Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream last night?

I had a dream that I was in a time where my grandma was alive. Somewhere along the dream I learned that she was going to imminently pass away. Thank you for bringing back that pain, mind. =/

Just now, Envy said:

I had a dream that I was in a time where my grandma was alive. Somewhere along the dream I learned that she was going to imminently pass away. Thank you for bringing back that pain, mind. =/

Sorry to hear that. I know how bad it can feel.

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

I barely remember my dreams, if they are remarkable or if I see an objecy irl that resembles me something then I remember. I cant dream or I dont know even I saw a dream last night lol.

Ye you always dream no matter what. It's just kinda difficult to remember them sometimes. Keeping a dream journal is a pretty good way to practice.

I had a dream where I lied to be a Uber driver on a website and then someone actually came to me, face to face, to ask for a drive somewhere and I had to sheepishly admit that I didn't actually even have a car. They weren't mad because I bought them a huge bag of candy from the nearby grocery store. There also was a guy who told me that I looked weird - I replied to him by saying something like "Yeah it destroys a person when they see something as disturbing as you" and laughed like a crow.

My dreams past few days have just been my thoughts replayed, with a scenario. It's pretty weird.

I dreamt Kim Jong Mentally Ill Un was going to knock the moon down onto America. He attempted to do so by firing an everything pizza at it at high speeds. The rocket he used became sentient and felt the idea was stupid so it hit the probe he was in instead and destroyed it. We mourned the loss of delicious pizza.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, zenith32 said:

My dreams last night basically replayed my recent drive through St Louis...it was strange.

That's pretty cool I guess. Never had that happen to me though, my dreams are mostly made up of my imagination or potential stuff that might occur later on.

2 days ago I dreamt this.

I found myself in this sort of forest, it was a regular forest yet the trees were oddly tall. I looked for a clearing and I looked into the sky, the sun and moon were being brought together. Not an eclipse though. The sun and moon collided and a purple light was cast across the sky, everything was like it was during dusk or Twilight. This light was a vague pulsating sphere coming from the remnants of the collision. Sometimes purple magic would ripple across the sky violently.

This happened in the medevil ages and I had somehow went back in time, dream physics. Twilight and Sunset were bringing their war to this planet. Twilight had banished the princesses to the moon and declared herself the true ruler of equestria and became what I had previously mentioned. She had become jealous of Sunset, as she was the true bearer of the element of magic instead of Twilight. Twilight was jealous of this, and decided she would take over our world if she couldn't have it. Sunset didn't like this, she had bone armour and a scyche she would use to set those that Twilight mentally enslaved free. 

Twilight relied on magic and trickery, while Sunset was more of a physical fighter and used blunt force as a way to achieve things. Both were stronger and more powerful than they had looked. While I was in this forest Sunset had shot me in the spleen with some sort of arrow. She had a vast array of weapons and stuff at her disposal. I collapsed and she looked at me with a stern glare, she was an Alicorn like Twilight. She had earned her wings via Celestia. Twilight got her wings via Nightmare Moon, although she defeated her soon after. Such trickery.

Sunset took a blast of purple magic to the face and teleported away to heal. A ball of light would appear above my chest and Twilight would spring from it, and stand on my chest. She was oddly light and around 3 feet tall. I started petting her, she was just so soft and cuddly although she was evil. She touched a hoof to that arrow that struck me down and it vanished along with the pain and damage done. Twilight calmly layed down and wrapped her forehoves around my neck, looking into her eyes would blind me. 

I knew that Twilight had a soft spot and could possibly be reformed. Her soft spot was being petted and being loved, unlike her hating everything and everyone else that opposed her. I gently unfurled her wings and started massaging them. Sunset sneaked out of a bush and put a sleeping spell on Twilight and took her away. The dream ended. 

I was also having this...thing where I was sleeping and I suddenly couldn't move my body and there was this tingling sensation and I descended into a dream which was really lifelike, I was at this sorta.. hotel. Well outside of it and it was all dark, and I went inside and it resembled one which I visited before, and for some reason one of my irl friends had a really nice car and pulled up infront of it. I got in and we drove to this store, then for some reason we were in my parents car and he was swerving all over the road and stuff and it was just weird.

A friend at work told me she loved me :wacko: . She's taken :wacko: . Feelings aren't mutual :wacko: . 

