Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So in the original draft for the movie meghan had 3 macguffins: ignis aquos and aeris. Now, looking at the movie, we have shadow tempest with a glowing green orb (the misfortune malachite as stated in the comics) and Novos has a glowing red orb of her own that she uses for her magic.

I wonder, maybe the Plot actually isn't SO different and maybe the three macguffins are still the point of the movie, with storm king having one and Novos having another? (With a third one up for grabs)

878138__safe_amy+pascal_email_grammar+error_meta_movie_sony_sony+pictures_text_text+only_wikileaks.png

1479247__safe_princess+skystar_queen+novo_my+little+pony-colon-+the+movie_spoiler-colon-my+little+pony+movie_female_mother+and+daughter_queen+novo's+.png

Novo's orb, Tempest's orb, and Storm King's gem at the tip of his staff may have been adapted from the original draft of the pony movie. I just hope the alicorn lore is saved for later :huh: 

On 7/6/2017 at 0:57 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Novo's orb, Tempest's orb, and Storm King's gem at the tip of his staff may have been adapted from the original draft of the pony movie. I just hope the alicorn lore is saved for later :huh: 

I'm hoping for some alicorn lore in the finale for this season given the comics hinting at an evil alicorn for this season's villain-- but at the same time, that would be a bit of a letdown, as I would have wanted the season to build up to such a thing with more layering in buildup to it (like how they had key episodes leading up to the S4 finale)

1 minute ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

I'm hoping for some alicorn lore in the finale for this season given the comics hinting at an evil alicorn for this season's villain-- but at the same time, that would be a bit of a letdown, as I would have wanted the season to build up to such a thing with more layering in buildup to it (like how they had key episodes leading up to the S4 finale)

Yeah, I'd also prefer a whole season leading to some alicorn lore like S4 led to rainbow powers. Among all the crap that FiM has unexplored, the alicorns are the one I'm looking forward the most