Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone! :D

emil

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Friends

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Friendship is Magic: I became a fan when a friend of mine introduced me to the show. I have been in love with this show ever since!

Hello! I'm new here. I am new to the forums, but not the fandom ^ _ ^. I like the show because of its theme which conveys patience and love. How about you ponies? What do you like about the show?

• Brohoof 7

Hello Emilener !!!
Welcome back to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

Hello! ^_^ 

I like everything. Not even just the show, but its universe itself. It reminds me of childhood, where there weren't many problems to deal with. Also there is a kind of a main reason I think - somebody mentioned that in another topic, so I'll just go ahead and quote this, if I'll manage to find that, that is. :derp: 
*tries to use the search feature*

Oh that actually found what I was looking for:

On 12.06.2017 at 0:30 PM, Steiner said:

(...)

The fifth answer beyond those four that really caught my attention was that they like the show because it conveys love and tolerance and friendship is magic unlike our modern society today. They like ponies because ponies aren't cynical, hateful, monotonous or negative in anyway, but rather loving, kind and peaceful and full of joy. And so people have basically tried to pick up the ponies' torch and show it to the world. These people are sick'n tired of constant BS from the world, whether it be terroism, war, a shooting/bombing or rather a simple closed minded negative fool. I honestly think That people should keep carrying this torch. No harm in showing love and kindness. People have also told me that they were more oriented toward these positive motives when the show first came out. I wish I was a brony when it first came out. I think I've missed a lot of the explosive fandom days.

(...)

It's actually pretty difficult to explain, but that's the general idea. :rarity: 
There are also some other things, but I think I said enough. :P 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Greetings and welcome to the forum!

I like FiM for mostly the same reasons. Its message is so honest and displays a level of sincerity you don't often find in everyday life.