Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Admit something weird about yourself (APPROPRIATE!)

Jade The Pegasister

On 6-7-2017 at 8:45 AM, Frostgage said:

I daydream frequently and like to imagine myself in fictional settings :please:

Me too. When I cycle on the way from school to home I life a fantasy life. I am always the hero by the way :lol:

8 minutes ago, GoldenGumdrop said:

I like to eat one food item at a time and not mix them together. I eat all my meat, then veggies, etc. A lot of people find it weird.

My parents hate that, but that"s the way I like it too!

On 6-7-2017 at 8:50 AM, Techno Universal said:

I find toilet stuff really funny for some reason. Plus I always have to laugh extremely hard when I hear a burp or fart or it might even be just hearing the sound of someone having a poop on the toilet. I guess it's just my unusual sense of humour! :)

Lol. You've got a grear sense of humour. A friend of mine has it too!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Me too. When I cycle on the way from school to home I life a fantasy life. I am always the hero by the way :lol:

My parents hate that, but that"s the way I like it too!

Lol. You've got a grear sense of humour. A friend of mine has it too!

You could say that you're friend will find this image really funny then! :)image.thumb.png.1026c8713ea24c167d39c55d28508cd9.png

(It's a screenshot from a Super Mario Logan YTP video on YouTube.)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

I almost immediately start singing when I draw. I often won't realize it right away. :P 

• Brohoof 4

On 7/6/2017 at 6:39 AM, Vulcan said:

I don't like to watch things  whose duration end in certain numbers...

That reminds me of something else...

Whenever I change the volume on my TV, I feel a bit uncomfortable when it's set to an odd number. It must be on an even number or else it nags me from the back of my mind until I change it.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Prospekt said:

That reminds me of something else...

Whenever I change the volume on my TV, I feel a bit uncomfortable when it's set to an odd number. It must be on an even number or else it nags me from the back of my mind until I change it.

I've also had this weird irrational thing with odd numbers, It drives me crazy sometimes. Lets say I'm playing mario 64 or some other collectathon I have to have an even number of items before I get the star or go to the goal.

• Brohoof 2

I imagine that my angels are ponies :D.

Plus, I had an exam that I've needed the minimum to pass the whole subject. Studied and studied and studied. And you know some shit? The exam was in the SAME DAY AS MCFLURRY'S REVELATION :wacko: . You know what happened? The exam was hell. Stared at it for half an hour, tried solving some of it to see if my answer matched to any of the options (it was a simple selection exam), but I lose a point for every four wrong answers. Still, I've reached the conclusion that I know shit, and having an abysmal or just under the minimum score was the same, I was doomed on the subject; so I've checked the answers semi-randomly, and delivered the exam conscious that I was screwed. Only to find out days later that I've passed :wacko:. And from that day on, I claim that I was blessed by McFlurry :wub:

large.png

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I imagine that my angels are ponies :D.

Plus, I had an exam that I've needed the minimum to pass the whole subject. Studied and studied and studied. And you know some shit? The exam was in the SAME DAY AS MCFLURRY'S REVELATION :wacko: . You know what happened? The exam was hell. Stared at it for half an hour, tried solving some of it to see if my answer matched to any of the options (it was a simple selection exam), but I lose a point for every four wrong answers. Still, I've reached the conclusion that I know shit, and having an abysmal or just under the minimum score was the same, I was doomed on the subject; so I've checked the answers semi-randomly, and delivered the exam conscious that I was screwed. Only to find out days later that I've passed :wacko:. And from that day on, I claim that I was blessed by McFlurry :wub:

Hide contents

large.png

By, "SAME DAY AS MCFLURRY'S REVELATION", do you mean the Day of "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows"?

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

By, "SAME DAY AS MCFLURRY'S REVELATION", do you mean the Day of "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows"?

No, it was the day where McFlurry was actually shown in the S6 teaser 

• Brohoof 2

I watch a show made for 5 year old girls. It's called My Little oh... wait a minute. :P.

Nah, but seriously I talk to myself when I'm all alone. Makes me concentrate. It's like I'm fighting my inner demon from within. I use logic and meditation.

How can I beat anyone and claim them as my equal when I can't beat myself? (Don't take it out of context XD)

• Brohoof 1

I always picture people around me as cartoon animals. I don't see them as humans so much. I just automatically think to myself what kind of animal they would be as a toon.

I also tend to sing when I'm nervous, whether I'm nervous in a good way or a bad way. (And I don't sing good, so take cover while you can!) :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

46 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I always picture people around me as cartoon animals. I don't see them as humans so much. I just automatically think to myself what kind of animal they would be as a toon.

I also tend to sing when I'm nervous, whether I'm nervous in a good way or a bad way. (And I don't sing good, so take cover while you can!) :rarity:

I do that to, sign that is and sometimes the cartoon animals! It's fun really!:love:

I am a total worrywart about everything even though I am trying not to be!

I love all insects and little animals but I'm terrified of snails... 

...I could carry a spider or a cockroach in my hand with no problem but I would die if a snail ever comes near me xD 

I tend to be paranoid when it comes to the weather, especially if it's at night and it's stormy. To this day, I still get a bit queasy when there's a possibility for a severe weather or tornado outbreak. And i'm supposed to be the one to keep it together (Meteorology major).

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

You could say that you're friend will find this image really funny then! :)image.thumb.png.1026c8713ea24c167d39c55d28508cd9.png

(It's a screenshot from a Super Mario Logan YTP video on YouTube.)

As a matter of fact, I also laugh at that. Mostly because of the facial expression. :lol:

Spoiler

I showed him and I thought it was great.