Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony Design Makeover Shop (CLOSED FOR ETERNAL WINTERS)

Ruffled Daydreams

(edited)

@Ruffled Daydreams

I saw a chicken dancing.

Can you help fix Changeling Will Guide?

5928c784f2b82_ChangelingWillGuideAttempt2.png.0d096af10c89e0b4e0821ca35a94dfdc.png

You see, his eyes are supposed to be deep blue like Unicorn Will Guide's vest instead of the usual teal color of Thorax's eyes

When I tried to make them myself, I ended up blocking out the faded whites in his eyes. 

Which is why I left him like this.

Think you can do better at making his deep blue eyes blend with the whites in them?  Maybe even make the red and yellow blend in better with his black body?

Let me know if there's anything you need!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Oh if your taking requests could you do my Ponisona Prophet ?

( I saw A chicken dancing XD)

Ask Prophet 2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

594f3cb6db28f_AskProphet4.thumb.jpg.c3cdcdd9cffae318dbe1af77c8e1e6ed.jpg

(His cutiemark))

Okay, your request is accepted!

One more person can enter because of the bonus slot which I know sort of regret...

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Ruffled Daydreams

I saw a chicken dancing.

Can you help fix Changeling Will Guide?

5928c784f2b82_ChangelingWillGuideAttempt2.png.0d096af10c89e0b4e0821ca35a94dfdc.png

You see, his eyes are supposed to be deep blue like Unicorn Will Guide's vest instead of the usual teal color of Thorax's eyes

When I tried to make them myself, I ended up blocking out the faded whites in his eyes. 

Which is why I left him like this.

Think you can do better at making his deep blue eyes blend with the whites in them?  Maybe even make the red and yellow blend in better with his black body?

Let me know if there's anything you need!

And last person.

NO MORE!!! PLEASE!!!

THE SHOP IS CLOSED FOR NOW!!!

On 7/5/2017 at 8:24 PM, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Oh no! I totally forgot her cutie mark! :o

@Misty ShimmerWell, here you go:

I couldn't see the cutie mark clearly, and I think it was a north-east-south-west thingie right, right?595d90ff51efa_MistyShimmerOC.thumb.png.6bae2914b9e6a2dc7f704bfd98249542.png

Goodness, Ruffles, you've improved so much dude, you're doing a super job with these!  Keep on drawing and never give up, because you're learning fast! :)

I had no internet for two days (AKA no references to work off of) so I feel like this is later than usual.

First off @Trixie The Evil, I present your new pony

59618e046992e_DontrememberwhosMLPOC.thumb.png.11d671a7f621cb5882b49e0787c76c0e.png

Mane change and slightly differed cutie mark, along with a feather earring. (I don't know why. It just seemed nice.)

Other ponies' are coming soon.

Haia! I know shop's closed an all, and I don't want to be rude or anything, but can I drop some pics and possibly reserve a spot for your next batch?

Keep up the great work too, looks awesome!

4 minutes ago, Dawn Auroua said:

Haia! I know shop's closed an all, and I don't want to be rude or anything, but can I drop some pics and possibly reserve a spot for your next batch?

Keep up the great work too, looks awesome!

Sorry, You can't reserve a spot. I should be done by tomorrow though.

(edited)

@Violet_S And here you go!59625d50b214e_SomeoneelsesOCBETTER.thumb.png.1c1465ac5f8a7110260f423048db63d6.png

Slightly less saturated color for the body, and the mane color shifted around. Also, really long hair.

@Prophet And now, time for yours!

59625dca46ca1_Prpohetspony.thumb.png.521f6acb9f40e4cba40ef4766887a6cc.png

Cutie mark slight change, Hairstyle change, and he has little bracelets!

And the last drawing will come soon...

Edited by Ruffled Daydreams

9 minutes ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

And finally, @WiiGuy2014, here is your character

5962751394d45_ChangelingOC.thumb.png.a81168716cba44fcf5e1aa9cb203afad.png

the bottom of the feet is slightly a different color, and the mane is different. the eyes are what you asked.

