Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream last night?

I had some dark dreams.

First one had people at a park in groups, nothing harmful at first, then were told to line up (for a shoot), but it turns out it was an actual shooting... So each group had some people go up to get shot (one or two per group, don't know why not just send 1).

The next part I was in some dark house with dim lighting, all I recall was the dream being religious.

The last part I was at my house when my mom said an uncle commit suicide. Also on the bright side I saw my lost cat.

9 minutes ago, Wacko Wolf said:

I had some dark dreams.

First one had people at a park in groups, nothing harmful at first, then were told to line up (for a shoot), but it turns out it was an actual shooting... So each group had some people go up to get shot (one or two per group, don't know why not just send 1).

The next part I was in some dark house with dim lighting, all I recall was the dream being religious.

The last part I was at my house when my mom said an uncle commit suicide. Also on the bright side I saw my lost cat.

Jesus christ that's some darkness right there, lol.

I've had dreams like the second one quite a lot, but nothing like the 1-3.

I had a dream about my teen crush :blink:

It's funny how I haven't seen or spoke to them in at least 7-8 years but every now and then I have dreams about that person, usually that we're just chilling and being pals. Actually I have more dreams about people long forgotten than about relevant people. Funny how the subconsciousness works :P

2 minutes ago, Nara said:

I had a dream about my teen crush :blink:

It's funny how I haven't seen or spoke to them in at least 7-8 years but every now and then I have dreams about that person, usually that we're just chilling and being pals. Actually I have more dreams about people long forgotten than about relevant people. Funny how the subconsciousness works :P

That tends to happen to me aswell. Someone you completely forgot about randomly appears in your dreams lol. I think it has something to do with the brain resorting the memories.

• 3 weeks later...

Last Night, I was playing Plague Inc. Then I slept.

<==o0O0o==>

I woke up in a metallic, cold floor. A bright light forced my eyes to swung open, I tried to look around, but my vision was too dizzy and I couldn't see many things. I heard a loud thud and some growling after that. I was very scared from that and started walking towards the origin of the sound, it turned out it was a large gear-like metallic door (think Vault doors). Behind the door some zombies (?) were banging while growling. Eventually, the door opened and a zombie-animatronic jumpscared me.

4 hours ago, SpiBaz said:

Last Night, I was playing Plague Inc. Then I slept.

<==o0O0o==>

I woke up in a metallic, cold floor. A bright light forced my eyes to swung open, I tried to look around, but my vision was too dizzy and I couldn't see many things. I heard a loud thud and some growling after that. I was very scared from that and started walking towards the origin of the sound, it turned out it was a large gear-like metallic door (think Vault doors). Behind the door some zombies (?) were banging while growling. Eventually, the door opened and a zombie-animatronic jumpscared me.

Jesus christ that's a weird dream, lol. How long did it last for, though? Like did you wake up in the morning or?

11 minutes ago, Niko said:

Jesus christ that's a weird dream, lol. How long did it last for, though? Like did you wake up in the morning or?

Your profile picture matches my exact reaction. It was about 20 seconds long. I just made it more dramatic. I woke up in the morning.

how do you guys remember dreams? The last dream of mine I remember is from years ago (I think it was 2 years ago) and it involved a lot of guys wearing scream masks in my house. Creepy.

25 minutes ago, IndyAndy05 said:

how do you guys remember dreams? The last dream of mine I remember is from years ago (I think it was 2 years ago) and it involved a lot of guys wearing scream masks in my house. Creepy.

It's rare for me aswell these last few months. I dunno, we just remember them I guess.

(edited)

My dreams are always pretty weird. Okay, pretty perverted would be more the right term. Kind off.

The last Dream i remember partly was a Dream in which i was a giant human like Bird ( human Body form but completely Bird like anywhere else, a furry ) with white and blue feathers and also i was a female and also naked for some reason, apparently i was some sort of Guardian Angel for someone else and i was flying around a fantasy town where people admired me. Felt pretty good.

