Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie or Pookie Po. There the same thing so you have no choice

Sun Ray

(edited)

*pinkie opens her eyes and sees she got into a brony forum. She does this*: :pinkie: * she starts talking really fast*

WOW IM SO EXITED. Are you exited? Cuz I'm exited. Well, I'm not as exited as that one time I was like HUHHHHHHH!!!!! But it's pretty similar to that moment, but remember when me, AJ, Twi, Fluttershy, Dashie, and Rarity went and turned NIGHTMARE MOON back into Princess Luna. *starts talking...normal?*  ANYWAY, have a question?   WANT AN ANSWER? Ask away and I will ravage my little pony mind and give you guys a chicken... BRAKAWK!!! Bawk bawk. * giggles* not really I'll probably give you a pinkie answer as my friends would call it.  *if you want her to give you a serious answer just say batman in your post*

Edited by Sun Ray
Just wanted to make the title more interesting
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Hiya Pinkie! So, tell me, do you celebrate Pony Days such as Lyra and Bon Bon Day? Like today?

WELL DUH.  *takes out turquoise and light yellow balloons along with a candy harp* COME ON AJ * pinkie pulls Apple Jack through a portal to through the 4th wall (bold print is AJ)* what's goin on sugar cube? *pinkies hair goes strait and puts on a freaky grin* hey what's that for, AHHHHHH. *pinkie takes a paint brush and paints AJ yellow and sticks candy on the apples on her cutie mark, and she does the same thing to herself making pinkie look like Lyra* HI BON BON!  Who's Bo- come on Bon Bon let's go make this party AMAZING. Wait, who are you supposed to-WOE!  *pinkie exits the 4th wall and goes back to a party that miraculously appeared*.  OH YEAH *re enters 4th wall* Hey Nightmare Luna! Have a wondermazing Lyra and Bon-Bon Day.:)

(edited)
19 hours ago, KrazyDashie said:

chimmicherry? or cherrychanga?

*pinkie bounces through the 4th wall carrying a chimmicherry, err cherrychanga, uhh take it away pinkie*. OK RAY.  I honestly like both chimmicherry and cherrychanga. Chimmicherry sounds like a cool dance move and cherrychanga souds like something like a Rainbowdash stunt.  Ya know what, let's let dash decide. *Pinkie Pie pulls out a plunger grappling hook and fires it to the sky and shateres it. She then pulles dash through and says two dreaded words. Rainbowdash is in bold print* ... chimmicherry or cherrychanga? AHHHHHHHH *4th wall closes in on her* Chimmicherry or cherrychanga* she continues on with this phrase for several minutes while Rainbowdash it curled up into a ball looking traumatized* chimmicherry or cherrychanga. chimmicherry or cherrychanga. hrmm, dash you don't look that good.  Make it stop AHHHH.chimmicherry or cherrychanga.  chimmicherry or cherrychanga.  chimmicherry or cherrychanga.  chimmicherry or cherrychanga. HAHAHA.  chimmicherry or cherrychanga.  HAHAHAHAHA. chimmicherry or cherrychanga.  JUST CALL IT IT A CHIMMICHERRYCHANGA.  ... that's actually pretty good Rainbow Dash.  I might say that all WEEK.  GASP NOOOOOO.  Ok bye dash *good for Rainbowdash, pinkie kicks her out of her world*

Chimmicherrychanga Chimmicherrychanga Chimmicherrychanga Chimmicherrychanga Chimmicherrychanga Chimmicherrychanga Chimmicherrychanga Chimmicherrychanga. Hope ya have a greamazing Lyra and Bon-Bon Day. Chimmicherrychanga chimmi- *ends so you won't end up like Rainbow*

Edited by Sun Ray
  • Brohoof 1

Hello pinkie this is from your writer Sun Ray and I would like to ask for a hug.  Not unless you have a dollar... what?  Do you have a dollar?  Umm yeah but-YA SEE THIS SIGHN it says 1 dollar hugs Take it or leave it:okiedokieloki:.  Uhh ok here pinkie p- *hugs me for a full minute*  Err happy hug a pony day everypony *cough* uh pinkie *cough cough* to tight.  Gotta give ya quality product!  Bye everypony...hopefully not forever.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Pinkie,

How's it going at SugarCube Corner?

