is something I know a bit about. It comes naturally to me. :orly:

I did have an interest in them, but they caused me to experience a sleep paralysis once. I avoid them ever since, lol.

10 minutes ago, Niko said:

I did have an interest in them, but they caused me to experience a sleep paralysis once. I avoid them ever since, lol.

That's funny, I have tried to experience sleep paralysis on purpose because I'm that kind of person. It's never happened to me though.

Yours must have been pretty bad, that sucks

I don't remember any dreams except for nightmares. :pout: Sometimes I really am happy when I sleep and then I forget the happy dream when I wake up. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Weles said:

That's funny, I have tried to experience sleep paralysis on purpose because I'm that kind of person. It's never happened to me though.

Yours must have been pretty bad, that sucks

I just really dislike the discomfort that it comes with. I suffer from insomnia and have trouble falling asleep overall, so being paraonoid of waking up paralyzed isn't my thing.:D

5 minutes ago, Hierok said:

:pout: Sometimes I really am happy when I sleep and then I forget the happy dream when I wake up. 

Might be for the better. I had a dream the other day I auctioned off something on Ebay for a few thousand dollars. Very disappointing when I woke up. :(

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I don't remember any dreams except for nightmares. :pout: Sometimes I really am happy when I sleep and then I forget the happy dream when I wake up. 

Sometimes it's better to not remember them, to be honest. They can cause you to wake up tired.

3 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

For some reason I had a dream last night where I bought a guinea pig. XD Wouldn't mind that though, they are lovely pets.

The only pet I ever had was a guinea pig. I actually don't mind them. In fact, they're kind of cute.

1 hour ago, Weles said:

Might be for the better. I had a dream the other day I auctioned off something on Ebay for a few thousand dollars. Very disappointing when I woke up. :(

Yeah, I don't have to remember that. :)

• Brohoof 1

My dreams recently have all been nightmares. Or AT LEAST dreams that are unpleasant and I'm happy when I wake up cause it's over.

My *censored* being over 9000% larger than all of yours.

Nah JK :P, Had a dream of getting engaged with the woman of my dreams. Also being a biker for some reason. Too bad it ended too soon as my parents woke me up.

(edited)

This wasn't last night, but I did dream I was a small ghost hiding from people in a house; turning invisible is harder than it looks :S

Get it :fluttershy: ?

Edited by Wacko Wolf

Just now, Wacko Wolf said:

This wasn't last night, but I did dream I was a small ghost hiding from people in a house; turning invisible is harder than it looks :S

Get it :fluttershy: ?

That sounds really fun, actually.

I didn't have any dreams tonight, or can't remember them, since I lacked sleep quite a bit.

I dreamt that I was playing Hide and Seek on a Garry's Mod map (?)

(edited)

The only part of my dream that I could recollect involved my being in a hotel room taking care of someone's pet cat. The gap under the door to the room was very wide and the cat somehow got under it and into the hall outside. I went out to get him and he was just sitting there waiting for me as though to say, "Hey, you have no cat box in there, how clear do I have to make it? Cats gotta go to the bathroom just like everybody else. Take me outside!" 

Then I woke up. :confused:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

(edited)

Awesome. I dreamt awesome last night. It was actually pretty cool. I dreamt that I was Sendō Aichi and that I was the leader of an army on the planet Cray from Cardfight!! Vanguard, but I was captured by Link Joker and thrown in their dungeon. I discovered that Majesty Lord Blaster and Machining Tarantula mk II (who was actually a very nice lady) had also been captured by the enemy, and we searched for a way to escape and get back to headquarters. We broke out of our cells and attempted to make our way out, but we were found out, and we fought, but there were too many of them. They considered us too dangerous and were about to have us killed until we heard the sound of a Stride occurring outside, and Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Overlord "the Ace" with Kai Toshiki on his back ripped the roof off and saved us all. It was amazing. That's going straight in my fan fiction.

Edited by EightBit

5 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

The only part of my dream that I could recollect involved my being in a hotel room taking care of someone's pet cat. The gap under the door to the room was very wide and the cat somehow got under it and into the hall outside. I went out to get him and he was just sitting there waiting for me as though to say, "Hey, you have no cat box in there, how clear do I have to make it? Cats gotta go to the bathroom just like everybody else. Take me outside!" 

Then I woke up. :confused:

LOL