Well, that is the last good Dream i remember, if i would be honest and actually tell about what i dreamed last night, it would be one of my numerous Nightmares involving my Sister coming home again with her dog, that im allergic too. Most of this Dreams either include me shouting at my Family and being terrible sorry shortly after and start crying or punching dogs or me just falling to the floor and crying. Yeah, i rather just remember my good Dreams.

Edited by Lex Destrosio

1 hour ago, Lex Destrosio said:

My dreams are always pretty weird. Okay, pretty perverted would be more the right term. Kind off.

The last Dream i remember partly was a Dream in which i was a giant human like Bird ( human Body form but completely Bird like anywhere else, a furry ) with white and blue feathers and also i was a female and also naked for some reason, apparently i was some sort of Guardian Angel for someone else and i was flying around a fantasy town where people admired me. Felt pretty good.

Well, that is the last good Dream i remember, if i would be honest and actually tell about what i dreamed last night, it would be one of my numerous Nightmares involving my Sister coming home again with her dog, that im allergic too. Most of this Dreams either include me shouting at my Family and being terrible sorry shortly after and start crying or punching dogs or me just falling to the floor and crying. Yeah, i rather just remember my good Dreams.

The first one sounds pretty nice to have. The second part is a bit weirder, though:D

I had a dream that the world slowly died and only people who could afford a ticket off could leave.  So the person I was built a rocket ship out of scraps left over from the wealthy people and tried their best to get as many people on it as possible and left before the world went into another war over what little water and food was available.  Unfortunately, the space ship didn't get that far but thankfully it landed on a planet that was livable(still don't know where the wealthy went).

25 minutes ago, Thuja said:

I had a dream that the world slowly died and only people who could afford a ticket off could leave.  So the person I was built a rocket ship out of scraps left over from the wealthy people and tried their best to get as many people on it as possible and left before the world went into another war over what little water and food was available.  Unfortunately, the space ship didn't get that far but thankfully it landed on a planet that was livable(still don't know where the wealthy went).

That's pretty interesting.

Just now, Niko said:

That's pretty interesting.

It was a bit bizarre, there was an old woman that was with me most of the time that looked like the witch of the waste from howl's moving castle.  She was pretty nice though, I think the reason for me to build the ship was to get her off planet.

Image result for wicked witch of the waste howl's moving castle

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Thuja said:

It was a bit bizarre, there was an old woman that was with me most of the time that looked like the witch of the waste from howl's moving castle.  She was pretty nice though, I think the reason for me to build the ship was to get her off planet.

Image result for wicked witch of the waste howl's moving castle

The witch was nice at the end of Howl aswell though :^) Probably the nice side of her in your dream. 

1 hour ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I dreamed that I was back in Amsterdam, except it didn't look like Amsterdam at all.

I have boring dreams :/

Wait how did you know that it was Amsterdam then LOL

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

More of a nightmare.

Pretty much this Amish cult was spreading through the town brainwashing everyone in an attempt to fullfill an ancient prophecy.

That's pretty... weird.

I don't know why. but I had this dream where twilight was driving a bulldozer, but then it found out it was just a fan in a costume, and I was dressed up as vinyl scratch. and the fan was building a club house that looked like the school from equestria girls weird.

14 minutes ago, djdashie3 said:

I don't know why. but I had this dream where twilight was driving a bulldozer, but then it found out it was just a fan in a costume, and I was dressed up as vinyl scratch. and the fan was building a club house that looked like the school from equestria girls weird.

I've never had a MLP dream, FeelsBad:(

10 hours ago, Jedishy said:

I dreamed that I was in a car wreck last night and woke up to some jerk revving their engine at 5 am while I had a nosebleed. 

I guess the IRL situation was a pretty accurate representation of your dream lol

Just now, Niko said:

I guess the IRL situation was a pretty accurate representation of your dream lol

Yea it was. I only wish I did not sneeze upon waking......

On 8/18/2017 at 10:57 AM, Jedishy said:

Yea it was. I only wish I did not sneeze upon waking......

Oh that would be pretty bad.