PuddingPonyPal

Have you ever had a creepy experience?

Recommended Posts

Whether is was paranormal or not, I want to read some creepy things that have happened to some of my fellow bronys. I'll tell you a creepy thing that happened to me on the bus a few years ago. I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. 

The Crow: The heaviness in my eyelids was the first thing I felt that morning. The night before was a long one because I fell asleep around 1:00 AM.  I do that a lot. I could feel the softness of my mattress on my back as I lay there motionless. As my brain started to wake up, the eerie feeling of being watched creeped up my spine.  I tried collecting my thoughts while trying to shake the unsettling feeling. I tried to move my body… but it remained as still as a rock. The feeling of being watched kept growing inside me. All of a sudden, I mustered up the strength to move my head. My bed is placed next to a large window that lets sun in every morning. My instincts told me to look towards it… and that when I saw it. Right at the edge of the roof above my room were two beady, black eyes starring right into mine. My head froze. I could not look away. It must have been a few minutes of us starring at each other unblinking. As I starred at it, I realized exactly what that thing was. It was bird. My instincts started to trigger again. This time it told me that this was no ordinary bird. It was pitch black with a sharp beak and almost looked as if it had some sort of high intelligence. I had never seen bird like that ever. As the bird and I kept starring at each other, the bird slowly shifted away behind the roof top. A few seconds later, it shifted back into place… back to staring at me. It repeated this 3 times before finally disappearing. I sat there just starring at the sky for what felt like an hour. Suddenly, the strength in my body returned. I could move! I stood up, walked out of my room and into the living room. My thoughts were spinning in my head. All I could think of was the word “Nevermore”.

I know this all sounds fake but this DID actually happen to me. Now its your turn to tell me something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely. 

I am I major skeptic when it comes to the paranormal/supernatural. I have had only one experience that I can't explain.

A few years ago, I was startled by a loud rattling sound. I realized that it was the sound of the door of the back room of my apartment shaking. It was rattling so intensely that I was afraid it would shatter. 

I was terrified that some loon had broken in my unit, so I grabbed a butcher knife and made my way to the back of the house. When I tried the handle, I found that not only was it shaking, the door had locked itself. A few moments later, it stopped rattling and unlocked.

As you may have already guessed, there way nobody back there.

My Mom suggested that it may have had something to due with the air vent in the offending room, but--in the TEN years I have lived in this apartment--it has only happened once.

To add to the creepiness, both my Mom and I felt uneasy when we first entered the bathroom connecting to the back room as we were moving in. My Mom said she felt a dark presence and even now, years and years later, hates to go back there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Kings&Hooves14 Wow! I've heard strange noises before but never seen/heard something like that before. I can only imagine how scared and confused you were. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually really sensitive to paranormal activity when I'm focused on it. Also every night at 3AM I sense a lot of evil around the place. I literally shield the house from the evil energy and before I do there's always a lot of creaking in the house and even sometimes voices in my head. Even once a voice in my head told me to kill everyone in the house and then kill myself afterwards. I naturally fought back against it and I fully shielded the house from any evil. Even at old haunted jails I've been to I could hear the inmates telling me how good of people they were but they were trapped in cages by evil taking control of them. That's what made them commit horrific crimes but deep inside they never wanted to be criminals but it was evil that corrupted their lives and trapped their good side in a cage where they were left to watch the crimes they were committing with now way to stop and save themselves. :)     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Whether is was paranormal or not, I want to read some creepy things that have happened to some of my fellow bronys. I'll tell you a creepy thing that happened to me on the bus a few years ago. I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. 

The Crow: The heaviness in my eyelids was the first thing I felt that morning. The night before was a long one because I fell asleep around 1:00 AM.  I do that a lot. I could feel the softness of my mattress on my back as I lay there motionless. As my brain started to wake up, the eerie feeling of being watched creeped up my spine.  I tried collecting my thoughts while trying to shake the unsettling feeling. I tried to move my body… but it remained as still as a rock. The feeling of being watched kept growing inside me. All of a sudden, I mustered up the strength to move my head. My bed is placed next to a large window that lets sun in every morning. My instincts told me to look towards it… and that when I saw it. Right at the edge of the roof above my room were two beady, black eyes starring right into mine. My head froze. I could not look away. It must have been a few minutes of us starring at each other unblinking. As I starred at it, I realized exactly what that thing was. It was bird. My instincts started to trigger again. This time it told me that this was no ordinary bird. It was pitch black with a sharp beak and almost looked as if it had some sort of high intelligence. I had never seen bird like that ever. As the bird and I kept starring at each other, the bird slowly shifted away behind the roof top. A few seconds later, it shifted back into place… back to staring at me. It repeated this 3 times before finally disappearing. I sat there just starring at the sky for what felt like an hour. Suddenly, the strength in my body returned. I could move! I stood up, walked out of my room and into the living room. My thoughts were spinning in my head. All I could think of was the word “Nevermore”.

