Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduction

Starzen

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

When you love a new thing and none of your friends love it too, what do you do? Google the fan forum for it, of course!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm sure my beginnings with the show is a classic story by now; I wanted to see what the hype was about so I thought I'd give it 3 episodes... 30 episodes in a took a step back and thought "whoa... Guess I love this now!?"

Hi everypony!My name is Starzen and I love enjoying the little things in life. Star gazing, playing games, enjoying a nice cup of tea, and making new friends. Little things like that make the world beautiful. :squee:

So I'm just a simple pony. I much prefer answering questions over just trying to sum myself up by myself, so by all means if you have a question for me, fire away! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 6

Hey, welcome to the forums my dude! Hope you enjoy your time here :D

Question, ever watched Doctor Who? If so, and you enjoyed it, we'll get along well. (We'll probably get along well regardless, tbh)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Hey, welcome to the forums my dude! Hope you enjoy your time here :D

Question, ever watched Doctor Who? If so, and you enjoyed it, we'll get along well. (We'll probably get along well regardless, tbh)

Thanks!

Doctor Who is a great show! I don't think I've ever completed a season or watched anything in order, but I was sure to catch it whenever my dad was watching it back when I lived with him. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome, @Starzen!

I hope you also like Disney, because I'm an expert in all such things! Sometimes, the ponies of Equestria remind me of the Characters of the Disney World!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Heya Starzen !!!
Welcome back to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Welcome, @Starzen!

I hope you also like Disney, because I'm an expert in all such things! Sometimes, the ponies of Equestria remind me of the Characters of the Disney World!

I don't love every Disney flim, but I enjoy many of them just about as much as the next pony. :proud:

2 hours ago, KrazyDashie said:

well welcome to the forums! if you have any questions, feel free to ask us :P 

2 hours ago, Trotteur Funeste said:

Heya Starzen !!!
Welcome back to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

Thank you both! :)

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Blood Moon said:

Welcome to the forums Starzen! I hope you have a good time here~

If you ever want someone to talk to, I love a good conversation!

Cool! I love a good conversion too! But what to talk about? I had a couple people ask me about shows outside of MLP already. How about you? What's your favorite show other than MLP? Oh--and feel free to reply by PM if you so wish~

1 hour ago, .Wolfe. said:

Welcome Starzen! Nice of you to join the herd! moMHl3z.png

Thank you!

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Starzen said:

Cool! I love a good conversion too! But what to talk about? I had a couple people ask me about shows outside of MLP already. How about you? What's your favorite show other than MLP? Oh--and feel free to reply by PM if you so wish~

My favorite show other than MLP? That's a tough one since I like so many! I'd have to say it's a tie between RE:Zero, Hanasaku Iroha and Familiar of Zero for anime, as for western shows, I don't really watch much more western animation beyond MLP, and I don't watch a lot of TV in general, so my favorites for this side of the ocean would be older shows like Buffy and Angel.

32 minutes ago, Blood Moon said:

My favorite show other than MLP? That's a tough one since I like so many! I'd have to say it's a tie between RE:Zero, Hanasaku Iroha and Familiar of Zero for anime, as for western shows, I don't really watch much more western animation beyond MLP, and I don't watch a lot of TV in general, so my favorites for this side of the ocean would be older shows like Buffy and Angel.

Oh cool! Re:Zero was my favorite from the Fate series. And Familiar of Zero was actually one of my first anime outside of 4-kids-tv ports.

I watch of few other Western shows like Avatar: the Last Air Bender, Adventure Time, and Rick and Morty. But yeah, I'm mostly into anime too. ^_^

Hi! ^_^ 

16 hours ago, Starzen said:

I love enjoying the little things in life. Star gazing, playing games, enjoying a nice cup of tea, and making new friends. Little things like that make the world beautiful. :squee:

AGREE!!!!! :yay: 

But there comes job and says:

8524698._SY540_.jpg

:D

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Lunar Echo said:

Welcome to the forum Starzen, your oc has very nice colours! 

Thank you! Purple and green are my colors everywhere I go. It's my favorite combo!

8 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hi!  

AGREE!!!!!  

But there comes job and says:

Welcome to the herd!  

Haha, yeah tell me about it. Work has been keeping me so busy that I haven't had the chance to really start posting in the forums like I intended to do right after this introduction thread.

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

So you are Fluttershy fan? Yay! Nice to meet you Starzen! I'm sure you find many friends here! :squee:

Yes! Fluttershy's the best!

I think she's cute but I also think she's the most relatable to me. Especially how despite her fears she is really good at growing into a new and improved pony when the time calls for it!

• Brohoof 3

On 6.07.2017 at 9:17 PM, Starzen said:

Haha, yeah tell me about it. Work has been keeping me so busy that I haven't had the chance to really start posting in the forums like I intended to do right after this introduction thread.

Work makes us all busy. :sunny:

I know that feel - so many things to do, yet not so much of free time. It's hard to enjoy these little things when we're living in hurry, but if not the job- these would be more than enough to live happily. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Hi Starzen and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make a lot of friends. If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)