Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony Design Makeover Shop (CLOSED FOR ETERNAL WINTERS)

Ruffled Daydreams

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

@Silver Note O MY GENUIS THAT TOOK WAY TOO LONG SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY.

596d6d22c1fa5_OriginalSilvernote.thumb.png.0ec75920bcad8eb7015c3ec32063aa14.png

Here's you original pony, as requested

BUT ALSO....

596d6dec1c08c_Silvernoteponydesigner.thumb.png.b591492265df48d9400a5f7bc13f7bb3.png

I still did a makeover because its my duty to try to make the pony's design scheme better! (I hope) 

Hope you like her!

Thanks, @Ruffled Daydreams! I love your redesign of the cutie mark, and although I won't change this character, I think I'll use the genius concept for another one of my characters I'm drawing. 

This looks wonderful. Thanks! :icwudt:

(edited)

You know, I saw a chicken dancing when you reopened today. Mind doing a piece on Dawn? You can find the link to her pic in my signature. Feel free to use whatever position you want.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Ok well " I saw a chicken dancing " and I'll throw you a old oc of mine: oZwbshP.gif

any pose is fine and just keep him in the blueish range!

8 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Sure! want me to think up a cutie mark too?

Yah,  it kinda fits him! Also thanks ^^

(edited)

Could you draw my OC? I would really much apreciate that. :please:

myPony.png.1214b09cf74a05a34d94a9efa4db4ab8.png

I saw a chicken dancing

Name: Orchestral Bells

He is serious, but is sure in for a good laugh. He also is very organized.

He plays Cello, trombone, Bass and Percussion. He is a composer too.

I like if he is in a writing pose, with one hoof in his hair.. That would be awesome. ;)

EDIT: I've drawn him myself, but not in the writing pose. 

1500801907841-1939116922.jpg

Edited by Hierok

On 7/20/2017 at 2:20 PM, Tilgoreth said:

I saw a chicken dancing!!!!!!!!!! Please!!! (But for real pretty please?:rarity:)

On 7/20/2017 at 4:37 PM, Hierok said:

Could you draw my OC? I would really much apreciate that. :please:

myPony.png.1214b09cf74a05a34d94a9efa4db4ab8.png

With this as Cutie Mark:

5394658064_849edc1a76_b.jpg

I saw a chicken dancing

Name: Orchestral Bells

He is serious, but is sure in for a good laugh. He also is very organized.

He plays Cello, trombone, Bass and Percussion. He is a composer too.

I like if he is in a writing pose, with one hoof in his hair.. That would be awesome. ;)

EDIT: I've drawn him myself, but not in the writing pose. 

15005870403041545660511.jpg

Guys I can't actually tell who was first so I guess I'll do BOTH of your OC's!

THE SHOP IS 
CLOSED.

10 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Guys I can't actually tell who was first so I guess I'll do BOTH of your OC's!

THE SHOP IS 
CLOSED.

Thank you! ^_^

3 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Guys, I'm sorry. It's going to take a couple more days because my drawing program is not working for some reason and I am trying to figure out what is wrong!

Don't worry. We have no hurry. ;)

Finally! First up: @Tilgoreth, with a kind've i guess realism scene!

597bf89da0fb3_OCofcompleelyforgot.thumb.png.81861be3e74edc4def3bb163899560c7.png

Dramatically staring in the wind. the cloak vanished because it was too much bulk, and the hair changed. 

and then, a cartoony vibe, for @Hierok597bf8a71b83e_OCofSeriousHierok.thumb.png.74f03193ae1229e27c84f5f7181719bb.png  the hair changed a LOT. its pretty much unrecognizable. also, the face now has freckles and no muzzle shading (if thats what thats called...)

ANYWAY, sorry, but the ship will still be CLOSED for a while. Probably like, a week at most.

(edited)

Okay sorry about this but I just got an idea for a new look of my OC and I just have to request it before I forget about it! So basically I was wondering what Techno would look like with a cape in the wind. So his cape is extremely large and it's around five meters long and it's a dark navy blue with blue circuit board patterns all over it. The colour of the circuit patterns would ideally be the same to Techno's mane and tail and I guess it would be best if Techno was in a scene that was similar to Tilgoreth's finished image and ideally the cape would be attached to the underside of the back and sides of his collar. I do know the shop is closed but it's just I had to post this before I forget about the concept. Anyways hopefully you can do this request when you can and to be honest I don't really mind waiting so take your time! Ohh and just incase... I saw a chicken dancing! :)  

Edited by Techno Universal

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay sorry about this but I just got an idea for a new look of my OC and I just have to request it before I forget about it! So basically I was wondering what Techno would look like with a cape in the wind. So his cape is extremely large and it's around five meters long and it's a dark navy blue with blue circuit board patterns all over it. The colour of the circuit patterns would ideally be the same to Techno's mane and tail and I guess it would be best if Techno was in a scene that was similar to Tilgoreth's finished image. I do know the shop is closed but it's just I had to post this before I forget about the concept. Anyways hopefully you can do this request when you can and to be honest I don't really mind waiting so take your time! Ohh and just incase... I saw a chicken dancing! :)  

Okay. When my shop opens up again just quote yourself, and then I'll do this for you.

2 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

Okay. When my shop opens up again just quote yourself, and then I'll do this for you.

So when do you think you'll open up again? Possibly today as your almost done on the current requests! :)

19 hours ago, Ruffled Daydreams said:

597bf89da0fb3_OCofcompleelyforgot.thumb.png.81861be3e74edc4def3bb163899560c7.png

Dramatically staring in the wind. the cloak vanished because it was too much bulk, and the hair changed. 

and then, a cartoony vibe, for @Hierok597bf8a71b83e_OCofSeriousHierok.thumb.png.74f03193ae1229e27c84f5f7181719bb.png  the hair changed a LOT. its pretty much unrecognizable. also, the face now has freckles and no muzzle shading (if thats what thats called...)

ANYWAY, sorry, but the ship will still be CLOSED for a while. Probably like, a week at most.

Thank you so much I love it!

On 29-7-2017 at 4:59 AM, Ruffled Daydreams said:

That looks great! Thanks. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...