Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Admit something weird about yourself (APPROPRIATE!)

Jade The Pegasister

I am obsessed with Macro stories. Things getting bigger, sexual or not.

I guess because I'm always so scrawny and thin, I fantasize about being bigger even unrealistically bigger!

• Brohoof 3

I sometimes laugh at inappropriate times during movies or television shows. For instance, there was a scene in a movie where a dude jumped from a helicopter and didn't make it. The beep indicating him falling disappeared amid some rocks, suggesting his instant death, and I immediately cracked up. It didn't help that I was rooting for the other team, but this was obviously meant to be tragic, as the theater was dead silent. My friends all kind of face palmed as I lost it in my seat xD

• 2 years later...

For some odd reason I think mild “mouth horror” as I like to call it is cool. What I’m referring to is mouths being restrained by some big braces or something like that. I have no idea where this comes from or why I like it. :pistachio:

• Brohoof 1

I am an incurable idiot. I profressed my love to the moon and I am willing to traverse the abyss for her, even if it means to die for the illusion I became enamored with.
"No mortal ever managed to defy the gods represented in the archetypes and live". The old woman said to me, with the inverted card.

I like to b- Nope, that's not apropriate

I like l- nope, that's also not appropriate

umm

I am the one out of 2 of my friends that have a celtic name (not that weird I suppose but odd since my city is mostly celtic)

• Brohoof 1

I sing and drum my fingers while running on the trendmill. For some reason I don’t have any issue losing my breath running and singing. But it really gets me going! Good thing I have my gym room so no one can hear me singing :ButtercupLaugh: and my heavy metals \m/. 

Most of the answers I could give here are already in other threads, but...

For the most part fictional violence and gore doesn't bother me in the slightest, unless it involves eyes. Something about eye injuries or surgeries freak me the hell out and I generally cover the screen or skip ahead when they go there.

This is also why I will never, ever play Dead Space 2 a second time.

I tend to recite things out loud to myself that I intend to say to someone later, even though most of the time its something that is genuine that you would think you could just say i the heat of the moment.

I kind of.. tend to beatbox all over the place. :mlp_icwudt:

That suggests me, that most likely I'd love to play drums. I'm interested in that tbh,  perhaps one day I'll have the opportunity to do so. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I kind of.. tend to beatbox all over the place. :mlp_icwudt:

That suggests me, that most likely I'd love to play drums. I'm interested in that tbh,  perhaps one day I'll have the opportunity to do so. :muffins:

Hey I do this too! I find it's an easy way to come up with drum beats to put into songs later! :yay:

• 1 month later...