Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream last night?

Just now, CuriUndersXeno said:

Theres really too many factors to consider, but deciding its genetic takes the solution away its basically giving up, unintentionally.

Not really saying that it's only genetics, but just saying that I'm a bit more "likely" to get it.

I had a dream that I was on a beach with a couple of friends, though I think we were also on some sort of spy mission...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lady Kiriness said:

I had a dream that I was on a beach with a couple of friends, though I think we were also on some sort of spy mission...

Did you find out whether it was a spy mission or not in the end?:D 

10 minutes ago, Nico said:

Did you find out whether it was a spy mission or not in the end?:D 

Hmm, my memory of the dream is a bit fuzzy, so I can't rightly say. :adorkable:

Just now, Lady Kiriness said:

Hmm, my memory of the dream is a bit fuzzy, so I can't rightly say. :adorkable:

I feel ya, it's the worst feeling ever when you can't recall what happened in the dream, even though it seemed so interesting.:D

I had a really weird Pokemon dream that ended up similar to some kinda self insert fanfiction.

I also dreamed that my town's old movie theater was up and running again.

I'd write my dreams here... IF I HAD ANY. I LITERALLY COULD N O T sleep the last night. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a kinda creepy dream. I'd been watching loads of weird videos about planets (IRL) and it affected my dream. There was some big event where every single planet in our solar system would be passing very close to earth and would be as visible as the moon. There was a schedule on TV and it was the day that Jupiter was going to appear. Everyone was very excited and I was with my family in the living room watching the reports and eating space themed chocolates. It was finally time so I grabbed my camera which has a really good zoom (this relates back to real life because of a photo I took of the moon with it) and I looked out the window and saw a planet. It was very blue though and so I went outside to get a better look and saw it was Earth. I took a photo and it was definitely earth but my photo was really blurry and the camera deleted it before I could show my mum. I went out the front of my house to get a better look and saw there was lots of earths in a ring in the sky, circling the planet. I then worked out we were inside a giant glass sphere and the earths were reflections. Then I started panicking because it meant the aliens had captured our planet and were going to do something with it, the aliens were apparently from Jupiter. I woke up before anything else happened though.

It was a great example of how real life influences the dream world though, one of the videos I watched appeared in the dream and the whole concept was based off this video:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

I had a kinda creepy dream. I'd been watching loads of weird videos about planets (IRL) and it affected my dream. There was some big event where every single planet in our solar system would be passing very close to earth and would be as visible as the moon. There was a schedule on TV and it was the day that Jupiter was going to appear. Everyone was very excited and I was with my family in the living room watching the reports and eating space themed chocolates. It was finally time so I grabbed my camera which has a really good zoom (this relates back to real life because of a photo I took of the moon with it) and I looked out the window and saw a planet. It was very blue though and so I went outside to get a better look and saw it was Earth. I took a photo and it was definitely earth but my photo was really blurry and the camera deleted it before I could show my mum. I went out the front of my house to get a better look and saw there was lots of earths in a ring in the sky, circling the planet. I then worked out we were inside a giant glass sphere and the earths were reflections. Then I started panicking because it meant the aliens had captured our planet and were going to do something with it, the aliens were apparently from Jupiter. I woke up before anything else happened though.

It was a great example of how real life influences the dream world though, one of the videos I watched appeared in the dream and the whole concept was based off this video:

OH MY GOD I'VE HAD A DREAM LIKE THAT SO MANY TIMES LOL

I actually have sky related dreams a lot. But it's mostly just a REALLY huge moon in the night, I don't know what's up with that. 

But I absolutely love that video, I used to watch it a lot earlier on, it's so well edited!

Just now, Niko said:

I actually have sky related dreams a lot. But it's mostly just a REALLY huge moon in the night, I don't know what's up with that. 

But I absolutely love that video, I used to watch it a lot earlier on, it's so well edited!

I'm glad someone else has seen it, it's really cool to see Saturn so close and a little scary too.

I've had quite a few dreams about space too, a similar one to you with a huge moon. I've had lots of planets in the sky before and meteors the size of planets appearing in the sky on fire, turning the sky orange, but never hitting us before I wake up. I had quite a fun one where space travel was widely accessible and you could fly through fields of various space stations acting as commercial services like shops and cinemas.

1 minute ago, Battenberg said:

I'm glad someone else has seen it, it's really cool to see Saturn so close and a little scary too.

I've had quite a few dreams about space too, a similar one to you with a huge moon. I've had lots of planets in the sky before and meteors the size of planets appearing in the sky on fire, turning the sky orange, but never hitting us before I wake up. I had quite a fun one where space travel was widely accessible and you could fly through fields of various space stations acting as commercial services like shops and cinemas.