Ummmm....not what I expected,  but I suppose it's fine! Still I now have an alternative version of him, so thanks anyway.^_^

9 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

@Violet_S And here you go!59625d50b214e_SomeoneelsesOCBETTER.thumb.png.1c1465ac5f8a7110260f423048db63d6.png

Slightly less saturated color for the body, and the mane color shifted around. Also, really long hair.

@Prophet And now, time for yours!

59625dca46ca1_Prpohetspony.thumb.png.521f6acb9f40e4cba40ef4766887a6cc.png

Cutie mark slight change, Hairstyle change, and he has little bracelets!

And the last drawing will come soon...

This looks so cute! Thanks! ^.^

15 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Please read the rules again..

I was mis-guided the first post shows three empty slots and says OPEN (You should always update that page, because not everyone reads the entire forum, so they get mislead quite often. ) So maybe update the first post to avoid these confusions? 

22 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

OPEN.

The bonus slot is being removed this time, so only 3 slots are available

Other than seeing a chicken doing the waltz, my day was fairly normal xp

Could you have a crack at Jady: http://sta.sh/01p5zi61vuzq

she's very mild manner and an attentive mother

(edited)

I have no idea if all the slots are up, but if they aren't...

IMG_1017.thumb.JPG.2b59bf0390058807208fc9cb27b2a581.JPGIMG_1018.thumb.JPG.b4ae98f07aee824ca9307f3ced6d9aca.JPG

I've already drawn my character, but it would really be nice to have a clearer digital copy with no shadows. The cutie mark is just a rainbow music note, no stuff around it (I drew the random circle because I was bored). 

I know you have done this to help people out, but I would really appreciate it if you didn't change my design, just because I have already drawn a lot of pictures of her. 

Thank you so much!!! :fluttershy:

Edited by Silver Note

(edited)

haha another name thats simalar to mine (above me) LOL! xD. anyways my oc name is. String Note  he love gaming and listening to music for hours lol his cutie mark is a note with the three marks behind it (not sure whats it called on the note) and has the playstation symbles around the note.

Edited by String Note

(edited)
42 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

I was mis-guided the first post shows three empty slots and says OPEN (You should always update that page, because not everyone reads the entire forum, so they get mislead quite often. ) So maybe update the first post to avoid these confusions? 

I totally misread your post, sorry. You're in.

25 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

I have no idea if all the slots are up, but if they aren't...

IMG_1017.thumb.JPG.2b59bf0390058807208fc9cb27b2a581.JPGIMG_1018.thumb.JPG.b4ae98f07aee824ca9307f3ced6d9aca.JPG

I've already drawn my character, but it would really be nice to have a clearer digital copy with no shadows. The cutie mark is just a rainbow music note, no stuff around it (I drew the random circle because I was bored). 

I know you have done this to help people out, but I would really appreciate it if you didn't change my design, just because I have already drawn a lot of pictures of her. 

Thank you so much!!! :fluttershy:

You forgot the rule too...

28 minutes ago, Swinton said:

Other than seeing a chicken doing the waltz, my day was fairly normal xp

Could you have a crack at Jady: http://sta.sh/01p5zi61vuzq

she's very mild manner and an attentive mother

Yes, I shall draw her!!

9 minutes ago, String Note said:

haha another name thats simalar to mine (above me) LOL! xD. anyways my oc name is. String Note  he love gaming and listening to music for hours lol his cutie mark is a note with the three marks behind it (not sure whats it called on the note) and has the playstation symbles around the note.

You also forgot something...

Edited by Ruffled Daydreams

12 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

@Swinton

5966e2b893585_OCofsomeones.thumb.png.ebd068d01def7b489e54f232da4d8c49.png

The shading has changed! The color are a bit different for your OC, and the hair is changed too.

@Ezerona

And your OC:

5966e50295df8_Symphomiasuckers_.thumb.png.9fdca237c39d839ee7296b31228f9041.png

The color have slightly changed, along with the mane.

Awe I rather like the half pony tail look, thanks allot, Ruffles~!