What do you think happens after death?

GoldenGumdrop

What do you think happens after death?  

43 users have voted

1. 1. What happens after death?

• Some kind of afterlife
    • Nothing

(edited)

I think the better question is, Does Death even have Logic? The answer, there is no logic behind death. It is a contradiction of our enjoyment in this life making the Universe we inhabit temporary and pretty much irrelevant in the long run.

Why live to enjoy your life like a hedonist when you're going to die?

Guess we should have no reason to enjoy our life to our fullest when we can all embrace the agony of death.

But I refuse to believe in that as there has to be a reason for why Death co-exists with our Life. To remind those who believe in a Creative Force that Life shall continue after Death. The Life we inhabit is temporary and serves as a testing ground facility where Humans are living under trials and tribulations if we live up to this Creative Force's expectations or not. After all, it's because of Iblis (Satan) that dared to oppose The God of Abraham and challenges Him that Humans are NOT the superior creation He intended under the Abrahamic Religions perspective, but the bottom line is there is a creation that dared to challenge and oppose the Creator of what He did and why we're all here. Iblis is the catalyst that is responsible for why we're all here in the first place. I believe that Adam is innocent.

The Life that awaits After the embrace of Death is Eternal known as The Hereafter.

Because in all quite honesty the people who believe in the perspective that "Nothing Happens After Death" is in of itself a certainty just as much as the perspective "Life shall Continue after Death".

One side claims a pessimistic perspective while the other claims an optimistic perspective in the subject matter of Death. But what is the realistic perspective behind Death that is the True deciding factor? Science has yet to explain this IMO.

Edited by ZethaPonderer

Everything is happening after death is happening with other people ^-^

I believe that our soul is inseparable from body as flame in lantern. So everything stays is our legacy which sounds as echo of our existence. So try to make your existence bright and loud to make your legacy live long ^-^

vintage-lantern-in-a-barn-jill-battaglia

• Brohoof 1

I see no reason to believe in an afterlife. Everything points towards consciousness being the process of chemicals interacting in the brain, and when the brain ceases to function, so does our consciousness.

It is a bit depressing and all, but at the same time, an afterlife like Heaven would not be so great. Eternal life would be a curse.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Envy said:

I see no reason to believe in an afterlife. Everything points towards consciousness being the process of chemicals interacting in the brain, and when the brain ceases to function, so does our consciousness.

It is a bit depressing and all, but at the same time, an afterlife like Heaven would not be so great. Eternal life would be a curse.

That's a rather bleak way to view a paradise. The entire idea behind it is that it will ALWAYS be awesome. There will ALWAYS be something to keep you happy, entertained, and interested. You would never find yourself bored and, if you so choose, you could simply sleep through your afterlife. That's the point of a paradise: You never have to want for anything. It's always there when you need it.

Nothing.

I'm an atheist, so I think all that's after death is a void of empty blackness, and we simply cease to exist.

• Brohoof 1

every played Mob of The Dead ? that what happens when you die!!:love: besides heroes never die.     But really all life is energy and energy is never wasted so something happens to use.  As a swordsman, hunter, and brony I know I am going to become part of something bigger when I die. the the circle of life, Valhalla, or equestria girls world I a going somewhere cool.

20 hours ago, Redeye said:

I don't believe in heaven, hell, reincarnation, or any of that stuff. I'd like to believe that when you die, you actually just go to sleep... forever. And through that, I'd like to believe that the realm that you go to after death is actually just an eternal Lucid Dream that you can explore and make up for the rest of eternity. That would actually sound kind of neat, personally.

I'd inclined that nothing happens after you die, just to not get potential false hopes. But I'd like the idea that we live in a lucid dream where we can do all the shit that we want. But in the end, no one really knows what happens after death 

Honestly? Death terrifies me, so I'd rather not think about what happens after you experience it. 

But if I had to venture a guess it would be like anesthesia - if you ever experienced it, you feel like you were robbed of some of your life (it is pretty jarring, you wake up hours later, without dreams or memory of any form after the cut off point). Rather, perhaps, permanent anesthesia. 

You wake up in Valhal and go feast with your brothers and sisters.

• 2 weeks later...

You can become immortal through blood (descendants) and fame/memory. But if you have no descendants and are unimportant in life, you will probably either be dead or reincarnated as a lower being.

• 2 weeks later...

Wereall in a real life videoga-nah, to beserious, I don't believe in any religion. But still - I don't know, non of us knows - I hope there issome afterlife, where you can decide yourself what it will be and changes if you want too...

Guess that's the only way to go to Equestria, kinda. I just cant imaginate everything just goes black and then, yeah, stays black. Only those that died know the answer, but they can't tell us anymore.

• 6 months later...

Your job is to unite your sense of self your flesh and your spirit into one and as this life is about physicality and flesh next step will probably be something in the lines of adapting the flesh elements into your spirit and taking complete control of them while uniting them and binding them to yourself.

• 1 year later...

I like to believe that their is an afterlife (heaven and hell)

Here is an interesting video relating to what happens when we die: