Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is one thing to you that is better than My Little Pony

Reose

This is an extraordinarily difficult question to answer! 

How can you compare a TV show to a loved one, or a food item, or a country? It's like trying to compare apples and jet planes. :blink:

When it comes to entertainment, I don't believe that there is anything that I enjoy more than MLP, but there are many things I love just as much.

For me it's Star Wars. It's been the focus of my life for as far back as I can remember. I couldn't live without it and wouldn't especially want to. I'm the second generation of Star Wars fan in my family. It all started out with my dad.

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me." B)

5 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

For me it's Star Wars. It's been the focus of my life for as far back as I can remember. I couldn't live without it and wouldn't especially want to. I'm the second generation of Star Wars fan in my family. It all started out with my dad.

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me." B)

uadyd.jpg

Star Wars is by far my favorite IP, film series, etc. 

• Brohoof 1

TV-related? Good old pre-movie SpongeBob, though I'd say there's about 3 or 4 cartoons better than MLP.

Game-related? Palalalaladins. Video games in general.

Real-life related? The taste of certain food items come to mind.

• 2 weeks later...

In terms of relativity, (and outside of lifelong hobbies) very little! I suppose Magic the Gathering can usurp my time but even then it's considered a contender. ^_^

I would have to say anime or animals. I watch more anime than I do My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and I have always had an undying love for working with/caring for animals.