Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever had a creepy experience?

PlzDelete

Sort of, it happened multiple times and it can probably be explained but here it is:

Around 10 years ago I lived in a Bungalow, like many houses in the UK it was quite old and so it used to make weird noises and the like. Every night about 10-11pm this weird humming sound used to start in the attic directly above my bed it would start quiet then get much louder and higher pitched until it sounded like a ghostly moan then it would fade again. It would happen multiple times a night and would sometimes make a rattling sound as well. I'm going to assume it was pipes or the boiler as those are things that were in the attic but to 8 and 9 year old me it was terrifying. I used to picture some kind of monster or alien hanging out up there making the horrible noises and I used to cry about it a lot but there was nothing we could do to stop the house making noises so I just had to put up with it. I was so glad when we moved to another house in 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

yes,my most recent was 6 months ago.My siblings were at school and I stayed home because I was sick.My mom went to help a nearby neighbor with some work,and my dad was at work.An hour after she left,I started to hear whispering, and wood creaking.the noises started to get louder as I came closer to where the whispering was coming from.I even checked outside to see if anyone was outside talking.But no-one was outside,I went outside to play with my dog and after my mom came home,the noise wasn't there anymore. 

I'm not sure what it was,but it did scare the s*** outta me.

When my sister and her infant son still lived at home with me, her son's baby toys would turn on and off by themselves during the night. At first, I believed it was simply a glitch of sorts and would probably, eventually fix itself. However, the fits happened closer and closer together until I finally left the room. It was almost as if something or someone was ordering me to leave. This only happened at night and only when I was present.

Whatever that thing is, it does not like me.

Perhaps what happened to me can be explained, but when I was a child, I was lying in bed one night playing Pokémon Ruby when I really should have been sleeping, when all of a sudden, it felt like something painlessly thumped my leg, accompanied by the sound of something thudding against my sheets... That's it. It's pretty boring. That's the height/only one of my strange incidents. XD