It's a shame we don't get to enjoy the beauty of it for a little longer. Your brain automatically wakes you up when you feel overwhelmed by the dream.

This might sound more odd than scary, but...

I was going through a series of the Fantasyland Dark Rides, like Pinocchio. Only half of the animatronics were missing, rooms that were supposed to be lit were dark, and the soundtrack you'd hear throughout was deathly silent. 

You might be thinking ala FNAF, and believe that the animatronics were plotting to kill me as the vehicle carried me through, right? But no! Absolutely nothing happened and it left me more confused than horrified by the time I reached the end!

I hate it when my dreams end with no explanations, whatso-gosh darn-ever!

My last dream was about me having schizophrenia and being paranoid about it. You know, I was always waiting for myself to hallucinate, it was terrible. I have a fear of hallucinations myself, you know, I don't believe in anything paranormal, but I sure as hell believe in the capabilities of the human brain, lol.

The last dream I can remember, I was in Eastern Europe with my dad going to a relatives house (even though I have no family in Europe?). I remember a few fields with some cattle and horses. There were also a lot of Borzoi dogs and little villages. After going into the house I remember being chased by a big bear and having a revolver with no ammo. 

Not the most random, but still odd. :P 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
6 hours ago, Battenberg said:

There was some big event where every single planet in our solar system would be passing very close to earth and would be as visible as the moon.

6 hours ago, Niko said:

OH MY GLOB! I have seen similar things in dream years ago. It's freaking breathtaking to you see Jupiter taking half of all the sky. :sunbutt:

Edited by Crypty

I can't remember tonight's dream, though... Literally nothing comes to mind. Weird.

I've got 2 unrelated dreams to talk about.

The first one was last night and I remember being on a plane going to Los Angeles. Fairly boring, though I love to fly so I guess it was alright. I got off the plane and saw one of my high school teachers waiting at the gate to meet me... it was odd, they didn't seem to like me all that much back in the day. Yet there they were???

The other dream was about an ex-friend whom I would really rather forget. I was in a church and during the service I realized that this person was sitting in the row of pews in front of me. But they didn't seem to recognize me.

2 hours ago, Prospekt said:

I've got 2 unrelated dreams to talk about.

The first one was last night and I remember being on a plane going to Los Angeles. Fairly boring, though I love to fly so I guess it was alright. I got off the plane and saw one of my high school teachers waiting at the gate to meet me... it was odd, they didn't seem to like me all that much back in the day. Yet there they were???

The other dream was about an ex-friend whom I would really rather forget. I was in a church and during the service I realized that this person was sitting in the row of pews in front of me. But they didn't seem to recognize me.

Most people behave differently in your dreams, it's a fact from my perspective atleast. Not always, but most of the time.

(edited)

Technically last night I had a nightmare, but it was actually rather entertaining. I dreamed that the United States was under attack. Whoever the enemy was (Didn't know in the dream) they used a space based laser weapon instead of nuclear warheads. I saw Philadelphia get destroyed. (Nearest city to me)  Then I saw the beam punching down and blowing up houses down the street. I ran, and then found myself in a long tunnel with a box containing all the data on how the weapon worked.

Then, for some reason, I saw The Doctor buying dishware. I yelled that it was a spoiler, but I knew what dishes were in the TARDIS. The Doctor in my dream was Jodie Whittaker, and she was wearing Tom Baker's scarf and waistcoat.

That was an epic dream!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Technically last night I had a nightmare, but it was actually rather entertaining. I dreamed that the United States was under attack. Whoever the enemy was (Didn't know in the dream) they used a space based laser weapon instead of nuclear warheads. I saw Philadelphia get destroyed. (Nearest city to me)  Then I saw the beam punching down and blowing up houses down the street. I ran, and then found myself in a long tunnel with a box containing all the data on how the weapon worked.

Then, for some reason, I saw The Doctor buying dishware. I yelled that it was a spoiler, but I knew what dishes were in the TARDIS. The Doctor in my dream was Jodie Whittaker, and she was wearing Tom Baker's scarf and waistcoat.

That was an epic dream!

That's a pretty interesting one, lol

I had a dream I was on some kind of reality TV show. For the show I had to sleep one night buried alive in a cramped box which was full of rats. At the end they dug me out and I was surrounded by a camera crew.

Just now, Weles said:

I had a dream I was on some kind of reality TV show. For the show I had to sleep one night buried alive in a cramped box which was full of rats. At the end they dug me out and I was surrounded by a camera crew.

That sounds quite scary. Did the dream last long?

4 minutes ago, Weles said:

Camera crews can be scary, yes :D

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Camera crews can be scary, yes :D

Well I'd expect being buried alive to be a bit more scary, but sure.