Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So one of the admins contacted me on here about my link to advertise my youtube channel in my last thread and said i should update it to show when new videos come out. Well i dont know how to edit it so. Instead i have the next best thing. Here is a link that will send you to a playlist of all the pmv shorts i did so it takes you straight to the videos. I have a whole bunch. Inculdeing pmvs to dead mouse songs and more.

Here is the link

The link will go straight to my first pmv short but if you click the button with 3 lines at the top of the video on here you can see all my videos.

Please enjoy. :3

Hey just so you know you could get something like Nivada experience and use shadowplay it's a free screen capturer and i've used it it's just alot better than recording your screen with your phone unless you're taking it from a tv in which :lie: this doesn't mean anything

No that was only like that for a few videos because my computer was broken, now that i have a new computer my two latest videos are much clearer, and i know that, i just for a couple had to do it on my phone. Dont laugh... :okiedokieloki:

Aslo come on man it was only two videos. 

Well words can hurt. I only posted those 2 bad quality videos at the time cause i had ideas i needed to get out so i had to find away around, and with my phone being a track phone i could only record my tablet then edit witch was hard to do. I had to cancel one project witch i mention in a update video because that. And the only reason i use my phone now is to record the copyright claim at the beginning, witch i forgot in the last video so youtubes gonna be up my flank...

2017-07-06-14-19-06-1.png

@Amys-pmvs 

Take into account that this section is intended for people to share their thoughts to help the creator improve. The lad just gave some advice, it's better not to take it personally when it comes to simple critique or suggestions. 

Take it easy, it's all in sake of learning.

Yeah well i only messed up two vids he didnt need to laugh at me, but i am over it anyway cause he applogised. ^_^

Friendship is magic. 

Ethier way everythings good admin guy. :D