Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Apology

OmegaBeamOfficial

So I wasn't quite sure where to put this. It's not really related to ponies per se but it does it relate to this forum which is related to ponies so It's kind of a paradox, regardless the mods will move it if It's in the wrong place so that's all well and good. But I wanted to give an apology to anyone who reads this who I've been in contact with here. Here's the thing: I've been using MLPForums for a long time, and throughout that time, looking back, I've said some really bad things to people. I don't intend to come off as a jerk, that's the last image I want to give, but sometimes I make decisions and say things to people which give that image, and I wanted to say I'm sorry, It's totally my fault and I should better think through what I'm saying before I say it. If you're wondering what I'm specifically talking about, It's those moments where I get a little angry with people, or where I've been snarky or not respecting of other people's opinions, or a combination of the three, or anything else I've done, like lashing out at others, complaining about stupid minuscule problems or asking for help on things that have no place in a MLP forum. I don't want to drag this out too long and bore you though, I've reflected on these things and promise to resolve in the future, and I hope those of you who I've said these things to can forgive me, but if you can't or won't I can accept that. Sayonara.

P.S - This won't mean anything to anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, kinda awkward I guess. Ooh, also I thought this would be easier than trying to track my posts and PM people individually, so that's why this is public, here's hoping the people It's meant for see this.

• Brohoof 2