Right now is a GREAT money making day.  These wierd things want to give me hugs and for some reason mr. and mrs.cake are looking at me wierd.  I think I'm taking there costumers.  I feel like I'm apple cider.  Wait...*looks out window (while dragging a few mlp fans with her) and sees an apocalyptic setting with a hourd of fans chasing a whole bunch of terrified ponys* ... Well it looks like I need a trombone.  IM COMIN FOR YA WIERD MONKEYS.  *pulls out 3D mobility gear and a pony regiment cape then flys out the window.  Cymbals are her swords* I WILL WIPE YOU ALL OUT!!! *she clashes her cymbals in the humans' ears which makes them fall over and disipate back to earth.  Happy hug a pony day Brainstorm.  

Edited by Sun Ray
If you don't watch Attack on titan then you won't understand this. From Ray.
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

On 8/8/2017 at 6:55 AM, Brainstorm said:

Pinkie,

How does it feel being an Honorary Yak?

*Pinkie bounces into the light* 

hey Brainy brain hurricane lightning shower Storm.  I feel like a yak that needs facial hair, mass, weight, deeper vocal cords, stronger vocal cords, bigger vocal cords, a bigger vocal box, and *inhales* some *inhales* vanilla. *pinkie rubs her hooves together*  And I know just who can do that.*inhales* **Pinkie hijack wow this is fun*inhales* breathing** *Pinkie pulls Twilight from the floor. Twilight is in bold* Where am I?  You're in Pinkie Pie land, and you are our special guests.  But there's no pony else here. How do you do this, Pinkie? Is this normal?  Normal as shormal!  Now back to reality. I'm pretty sure this isn't even rea- turn me into a yak!  What!?  Do it pleeeaaaase.  For them. For the readers. For equestria. FOR MY SANITY!  *Twilight face hoofs* What ever you say Pinkie.  *pow krackajack fiz wiz ZAP*  PINKIE PONY-AHHHHH!!!!! WHY ME TALK SO LOUD!!!!  *Pinkie yak, starts running in circles*  WHY ME SOUND LIKE STALLION!!!  Calm down Pinkie Pie. Just stay still so I can cha- NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ER UH I MEEN!! No, I must be yak for day.  Get me later.  Just got to sit in jello.  Sit in what now? *Pinkie produces a huge glob of jello and puts it on the ground. She then jumps in it and goes straight through, bashing the ground.  The force of the impact makes Twilight fall through the floor*  PINKIE PONY GIT YOU HERE SOON!!!  *Pinkie waits till she leaves.  I use my amazing writing powers to change Pinkie Pie back. So uhh, poof* Thanks Sun Ray.  Bye Brainy brain brainios brain ... storm.:pinkie:

13 hours ago, Sun Ray said:

