Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony Design Makeover Shop (CLOSED FOR ETERNAL WINTERS)

Ruffled Daydreams

On 29 July 2017 at 5:18 PM, Techno Universal said:

Okay sorry about this but I just got an idea for a new look of my OC and I just have to request it before I forget about it! So basically I was wondering what Techno would look like with a cape in the wind. So his cape is extremely large and it's around five meters long and it's a dark navy blue with blue circuit board patterns all over it. The colour of the circuit patterns would ideally be the same to Techno's mane and tail and I guess it would be best if Techno was in a scene that was similar to Tilgoreth's finished image and ideally the cape would be attached to the underside of the back and sides of his collar. I do know the shop is closed but it's just I had to post this before I forget about the concept. Anyways hopefully you can do this request when you can and to be honest I don't really mind waiting so take your time! Ohh and just incase... I saw a chicken dancing! :)  

Time to request! :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

okay techno!

I'm getting excited!!! Anyways just remember that he's cape it quite a lot bigger than Mere-Do-Well's cape to scale. I just want to make sure that you have an idea of Techno's cape size! :)

I don't have a picture of what my oc looks like in pony form, but my profile picture is what it looks like as anthro. It also has wings and it has the spots that fawns have. It is a female and its cutie mark is a mint leaf with a black wolf paw. It had earrings that look like mint leaves. Please keep the flowers in the hair and on the horns. Its name is Wolf Mint based off of me.

Could you draw my OC? Here you have some pictures (please take into account that the PonyTown picture is showing the left side so the cutie mark is backwards) His name is Wavy Note. I'd really appreciate it! 

wavy note 2.png

Wavy Note.png

cutie mark.jpg

1 hour ago, Timeless Days said:

Could you draw my OC? Here you have some pictures (please take into account that the PonyTown picture is showing the left side so the cutie mark is backwards) His name is Wavy Note. I'd really appreciate it! 

wavy note 2.png

Wavy Note.png

cutie mark.jpg

You forgot something! read the rules again!

10 hours ago, Wolf Mint said:

I don't have a picture of what my oc looks like in pony form, but my profile picture is what it looks like as anthro. It also has wings and it has the spots that fawns have. It is a female and its cutie mark is a mint leaf with a black wolf paw. It had earrings that look like mint leaves. Please keep the flowers in the hair and on the horns. Its name is Wolf Mint based off of me.

You also forgot to read the rules. 

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

@Ruffled Daydreams

Okay so when are you going to get started on my request as it's been a week now since I requested. I'm just curious to when your going to get my request done! Anyways I think you're just extremely busy with real life stuff right now! :)

Sorry, im just waiting for all the slots to be full

1 minute ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

You forgot something! read the rules again!

You also forgot to read the rules. 

Sorry, im just waiting for all the slots to be full

Okay I guess that's understandable but still just remember that you can get requests out of the way early by working on them when you can before the slots are full! :)

She looked very similar to her old self, however there where white 'cracks' going across over her chest area. Emitting a glow of white light. Her eyes emitted a white magic in a similar way that Sombra has his amethyst colored magic flowing out of his. Her cutie mark changed, the purple stars on her flank where white instead of purple. Her eyes seemed to shine through her closed violet eyelids, her horn ended with a bit of whiteness, aswell as the feathers on her wings ending with much the same. This is a corrupted Twilight Sparkle. Light being evil for once instead of dark.

I saw a chicken Dancing.

could you please give my sweet summer a makeover? I love her but I want something new ^^

post-33449-0-45143800-1467473885_thumb.png

I chose this design in the first place because it reminded me of blossoms and the sky, her cuty mark are flowers that are blown away by the wind which is her special talent: creating soft breezes to blow away flowers or leaves. her personality is that she's not the smartest pony out there but even if she doesn't always understand everything, it doesn't stop her from being kindhearted and helping other ponies around her. she's very positive and a genuen sweetheart.

also, did you know I saw a chicken dancing the other day, it was really strange :/

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 1:16 PM, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Hello, Ruffled Daydreams here!

I will draw your OC, especially if you have nothing but a ponymaker pony, and give them a makeover by changing stuff like color design and such to make them look better.

I will also change your cutie mark if you request it, or I will make you one if you can't think of one.

Examples:

Say you design a pony like this:

595d2964cd337_QuailMelodyPONYMAKER.png.b7b5feaaa188076671285053f10c6c08.png

her backstory is: she loves nature and is very in tune with it she especially loves birds singing, she's very shy and...

then I would kind of tone down the colors if its too much or add more, and create a cutie mark!

595d26b2e56ef_QuailMelodyMLPoc.thumb.png.c80bd489e24c9f457d08d0fed3438ffd.png(Pink is an overused color)

And I will name the pony if they don't have a name yet or if I want to suggest something.

(This pony's name is Quail Melody.)

Rules:

1. First to come is the first to be served, ALWAYS.

2. You can request a position, and as long as  it isn't them doing like the eight angle pose in yoga or something insane, I will draw them like that.

3. You can't request when all the requests are taken up, sorry.

4. Just to make sure you actually read all these rules, say "I saw a chicken dancing!" so I know.

Thank you for reading the rules, and my shop is now

OPEN.

slots left:

1. Techno Universal

2. Maya the dragon

3.  Timeless days

Says 4th slot is open? Is it? If so I'd like to request one. 

I saw a chicken dancing 

Whisper gift Collab by NamyaNomNom 

Don't know if that 4th slot is taken yet so, forgive me if it's not and such! 

Edited by Ezerona

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! As you might've noticed, I have not been on MLP forums for a while. Its mainly because school, and I haven't been drawing ponies in a while. Also, I'm writing my first fanfiction in forever!! *squees*. Anyway, I've decided to close the shop down, but each of you guys who posted before THIS post, I am going to draw your OC's as like a parting gift or something. Anyway, I've already done @Timeless Days and @Techno Universal 's , so here you go!

59dc13b72e1a3_Timelessdaysoc.thumb.png.dd4770fc4c217bb7079ca790feb67b15.png 

and...

59dc13c69a914_technouniversal.thumb.png.a65fa40487fbd341003ec631912593b3.png

so there you go! Anyway, more coming soon! This shop is closed forever, but I might be starting commisions soon. *squees again*

4 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Hey guys! As you might've noticed, I have not been on MLP forums for a while. Its mainly because school, and I haven't been drawing ponies in a while. Also, I'm writing my first fanfiction in forever!! *squees*. Anyway, I've decided to close the shop down, but each of you guys who posted before THIS post, I am going to draw your OC's as like a parting gift or something. Anyway, I've already done @Timeless Days and @Techno Universal 's , so here you go!

59dc13b72e1a3_Timelessdaysoc.thumb.png.dd4770fc4c217bb7079ca790feb67b15.png 

and...

59dc13c69a914_technouniversal.thumb.png.a65fa40487fbd341003ec631912593b3.png

so there you go! Anyway, more coming soon! This shop is closed forever, but I might be starting commisions soon. *squees again*

SQUEEEEE!!! He looks absolutely amazing and awesome! Plus he looks epic flying like that so many thanks mate! :)