I know this all sounds fake but this DID actually happen to me. Now its your turn to tell me something. 

 

49 minutes ago, Kings&Hooves14 said:

Definitely. 

I am I major skeptic when it comes to the paranormal/supernatural. I have had only one experience that I can't explain.

A few years ago, I was startled by a loud rattling sound. I realized that it was the sound of the door of the back room of my apartment shaking. It was rattling so intensely that I was afraid it would shatter. 

I was terrified that some loon had broken in my unit, so I grabbed a butcher knife and made my way to the back of the house. When I tried the handle, I found that not only was it shaking, the door had locked itself. A few moments later, it stopped rattling and unlocked.

As you may have already guessed, there way nobody back there.

My Mom suggested that it may have had something to due with the air vent in the offending room, but--in the TEN years I have lived in this apartment--it has only happened once.

To add to the creepiness, both my Mom and I felt uneasy when we first entered the bathroom connecting to the back room as we were moving in. My Mom said she felt a dark presence and even now, years and years later, hates to go back there.

 

43 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

@Kings&Hooves14 Wow! I've heard strange noises before but never seen/heard something like that before. I can only imagine how scared and confused you were. 

 Do you think I should tell mine, it's a bit on usual and a little ridiculous 

but actually true, should I? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jade The Pegasister said:

 

 

 Do you think I should tell mine, it's a bit on usual and a little ridiculous 

but actually true, should I? 

Go ahead, I'm curious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
15 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Go ahead, I'm curious!

(It's really more unusual than creepy but it is a little freaky and unusual) Okay here goes, I was about 14 I think maybe 15, anyways it was Christmas Eve night and I think we had just got home late because we were over at a relatives house etc. or something. I had to stay up and wrap up some presents I forgot to decorate, when I was done I had to go to bed I felt a bit restless so I took some melatonin pills (pills that naturally help with your sleep cycles and help you sleep faster)  I lay in bed restlessly until I finally managed to close my eyes and get a little bit of rest before I knew it I was off to dreamland but only for short while I had woken up at 6 o'clock in the morning for no apparent or given reason I was completely out of it keep in mind that when I woke up I was still in bed I never got up or anything I just lie there, completely exhausted and out of it,  I tried to get back to sleep when suddenly the craziest thing happened all the sudden I heard tapping on the roof which was a bit weird,I thought nothing of it at first I thought it's probably my mom or something the sound wouldn't stop on the roof and all the sudden I heard this muffled sound of jingling of bells,  then downstairs I heard this weird sound that sounded like clinking dishes like if someone banged two plates together softly,  but I heard that sound continuously over and over in an inhuman fashion  there was even dogs barking outside for whatever reason and here's the craziest part after all the ruckus was over I heard my mom come out of her room and go downstairs to make some gooey bars (really amazing treat bars with candy and other goodies)  so I asked my mom that morning  "do we have anything that makes jingling bell sounds?" She looked confused and replied "um..no?" I was confused too which then I replied "I think I heard santa last night." She looked a bit bewildered "freaky." She replied.  

Edited by Jade The Pegasister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Jade The Pegasister said:

 

 

 Do you think I should tell mine, it's a bit on usual and a little ridiculous 

but actually true, should I? 

Of course as I'll definitely believe you because of how I understand paranormal and spiritual activity! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Me and my family have had more weird occurrences than I could name off the top of my head.. There is definitely something up with this place I'm living in, lol. Don't know what, but there is definitely something strange. :twi:

Edited by NightmareLuna800

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I have feint memories of being capable of manipulating electromagnetic waves when I was really young,

I remember being capable of changing channels at will with no remote control,

I remember changing radio channels to the point that the mere thought of it could move the frequencies. 

 

Then suddenly....it stopped. 

I re-call that day vividly in my memories...

