Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings everypony, hope you have a great day!

Frostar Card

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Searching for brony forums after my old one got closed down.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

After watching "Ace Attourney:Turnabout Storm" on youtube i really got curious and watched the first two seasons, have always been a fan since.

Heya, how is it going? *hands out tea and some cookies* I hope good. I know my profile pic is......less than good, but i hope thats not too bad and i can make some friends here.

So, to describe myself a bit, i am a huge nerd for (obviously) MLP:FIM but also a lot of games and well most things from Japan. I am not a artist, though i wish i could draw, but i love to write stories,thats why i usually was around on RP sites mostly before i came here. Soo.....sorry i am bad at saying hello, am kind of a awkward doofus.....*smiles in a shy/awkward kind of way*

• Brohoof 6

Hello, Froster.

I was and still am a Disney fan and Ace Attorney before I became a Brony. If you have any Disney questions, just let me know!

Hellooooo Frostar Card !!!
Welcome back to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies  :P  !!!
If you're looking for friends and/or fun you've come to the right place, if you have any question/request feel free to message  :smug:  !!!

• Brohoof 1

@Frostar Card

Your tea and cookies are very much appreciated! :icwudt:

Your profile pic is fine~ That's an interesting Ponysona you have there. If you were ever interested in having some more art done of them; I'd encourage you to check out the Requestria section or maybe even purchasing a Commission from one of our many talented artists. :fluttershy:

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have no trouble making new friends here. Just let me or anypony else know if you need any help, we're only happy to help! :lol:

Have a good one!

• Brohoof 1

Hello! ^_^ 

Even if your profile pic wouldn't be the best, it isn't the most important thing. ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Hi Frostar Card and welcome to the forums! There's no bad way to say hello, and I'd say you did it splendidly. And besides, you also gave us tea and cookies. ;)

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message anytime. :)

• 1 month later...