Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What have you learned today?

Vulcan

I dunno if this is NSFW but I learned in class that pregnancy rates aren't 100% on Ovulation weeks....like seriously, on the exact day, It's not even 50 .-. It's like 30 or something...Which is pretty wild ... not to say I'm ever gonna risk it though

Apparently, my favourite faux meat brands has replaced one of their chick'n products with a different recipe...  It's alright but I miss the old one.  Also, they seem to have lowered their prices!!  Nice to spend 5 dollars on a pack instead of 7!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I learned that I’m slowly drifting into the path of insanity and mental breakdown if I don’t get a grip of myself. Also, emotions cloud your judgement and reasoning so have some control over it if possible. Then again, I’m working on feeling nothing since I have trouble controlling my emotions soo yah. :P:muffins:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I learned the significance of the Liberty Tree in American history. I looked it up as part of an imagineering project I like to do as a hobby. Apparently colonists staged their first protests against the British under the Liberty Tree, and it was a gathering place and rallying point for resistance against British rule. 

Sounds like some shady dealings to me. get it? Shady...oh never mind. 

• 2 weeks later...

I learned that my friend wants to draw classic horror movie scenes in anime style, so I asked him to draw the Danny come play with us scene from The Shining and the this is the end friend scene from Child's play. He's doing the Danny come play with us scene in the Pokemon style now! :D