I lay in bed watching an old scooby doo cartoon when a horrid thought came into my child brain

rather than allowing my mind to freely change the channels as I normally had,

I tried to force it....to test my limits...to see just how far I could go...

then...strangely enough...nothing happened....

I tried to go back as I used to but to no avail...

I lost those powers that day because I got greedy...

and I deserved it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already mentioned this before on another (strictly paranormal) thread, but since it applies I'll toss it in here. When I was younger my family and I were staying at a hacienda in Sonora, Mexico, which we had rented from a couple in Oregon, to spend a month-long vacation. The hacienda was reputed to be haunted by its original owner. It was said to be a friendly ghost and animals would be seen reacting to someone that wasn't visible; dogs would sit up and wag their tails, and so on. 

Late at night I heard disembodied footsteps and looked out my door but no one was there. This happened repeatedly and I thought it must be the ghost everyone was talking about. It really wasn't a big deal, just footsteps. But at the time it scared me a lot. I was young and didn't have the perspective I have now. I woke up my sister so I could have someone to commiserate with me,  but she was just as scared so it didn't help. :please: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Well I ain't a brony, but I'll be happy to share my creepy experience. I was fourteen, I witnessed a shadowy figure when sleeping in the night.

 

The Mysterious Shadowy Figure

His silhouette resembles a male figure wearing a religious robe garment along with a turban and a beard that is the size of a fist. But that's just it. A silhouette of that figure in question. I did not get a look on the face, the eyes, nothing. Just a silhouette. Was I hallucinating or did I actually saw someone there just a minute ago before they vanished in my eyes? Cause I was perfectly normal and didn't took anything that would hallucinate me.

 

Strange and Creepy Times indeed.

Edited by ZethaPonderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I used to be a total skeptic concerning the paranormal, but I experienced a few things in high school that were pretty unnerving.

Once my friend randomly brought up a seance in conversation on the bus home and that night I swear I saw what looked like lightning under my door. I have no other way of describing what I saw that night. And beforehand, I had felt like something was watching me lay in bed. It's a strange feeling, like intuition. What's really strange is that the next day my dad said he had experienced something similar that night. He says he has dealt with this stuff ever since he played with a ouija board as a teenager.

Then one night after I tucked myself in, I swear I saw my own shadow on the wall move while I was being still. I quickly shot out of bed, closed my window blinds, and turned the light on. Didn't see anything strange on my wall afterward.

One day when it was my off hour at school I was sitting against the wall in one of the hallways while doing homework. I was waiting for my friend to come help me with math. Out of the blue I felt what could only be described as something stabbing me in the back through the wall.

So yeah, I'm kind of a believer. Not in ghosts or extraterrestrials, just demonic paranormal activity. Though I don't dwell on it much. Not really out of superstition, just to keep more productive things on my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never experienced anything paranormal. I can't even recall witnessing anything creepy. I used to get scared at night as a child, used to be terrified of the darkness when I was trying to fall asleep. Always felt like something was out to kill me, but nothing ever did, nothing ever showed up.:D So yeah, most of my "creepy" experiences are the ones made up in my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I had a recurring dream (sometimes I wonder about that) starting when I was about 8, and ending when I was about 13. I'd get up out of bed, get a glass of water, hover out to the front porch, and I hover (yes I do mean hover) down one step and fall through an endless hole. The dream almost felt... real. Like it was actually happening, like it wasn't even a dream. It was also odd that I remember this, considering that I almost NEVER remember what I "dream" at night. This was the only exception to that rule. I actually remember these dreams, almost vividly. I even remember how I felt falling down the hole. I felt... nothing. I felt absolutely nothing. No fright, not scared, not terrified. I felt literally nothing. Not a single feeling came from me until I "woke up" then I suddenly felt terrified to the very core of my being. You could say I felt... mortified.

It still creeps me out even thinking about those "dreams." Why did I feel nothing? Why did I hover? Why do I remember these so vividly but nothing else? I may never know.

(Yes, this story IS 100% real, and it happened to me exactly when I said it did.)

Edited by Barik the Luigineer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some really tall guy was peeing in a urinal and I was in a stall and he just looked over the wall the whole time he was peeing I felt like this.

Just now, Sun Ray said:

Some really tall guy was peeing in a urinal and I was in a stall and he just looked over the wall the whole time he was peeing I felt like this.