Even weirder, when I talked to her today, she was telling me about how her boyfriend isn't very loyal and has pretty much had it with him and now she's moving out of their shared apartment RQhVLeq.png.

Edited by Wacko Wolf
Wow

• 2 years later...

Dreamed about my grandma coming back to life, and I had to explain why I had cut off the telephone cable to her house. And also explain why we can't get telephones back again. She didn't like my explanation. She didn't care about the company not supporting land lines anymore, but the fact I took the cable to use for my own stuff... So annoying! I miss my grandma! :wacko:

I remember three dreams from last night, which is unusual considering I normally don't even remember one. All of them centered around friends, so maybe there's a reason behind that :mlp_wat:

In the first one I was camping with my some friends from my Boy Scout years, but I don't remember a whole lot about that one. There was a dark (possibly abandoned) building and a rude guy at some point. I remember that one being somewhat story-like, and I think the rude guy was the antagonist or something.

The second one involved friends I had in high school. I was showing one of my old close friends some music, and there were also tanks at some point? I specifically remember driving an FV304 for some reason. Also somebody dying, but we called them an ambulance. I think that was when the tanks showed up. That one was really strange.

The last one was with people I haven't actually met yet, but it's a group I've kind of lurked in and have been meaning to join for a while. There's a really nice motorcycle group that focuses on safety and having fun, and they also raise awareness for mental health (DDFM's community, if anyone knows him). They have group campouts and rides every year, and I was helping set up for one of the campouts in my dream. I also got to talk with DDFM, so that was cool.

Hmm. Camping was also a common theme, at least in two of them. Maybe I should pull out my old tent and find someplace to go once I get a motorcycle.

On 8/20/2017 at 8:16 AM, Envy said:

Oh Lord, I had a similar dream! Though it was somehow in the future annnd now I don't wanna think about it anymore.....:(

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, DivineBlur1000 said:

Believe it or not, I actually did have a dream about Princess Luna last night! She was just there, she hugged me and told me that everything would be okay... :LunaMCM:

What a sweet dream! :wub:

• 2 years later...

I went shopping with this creep who keeps texting me irl.(I’ve not met them irl because they give me bad vibes and they keep texting me even though I don’t respond.)I watched a YouTube tarot reading that told me I may meet the love of my life through someone I dislike. So I decided to give them a chance and hang out. They were even creepier in real life. His parents were weird too since they randomly showed up at the mall. Then it skipped to me laying in bed unable to move while suffocating and losing feeling in my limbs.

Quite the adventure.

• 2 months later...

It was a pretty weird dream but it looks like it took in a place somewhere in a church except I have the feeling it’s hell instead. Because it’s was damp and very hot. I was standing at the front of this so- called church and then there’s this guy right below me since in the center of this place, there’s a pit. Next to the guy was a bunch of mummified people mostly men and they were still alive. They guy said to me that these men were victims. Then he told me if I do not tell the name of each of the victim, they will be thrown down into the pit of sharp spikes. The group of mummified men were scream and yelling for help. I couldn’t say their names because their face was covered. I wanted to save them because I can tell they’re in so much pain. But every time I failed to say the victim’s name, they got thrown off and stabbed by the spikes, dead. Their dead body were taken back up to the guy alive again as if it was starting  over for me to do it again. Their screaming was the same that I had in my past dreams… I never liked that scream. 

Not last night, but half an hour ago. It is seven o'clock in the afternoon. I dreamt my mother wanted to eat the house cat. The poor animal was already wounded in the leg, and I was trying to convince her but she didn't want to drop the knife. It was so stressful. But I think it was because I listened to the story of this american tourist who went to some really poor region of japan, and there were these cages full of cats stacked in a garage. They were eating them. And she tried to free these animals, but some the people were alerted, and she had to run away.

Also, this dream combines elements from my own childhood. Some of the women in this group used to tie strings of firecrakers to the tail of cats, and light them up, so these poor creatures would start running and getting hurt without being able to escape de damage, or throw boiling water on animals, and other things. They were very sadistic.

Either way, it was very stressful, and now my chest physically hurts. While my emotional response is in shock. Also, this may be the actual real reason I harmed animals during my childhood. I was repeating the patterns I learned from my family environment. I don't need to mystify reality, when you can actually understand the source of the trauma.

It is curious, that from all the monsters in my nightmares. Human nature is the scariest thing in the end.

Edited by They call me Loyalty