Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Techno Time (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Gamer Pizza

"Dang it!"

Cinnamon Eggroll was lost. Again.

Normally, this would be bad all on its own, but today, he was supposed to meet with the great Techno Universal, which was a very high honor.

He looked at the invitation again. Sure enough, it said to meet him at his castle in the throne room. With all the hallways, finding the throne room was like finding a needle in a haystack; why anypony would leave a needle in a haystack was beyond him.

Finally, he found the throne room. With his head held up high, he marched in.

"Cinnamon Eggroll reporting for duty!"

1 hour ago, Gamer Pizza said:

"Dang it!"

Cinnamon Eggroll was lost. Again.

Normally, this would be bad all on its own, but today, he was supposed to meet with the great Techno Universal, which was a very high honor.

He looked at the invitation again. Sure enough, it said to meet him at his castle in the throne room. With all the hallways, finding the throne room was like finding a needle in a haystack; why anypony would leave a needle in a haystack was beyond him.

Finally, he found the throne room. With his head held up high, he marched in.

"Cinnamon Eggroll reporting for duty!"

As soon as Cinnamon said it a hidden door opened up on the floor that revealed a staircase that led down to an elevator...

(The castle is actually in ruins and is abandoned in the everfree forest. But there's a hidden entrance to Techno's underground lab in the throne room. :) )  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 6:26 PM, Techno Universal said:

As soon as Cinnamon said it a hidden door opened up on the floor that revealed a staircase that led down to an elevator...

(The castle is actually in ruins and is abandoned in the everfree forest. But there's a hidden entrance to Techno's underground lab in the throne room. :) )  

Cinnamon Eggroll walked into the elevator. He pushed a button, and the elevator started to go down.

The doors opened to find an amazing sight...

19 minutes ago, Gamer Pizza said:

Cinnamon Eggroll walked into the elevator. He pushed a button, and the elevator started to go down.

The doors opened to find an amazing sight...

Cinnamon was looking out straight into Techno's main control room. It was full of computer screens that where on a large rounded desk that was surrounding a single futuristic looking swivel chair that was bolted to the floor. The screens were displaying command logs of the systems of ponies, a blueprint design of Cinnamon and live footage of places in equestria. The computers seemed to be running an operating system called Alstrome and there was nobody in the control room. Then a toilet could be heard flushing from inside the bathroom down the hallway at the T intersection to the right of Cinnamon...

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Cinnamon was looking out straight into Techno's main control room. It was full of computer screens that where on a large rounded desk that was surrounding a single futuristic looking swivel chair that was bolted to the floor. The screens were displaying command logs of the systems of ponies, a blueprint design of Cinnamon and live footage of places in equestria. The computers seemed to be running an operating system called Alstrome and there was nobody in the control room. Then a toilet could be heard flushing from inside the bathroom down the hallway at the T intersection to the right of Cinnamon...

Cinnamon went to investigate.

"Hello?" he called out, "I got an invitation to meet somepony here!"

6 hours ago, Gamer Pizza said:

Cinnamon went to investigate.

"Hello?" he called out, "I got an invitation to meet somepony here!"

(Sorry it took me a while! I literally just slept for the night then. :))

As the toilet was flushing in the bathroom a toilet then smashed through the bathroom door with Techno sitting on it. It had blasted out of the bathroom like a rocket and it then shot over Cinnamon and it only just missed him. The toilet then came down in the distance and it smashed on the floor down the hallway. Techno then despawned the broken toilet and teleported over to Cinnamon...

TU: Sorry about that! I was just playing around with one of my silly contraptions again!

On 7/15/2017 at 4:11 PM, Techno Universal said:

(Sorry it took me a while! I literally just slept for the night then. :))

As the toilet was flushing in the bathroom a toilet then smashed through the bathroom door with Techno sitting on it. It had blasted out of the bathroom like a rocket and it then shot over Cinnamon and it only just missed him. The toilet then came down in the distance and it smashed on the floor down the hallway. Techno then despawned the broken toilet and teleported over to Cinnamon...

TU: Sorry about that! I was just playing around with one of my silly contraptions again!

"I understand," replied Cinnamon, "Everybody gets the runs now and again."

32 minutes ago, Gamer Pizza said:

"I understand," replied Cinnamon, "Everybody gets the runs now and again."

TU: Well because I'm mostly robotic I don't naturally have the runs. It's just I really enjoy doing toilet related things for the fun of it as it's just my sense of humour! Plus I have the strange habit of making funny videos about a large plushy called Shrek having trouble in the toilet and it's only for me to later laugh realy hard at them! Anyways I invited you down here because I want to test a new experimental program on your system!

(I'm actually referring to Techno making silly videos like this! :)

image.thumb.png.1026c8713ea24c167d39c55d28508cd9.png