Err my pic didn't show up...awkward 

 

What why did it quote...bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I was walking to school really early one day, you were allowed to use the computers before school started and at the time I didnt have my own so I used to leave super early and sometimes even be the first one in so I could get some good time on the internet. On this particular day, it was still dark out, I walked through a park nearby to use as a shortcut, and there was nobody around, so I started singing. I wouldn't dare do it infront of people but I was the only one around for miles (Or at least I thought I was)

 

I was about 20 seconds into a song and suddenly I heard this crunching sound behind me, I turned around and there was this tall man just standing there. Nothing paranormal, just an actual tall guy, but the fact that he was seemingly following me in this park with plenty of space, quietly at that. I was so scared I couldnt move or make a noise, but as soon as I turned around and looked at him he just stopped, turned back around and walked away. I ran as fast as I could out of the park looking behind me every so often and I've never seen him since. I can only imagine he must've stepped on a fallen tree branch or something, I cant imagine why he was following me or why he didnt do anything when I turned around, there was still nobody else around as far as I could tell

Edited by Mothra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

My situation isn't a paranormal activity, but it was quite frightening while in the moment. 

Back in high school, me and my two friends were on a trip out near a river. During the late afternoon, we took a walk down from where we were staying to the river itself. Eventually, two of my friends decided to cross to the other side on some large stepping stones. I could see a large man in the water nearby and he was getting steadily closer to where they were. I thought nothing of it at first, but it suddenly became apparent that he was coming right at them. My friends saw him as well and quickly made their way back to where I was, though the guy was coming after us.

There wasn't any cell signal around, and I don't believe anyone else was in our area, which made it even scarier at the time. We all ran back up the trail to where we were staying and locked the door. My mother, who had taken us on the trip, was out running errands when we'd returned. One friend was so afraid that she grabbed the kitchen knife and stood by the window. We'd lost the man somewhere back on the trail, but I was so glad that we were together when it happened! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I had one creepy experience that I will never forget, although I'm sure it was my mind playing tricks on me. I was starting to get into creepypastas, I always liked horror movies and never got scared by them but theses stories finally got to me, it was something about the subtly and ambiance that really put me on edge that even when I wasn't listening to them every little noise that I heard freaked me out. One day I was setting home alone and I was on my computer watching a few of them. It was running slow because it was storming so I closed all of my tabs and was going to unplug my router and modem but for a moment, I just sat there looking at my screen I sighed and collected my thoughts because that day wasn't going so well. Again I must stress that all of my tabs were closed on my computer and every tv was off. But as I was slipping into my thoughts I heard what sounded like an evil laugh. It felt so real and so close I actually panicked and fell out of my chair. I checked every part of my trailer and of course nothing was there and every door was locked but something about the atmosphere felt completely wrong so until my mom got back from work I held a knife the entire time. What set me of the most was that when I heard the laugh, this was my desktop background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was at an outdoor event, decided to go for an ill prepared little walk.

Sure, all I had was a really big stick that I found on the side of the road, but I was determined to walk the gravel road down to the river I'd seen on the way up even if it took me hours. Well, it did take me hours. About three there and back. I walked down a straight road, hung a left without really being 100% sure of it (impossible to get lost either way), and lost track of time until I reached a dead end with a house that had a huge no trespassing sign up. The house was set back kind of far, and I couldn't see anyone around. The dumber part of me wanted to ask directions to the river, the smarter part of me realized I didn't know who lived way out there and maybe I didn't want anyone to find me so far out without a ride. I turned around to head back.

Slapping the air with my jacket to keep the biting insects away, I trudged the dry, hot trip back to our campsite, wishing I'd brought more water. I'd only seen one truck the whole time, that of a park ranger, and it'd been quiet ever since. Suddenly, an older rv came roaring around the bend, and the woman driving slowed down when she saw me and flashed me a cheery wave. I waved back, and spun on my heel as I swore I heard someone beating suriously on the rear door to the rv. The woman was watching me in her rearview mirror the whole time, and I quickly beat a hasty pace up the road. Somehow cougars and blackbears were the least of my troubles on the walk back. I still wonder whether I heard what I really heard, or if my mind just went paranoid on me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had a few, but only a few. My buddy was walking home from the store once when we were around 15, and this van pulled up next to him and tried to offer him some twizzlers. A cop pulled up behind him and prompted him to leave though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw a green ectoplasm, i wouldn't say "creepy" but rather enlighten to know there is something beyond the science we know.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when I was with THE DIVISION  seeing NYC dead and like that was creepy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.