Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony Design Makeover Shop (CLOSED FOR ETERNAL WINTERS)

Ruffled Daydreams

(edited)

Hello, Ruffled Daydreams here!

I will draw your OC, especially if you have nothing but a ponymaker pony, and give them a makeover by changing stuff like color design and such to make them look better.

I will also change your cutie mark if you request it, or I will make you one if you can't think of one.

Examples:

Say you design a pony like this:

595d2964cd337_QuailMelodyPONYMAKER.png.b7b5feaaa188076671285053f10c6c08.png

her backstory is: she loves nature and is very in tune with it she especially loves birds singing, she's very shy and...

then I would kind of tone down the colors if its too much or add more, and create a cutie mark!

595d26b2e56ef_QuailMelodyMLPoc.thumb.png.c80bd489e24c9f457d08d0fed3438ffd.png(Pink is an overused color)

And I will name the pony if they don't have a name yet or if I want to suggest something.

(This pony's name is Quail Melody.)

Rules:

1. First to come is the first to be served, ALWAYS.

2. You can request a position, and as long as  it isn't them doing like the eight angle pose in yoga or something insane, I will draw them like that.

3. You can't request when all the requests are taken up, sorry.

4. Just to make sure you actually read all these rules, say "I saw a chicken dancing!" so I know.

Thank you for reading the rules, and my shop is now

CLOSED FOREVER. (Sorry.)

Edited by Ruffled Daydreams

• The title was changed to Pony Design Makeover Shop (Open)
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I want one please, it´s my profile pic, the cutie mark is supposed to have ¨shimmer¨ around, like some glitter or something nothing to scandalous. I just want her standing you can pick the exact position. Aaand yeah, oh I saw a chicken dancing! :D

Maybe you could give my OC Techno a try as even though a number of people have drawn him the images they made where still not exactly 100% perfect to my thoughts of Techno. Like if you could give him more of standard stallion shape on his head that would be awesome!

image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg

(The ref is actually the best image somebody has drawn so far of Techno! This one was made by ChaosPrincess. :) )

4 hours ago, Misty Shimmer said:

Yay! I want one please, it´s my profile pic, the cutie mark is supposed to have ¨shimmer¨ around, like some glitter or something nothing to scandalous. I just want her standing you can pick the exact position. Aaand yeah, oh I saw a chicken dancing! :D

Of course! I will  get it done soon.

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

How about Sueno Nocturnal? She is a tarot reader among other things 

commission__midnight_mind_by_winter_hooves-d7xv0ai.png

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Maybe you could give my OC Techno a try as even though a number of people have drawn him the images they made where still not exactly 100% perfect to my thoughts of Techno. Like if you could give him more of standard stallion shape on his head that would be awesome!

image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg

(The ref is actually the best image somebody has drawn so far of Techno! This one was made by ChaosPrincess. :) )

Hey guys, you forgot something. Read the rules one more time.

(edited)
Just now, Ruffled Daydreams said:

and you too (that was fast.)

this shop is CLOSED for now!

It's probably because I feel 20% cooler today! That's why I'm extremely fast anyways I'm excited to see the final result! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

16 minutes ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

With lightning speed, I present to @Misty Shimmer, her upgraded pony:

595d81c178a1c_MistyShimmerOC.thumb.png.f9e39bde201312f031f35fddeb59d9f1.png

@Techno Universal what is his cutie mark? do you want me to make him one?

His cutie mark is actually on the bottom left corner of the ref image! Maybe you could make it look slightly more advanced by giving the blue lines a more circuit board pattern look. So there's like 4-6 lines going to each symbol from the centre symbol and they like split up into other lines that quickly end. I tried to describe it the best I could!:)   

18 minutes ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Here you go @Techno Universal, your OC

595de2c81a45b_MLPOC.thumb.png.433573f4455effedc1fb9c7dc668e197.png

The colors are slightly changed, and the hair is changed a lot...

just curious, do you have an explanation of their cutie mark? it must be really interesting.

To be honest my OC is actually a ponyfied version of myself in real life. I actually seem to have what I call a universal personality and my personality is literally a combination of the main 6 so basically I would be the finale result if you combined the main 6 into one single being. The centre symbol represents the systematic workings of me and how my mindset is in the arrangement of a computer file network. What you created there I could call the punk version of Techno. It's pretty cool in my opinion! :)

22 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Oh no! I totally forgot her cutie mark! :o

@Misty ShimmerWell, here you go:

I couldn't see the cutie mark clearly, and I think it was a north-east-south-west thingie right, right?

Hahaha no worries and yeah it was. It looks sooo cool like this thank you!!:pinkie::pinkie:

(edited)

Oh if your taking requests could you do my Ponisona Prophet ?

( I saw A chicken dancing XD)

Ask Prophet 2.jpg

Spoiler

594f3cb6db28f_AskProphet4.thumb.jpg.c3cdcdd9cffae318dbe1af77c8e1e6ed.jpg

(His cutiemark))

Edited by Prophet