*Pinkie bounces into the light* 

hey Brainy brain hurricane lightning shower Storm.  I feel like a yak that needs facial hair, mass, weight, deeper vocal cords, stronger vocal cords, bigger vocal cords, a bigger vocal box, and *inhales* some *inhales* vanilla. *pinkie rubs her hooves together*  And I know just who can do that.*inhales* **Pinkie hijack wow this is fun*inhales* breathing** *Pinkie pulls Twilight from the floor. Twilight is in bold* Where am I?  You're in Pinkie Pie land, and you are our special guests.  But there's no pony else here. How do you do this, Pinkie? Is this normal?  Normal as shormal!  Now back to reality. I'm pretty sure this isn't even rea- turn me into a yak!  What!?  Do it pleeeaaaase.  For them. For the readers. For equestria. FOR MY SANITY!  *Twilight face hoofs* What ever you say Pinkie.  *pow krackajack fiz wiz ZAP*  PINKIE PONY-AHHHHH!!!!! WHY ME TALK SO LOUD!!!!  *Pinkie yak, starts running in circles*  WHY ME SOUND LIKE STALLION!!!  Calm down Pinkie Pie. Just stay still so I can cha- NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ER UH I MEEN!! No, I must be yak for day.  Get me later.  Just got to sit in jello.  Sit in what now? *Pinkie produces a huge glob of jello and puts it on the ground. She then jumps in it and goes straight through, bashing the ground.  The force of the impact makes Twilight fall through the floor*  PINKIE PONY GIT YOU HERE SOON!!!  *Pinkie waits till she leaves.  I use my amazing writing powers to change Pinkie Pie back. So uhh, poof* Thanks Sun Ray.  Bye Brainy brain brainios brain ... storm.:pinkie:

Okay.

Pinkie, 

Does Starlight and Spike help out at Sugarcube Corner?

7 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay.

Pinkie, 

Does Starlight and Spike help out at Sugarcube Corner?

Spike doesn't ever do anything but make/order and eat jewel cakes and cup cakes.  But if you want Starlight Glimmer well, *whew* that's a whole different story.  We found a way to mix cake with bottled up feelings.  It's pretty easy getting the different types of feelie feels because of a new spell that changes your brains juices so you feel all wobbley, and in the end.  You don't remember anything because all the yummy stuff is in the bottle. 

Lets see. We've got anger donuts,(bulks favorite) sad candy (derpys favorite?) Glee cake (yours trulys favorite) and lastly, fear scream (it sell SO well on nightmare night)

Which one do you want? There all tasty! (Not that you can have any because the world of equestria will forever be locked in little boxes. THATS RIGHT LAWREN FROST. WE ALL KNOW YA GOT A PORTAL TO EQUESTRIA THAT YOU KEEP AAAALL TO YOUR SELF!! LET ME OOOUUYTTT (where'd that y come from?)

Have a nice day Brainstrorm. Speaking of storm, there was a REALLY bad one where Sun lives. It was BOOM every 5 seconds.

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*In Yak accent* 

"What does Pink Pony do to pass time?"

Well firstly, I do not kick shampoo or coal. Remember that.  I lick them sometimes though, but not on my pass time.  Only on shampoo and coal licking emergencys.  When I don't have any poking at dirt to do. (Which I love doing and the closest thing to pass time) I'm usually taking control of Sun Rays head and entering his amazing story's and answering people that want to know why I do the things I do.  

Note from Sun Ray: I here bye declare that today (July 12) will be the start of a 10 day event. LYRA PARTY WOOOOOO.

back to pinkie: LYRA PARTY. How come I didn't here about this. Oh wait I live in your head on my pass time I know everything.  ANYWAY, put on an amazing Lyra icon and message Ray and you can join.  It's only a party of 3 so far so join fast.  (Gosh I love my pass time)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Sun Ray

Where is "Lyra" party being held, Pink Pony?

*puts on Lyra mask*. LYRAS UNITED! *starts marching*

Sun Ray told me that you just have to declare that you want to join on one of his posts with a Lyra icon active.  Its a super cool message party so it's not an actual party, (wait, it's not an actual party?...:()  but the next Lyra party might be real. (yay!:ooh:) You can change your icon back whenever the party's over so *in country accent* don't fret lill Repunzle.  Is 'at how ya spell it?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Hey pinks, are you bor-

Pinkie: ARE YOU KIDDING!!!  Nopony sent me a message, you lost me at your grandmas, you sister just FACEPLANTED... is she ok?

yeah she's fine.  Just here to tell you guys I'm still alive and Pinkies up and ready for more questioning.

Pinkie: YAAAAYYYY

Edited by Sun Ray